Whats the point of taking drugs or smoking cigarettes the first time...

Whats the point of taking drugs or smoking cigarettes the first time? You know you're going to get addicted and have to pay for your addiction for the rest of your life. When you were living fine without the drugs. Also why drink alcohol when it tastes so bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ru5uyoskbw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how old are you, 16?

Who says I was living fine without the drugs?

youtube.com/watch?v=ru5uyoskbw4

>when it tastes so bad

B8

>why drink alcohol when it tastes so bad.

this

i agree with OP if you have to mix any alcohol to drink it you are a pussy.

I agree with you on the cigarettes
Drugs are a different thing though
You're a naive fool if you think taking drugs once will get you addicted
I wish I'd never started smoking
But I don't regret drugs
I have a night of smoking crack once every two years or so
It's fun & an awesome feeling
But I'd never do it regularly
That'd spoil it
Everything in moderation OP
Anyone who says otherwise is a goddamn pussy

Depends on the drug and frequency of use. When it comes to cigarettes it's a COMPLETE fucking waste. They're relieving for like.. a week or two. Then it becomes maintenance.

I'm at maintenance level with my herb use though now too. Dopamine levels bottom out when I don't smoke and I get insomnia and a total lack of appetite.

When you start using drugs to cope is when it becomes a problem. With recreational use I can see them legitimately upping your quality of life.. that is if you can handle the cravings to use them more often.

If it's more than recreation

We don't drink because we want to, we drink because we have to
-some comedian (Jim Jefferies?)

Well for me cigarettes were attractive to me because I thought my 15 year old peers would think it made me cool. They didn't, but the habit persisted.
With weed it was more of an interest in trying something that altered my mind, without it being an 18 hour commitment that might fuck me over for life.
I used to be more into alcohol and I genuinely enjoy the taste, but as a drug it is subpar.
I did LSD once because I found myself in the right mental state to try it out, with people who were experienced, so I thought the risk minor. It helped me change the pathways my brain used in or for me to be less depressive and having an easier time being content or even happy.
I tried coke once and all it gave me was a headache, which then has made my body believe that powdered substances are poison, so I've avoided a lot of worse drugs because of that experience.
Tried crystallized MDMA once and it was generally a nice time and I avoided the trap of doing it over and over until my serotonin receptors got fucked over.
Shrooms are pretty cool if you want to enjoy being around people, without understanding a word they are saying.
Every drug has it's perks and drawbacks, it's up to you to decide which ones you can live with and which ones you can't.

Depends on the person. I smoked cigarettes off and on for about 4 years, probably will smoke again, but I'm not right now because it's not great for my health. Some people can smoke casually and not get addicted.

Depends on the drugs. Weed is barely even illegal anymore, and while there's evidence it affects brain development if you're over 18 you're completely fine.

Not drinking alcohol is something asians and indians do because they have small penises and no joy in their lives.

All you need to know about life is retained in those four walls. You will notice that one of your personalities is seduced by the illusions of grandeur: the gold packet of king-size with a regal insignia, an attractive implication towards glamour and wealth, the subtle suggestion that cigarettes are indeed your royal and loyal friends - and that, Pete, is a lie. Your other personality is trying to draw your attention to the flip side of the discussion: written in boring bold black and white, it's a statement that these neat little soldiers of death are in fact trying to kill you - and that, Pete, is the truth. Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren. That that starts sweet ends bitter, and that which starts bitter ends sweet. THAT is why you and I love the drugs and that is also why I cannot give that painting back. Now please, pass me a light.

Don't listen to this faggot. The % of people who can smoke infrequently are negligible at best and this is just plain irresponsible advice.

I'm glad you can handle it dude, but it takes so much willpower suggesting it to your average man is like telling a child to write a thesis.

This

I smoked every other month or something, usually not for more than 2 weeks and stop.

Also cigarettes are like hella good with drinks. It's like temporarily adding 15% to your buzz. I tried cause all my friends kept smoking them, but only in social situations. And you kno what? They were right. They add to whatever youre doing.
Drinking? Smoke for a better buzz
Not drinking? Smoke to have some kind of legal buzz
Hungry? Smoke to stave off the hunger
Too full from eating? Smoke to help the digestion
Need help going to bed? Smoke
Need help staying awake? Smoke
Like literally whatever you're doing, a cig can help.

Also the addiction thing is a bit overplayed. I've gone weeks at a time without one without any withdrawals. Cravings sure, but no more than the equivalent of 'i could sure go for some Chinese takeout right now' and then not doing it.

Are you like a phillip morris astroturfing samefaggot? Because this just isn't a fucking thing. Don't listen to these fucking cucks.

what're your experiences with crack like?

Not a samefag

/thread
OP if you dont wanna take drugs, then dont. People usually do them because they feel the need to begin with.

Fuck off shills. You're being transparent.

1. It gets you high.
2. It makes you cool.
3. Only cucks and faggots get addicted.

I smoked it once for 4 days in a row, spent 5 thousand dollars, so basically said "fuck this I'm not wasting all my money on this"

But it was fucking amazeballs

Its just out of curiosity... Then it becomes a second time.. Then third time.. Then etc. Cigs are nasty af

>why drink alcohol when it tastes so bad
Speak for yourself nigger, alcohol is delicious

Ever wonder what shills look like, anons?

I have a real bad drinking problem fam, but every other drug I can take or leave, think there is at least something of a biological component ( 50% Irish, 50% German )

>Phillip Morris hired shills to lurk on Sup Forums and when someone says something bad about smokes shill for them

Wow, you're a special guy

You don't get addicted to cigarettes after smoking just once. In fact you could probably smoke 2-3
without becoming addicted.

>said by 17 year old who just got into smoking because he thought it was cool

Makes you feel good, like coke, buzz last abit longer, feels more... grounded? Makes you talk your ass off about all that comes to mind
Come down is pretty depressing though
And it's very more-ish
Its quite hard for me to get hold of though
So I only make the effort once a year or so

Yeah, special in that I'm able to see through this shit. You make sure to use that brand nameā„¢ some more you fucking loser faggot. kys

A glass of dry red wine in the evening helps you relax and statistically increases your lifespan.

60mg of vaporized N,N-DMT once per year helps you expand your consciousness, gives you knowledge about yourself and the world you were missing and studies have proven you keep the beneficial open minded effect even after years of inhaling. The potential of abuse is extremely low and the drug has been successfully used in the past to treat various addictions.

5g of ingested dried psilocybin mushroom has similar beneficial effects to N,N-DMT. Addiction and treatment potential similar to DMT.

1g of vaporized or ingested dried cannabis has various beneficial effects based on the cannabinoid profile, ranging from anti-inflammatory to anti-psychotic effects. Can (but not necessarily has) have potentially negative effects in those abusing it daily. Dose should be used once per week/month in healthy individuals who are not seeking anti-inflammatory properties for various ilnesses.

If society used these drugs often we would live in a much better place. Better look at the 0,3L soda can with 41g of sugar, much of it in fructose. That should be illegal.

>Like literally whatever you're doing, a cig can help
Yeah, helps with stamina too. Nothing like a good cig before a 30 min cardio or sex. Also helps you live longer.
t.Philip Morris

If someone tells you not to do something, you're gonna wanna do it. It's human nature. I was a drug addict and still am a nicotine addict. I'm just happy I never got into really hard shit. The worst I did was binge on Ritalin.

I can imagine you on your death bed. Going through an entire life of never mixing a drink.
"at....... least I.... was never a...... Biiiiiiitttch" *flatline*

Shills like to pretend it's trolling now, too. Heads up faggots. They desperately try to make shilling a meme.

I could write a book on this shit

whats the point of shitposting on Sup Forums? You know you can make better use of the time, and get flamed. When you were living fine without 4chin. Also why troll when everyone notices it.

Wouldchillwith/10

>whats the point of watching the first episode of a show if you know you're just gonna end up watching the entire rest.
duh

lol yh right niga