Are you ready, Dirtmund?

Are you ready, Dirtmund?

Other urls found in this thread:

dn.pt/artes/interior/bollywood-apaixona-se-por-lisboa-e-ha-filme-a-caminho-5060081.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>chink bandwagons the best team

really crumbles the nuts..

She is /lifelong/ you fucking filth.

That chink remembers vividly Poborksy, Rui Costa, and Miccoli

>she

(you)

That is a fine Argentinian woman.

After seeing the game yesterday I don't believe we are.

Arabs are worse

Why do they all support real madrid??

Ronaldo supports Palestine

How do I get a qt asian girl to suck my dick?

Put rice on your balls

dunk your dick in soy sauce

This.

Bet you 5 dollars she went through it in the past 10 years.

Hideous.

>asian
>girl

Pick one and only one.

I don't think its that easy

Non-joke answer is have money and spend a lot of it on them. They are superficial as shit.

is fine. for some reason we only play good against the "big" teams or in important matches

tuchel clearly experiments too much when the opponent doesnt seem to difficult to beat (at least on paper)

i still don't get this

It's a video

Madrid got cucked by an Arab and removed Christian symbolism from there badge.

How fucking gay.

The Arab Inquisition "we are muslim senoir"

Most people don't obsess over ladyboys.

Your niche is showing, faggot.

You've never been to goa then. Fucking pleb.

kek indians are funny af
that chick is fine too

enlighten me, I wanna have that much fun

seriously though why are indians wearing benfica kits

Because they are bandwagon

How do you know she's a bandwagon?

It's a Bollywood film that has scenes in Lisbon and Lagos (that scene is from there e.g.). Benfica is in it because Benfica is HUGE

Apparently there's another film being set in Portugal coming (and the article says 4 major pictures already had scenes in here)
dn.pt/artes/interior/bollywood-apaixona-se-por-lisboa-e-ha-filme-a-caminho-5060081.html

>arabs are worse
Southern Portuguese do support Benfica.

If you didn't know these were Pajeets you would have thought they were native Lisboners.

Detail: Goa was a portuguese colony until the 50's. It's basically Poos in Loos with names like Rui Costa

What part of Borussia are you lads from?

All portuguese support Benfica and all portuguese have semitic admixture

>all support Benfica
I can see why you guys have saudade then.

Timmendorf

Hershey

I'm not even lying that actor is my uncle.

His name is Ravi Teja, he is my the son of my Grandmas (Dads side) brother.

He's a pretty cool guy, met him couple times.

Never in a million years did I expect to see him on Sup Forums lol wtf.

Kek

Preußische Provinz Westphalen

finally

thanks moorbro

neat, he does a good job, it's a funny fucking clip

Dreiaufnull-am-Luz

Tollywood, because film is in telugu language and doesn't in hindi language (Bollywood films are in hindi)

1961, when India has invaded portuguese possessions in India (Diu, Damão and Goa) and Pastel de Nata has been removed from premises since then.

Kek

-Ben- dover e -fica- assim, amirite??

I only came here to say that the Benfica stadium looks really damn nice.

Post pics

*blocks your path*

it's the poor man's version of emirates stadium.

the outside is hideous - all unpainted concrete, little to no glass

kek. 2012/2013 was the JUST of the JUSTs seasons of all time.

I am new here, what's the best club to support thats mainly real Portuguese? Benfica looks awesome and all, but it has a sort of Real Madrid, Man U feel that its packed with glory seekers so that means Moor flavoured pastries everywhere and the idea of a Negro on the flag of the SLBs is annoying.. So I guess my question is, what club would I support if I wanted a nice atmospheric club, plus is nationalistic?

Oh yeah, and what's the best stadium in Portugal do you reckon? I've taken a liking to Belenenses for a while desu

as you rightly said, benfica is the portuguese halal: most titles, old european glory, etc.. But it is also the people's club - multicultural, left-wing and whatnot

porto, was a regional club until 30-35 years ago. then they started to win massive titles (the internal competition was shit) during the 90s until their winning streak stopped about two or three years ago.

nowadays they're both ridden with glory seekers - south american kids who see benfica/porto as the big door to meaningful european clubs.

sporting was decent until porto starts winning everything. nowadays they have a good youth academy but they rely too much on it, sometimes without great results. they are clearly the most elite club (old money-wise)

belenenses has all the potential to be the portuguese chelsea - they're situated in one of the richest parts of lisbon, they were good in the 50s and they wear blue (kek).

also, their stadium is pretty decent if you take into account their financial situation.

about favourite stadiums, i like porto's stadium

>*teleports behind you* pst, nothing personel kid *curses your european runs*

It really is.
Outside is concrete to pay homage to the old Velhinho de Betão. Although, I reckon the most good looking stadium from the outside is Estádio do Dragão. That white rounded shape... hnnnngg.

Just be yourself

O meu Santos cansou de ganhar desse clube tuga do caralho

What a huge shame, I had been looking up the club's histories, the meanings here and there and I took a nice interest into Porto's with the wine salesman having come back from England fascinated by football, defending the blue and white colours because of the National Flag defending it abroad as well as home. One as well as Benfica and how their rivalry with Sporting started.

I truly do like Belenenses, they do achieve quite a fair bit but I don't know, I find it hard to get decent streams without all those ads everywhere stopping me from watching them play.. makes it hard for me to truly look at them improve or not

So picking up from what you said, the best overall is Sporting CP? as the big three and a good Portuguese team to cheer on during Champions/Europa Leagues? I also seen their fans at matches, they seemed really into it and I liked how truly passionate they are despite not (as far as I know) not winning any titles lately? Heard they're fairly right leaning, is that somewhat true?

Vai dormir Pelé.

Pick Braga, they'll win a championship in the next decade. Then you can act like you were a /lifelong/ all along. Besides they got a fierce rivalry with Vitória SC.

>sporting
>the best overall

pick one

Borussia

I'll get myself looking into Braga then, and yeah lmfao act like I was with them all along. The Braga-Vitória rivalry I have seen before and looked intense so its good to hear.

Guessing Braga is your team is it?

Honestly I am talking about supporters/atmosphere, they also have the most actual Portuguese in their team. To be fair Benfica and Porto just seem like I am watching some foreign team all the time, and I would love to cheer a Portuguese team on during the big championships. I know SCP isn't the Real Madrid of Portugal or anything but you know where I am coming from? I don't support anyone in Brazil, I just say Vasco because I am Portuguese and.. yeah..

Except it was made before the Emirates

>the people are for multiculturalism
Trump, Le Pen, etc
>the portuguese are for multiculturalism
Except our immigrants are christian and from old portuguese colonies, apart from some chinks and ukrainians

Nope. Benfica fan. I just enjoy seeing teams from other cities besides Porto and Lisbon going at it for real.

>they are clearly the most elite club (old money-wise)
Which says a lot about our elites. They were never remotely on par with time and still are inside our republican system - some even returning from the 1st republic

The best stadium is clearly Braga's. Boavista, Marítimo, and Vitória de Guimarães also have good stadiums.

Sporting are in order a team of regular people, pseuds, and casuals. There's no relevant right wing in Portugal apart from CDS - which is traditionalist and corporativist. The fans more on point with them are Belenenses.
If you care about liberties in economics maybe you can go for Marítimo, although Madeira is largely financed by the mainland and even hid denbs.
Braga should have more fans but for some reason can't. The city is nice too

I wish Braga fans had the passion of Vitoria fans desu
Heck, I wish every team had fans like Vitoria's fans.

Just been looking at the both teams, Vitoria and Braga's and I have to say that Vitoria certainly took my breath away with the fans seriously creating a passionate atmosphere like said already, utterly brilliant! Certainly makes it an interesting club at the fact alone they continue the chant and support despite losing.

Would Vitoria be a nice juicy club to get behind? Honestly the vibe they have alone is enough to sway my decision, plus they play reasonably well for an 'unknown' club if it's right to say? Thank you for your information by the way guys, really appreciated

Benfica will win

Jonas is dead. RIP

BVB StraBe

who

Hey there my Portubros, do you rate Jimenez? Has he improved at least?

Jimenez is GOAT for the Champions League. We haven't seem much from him this year, but it isn't his fault.

Really? I've seen him score a couple of goals in Champions, but I don't know what do you think about him? Does he really is worth the $25 Millions?

He deserves to play in a better league. He is a very expensive sub. I like him, strong, fast, great high pressure player. Likes to be clutch.

>tfw no chink gf

Yeah that's my main issue. Too expensive for a sub, I would thought you would want him as your starter. I like him too, he's quite clever sometimes, but he hasn't scored as often as we want. Best penalty kicker tho

Why don't you just go outside? It's not as if you don't have an abundance of them.

what the fuck are you talking about

>the joke

Told you

He's shit, the other guy is talking nonsense.

instagram pls

agree

Benfica looks like it has a cool stadium

Did Raul "El Extintor" Jimenez played today??

Check out Vitória de Guimarães. All other teams have non-exclusive fans (they support one of benfica/sporting/porto as well)

Yes.

remember when based ivanovic scored that last minute header against the faggots from benfica in the europa league final

What did she mean by this?

Belenenes however u spell it become one of the best teams everytime i play ML on PES lol

check your T levels, she's attractive

no bully plz

I'mma need a source Hanz

3 tendies for a bj

Just a protitute. 3 grands (probably a davalued currency) for a blowjob and fuck. What is called a complete.

Yes, i used to fuck prostitutes.

>used to
What happened?

Your mom retired