WWYD thread, Torture/snuff/brutal/gore edition

WWYD thread, Torture/snuff/brutal/gore edition

replies get replies, yes, we are sad loosers

selfbumping shamelessly

Now this is a thread I like
Post more of her OP

wwyd to her?

I would stalk her for a while, learn about her and then try to get to know her. I manage to get her trust and invite her to my house
I lock the door and instantly grab her from behind and push her against a wall, ripping her clothes as she tries to struggle, but that only gets her punched.
When she's naked I throw her to the floor, she obviously tries to escape but I grab her and pull her by the leg, then grab her neck and choke her until she passes out then take her to my bed where I tie her hands and feet to it...

continue?

continue yes pls

Fuck shes hot, more

What would you do?

wwyd

Ah yes more of her in heels i would fuck her with her heels still on, yanking her hoop earrings as she squeels

I'd tie her to the ceiling in a star position, facing down, each limb fastened to a different corner. after raping her face and pussy for a while, I would hoist her up to just below head height, then saw her in half, splitting her top from bottom. as she bleeds out and her guts start to drop from her torso, I would stick my dick up into her guts, fucking her torso as it dangles by her arms while she slowly looses consiousness. I would then decapitate her, using the head as a fuck toy until I came all over it.

someone wanna fuck up this innocent teen?

I piss on her face to wake her up, she notices what's going on and I explain her she's my cumdump now and I'm gonna do whatever I want to her
I don't waste any time after this and get on top of her, I spread her pussy with my fat cock and start fucking her while pulling her hair as she cries and begs me to stop
I keep going until I cum deep inside her, all of it going as deep as it can. I probably impregnated her, if not, I probably will soon because I am using her every day.

continue?
also wwyd to her? the more brutal the better

keep going

I would fuck her in the ass whilst she's bound, objects inserted into her pussy. When i'm ready I'll ATM her, covering her face before chaining her back to the bed and leaving her,

Charlotte's turn?

I'd drug her unconsious and bring her into my basement, where I would quickly saw off all her limbs to stumps before she wakes up. Then I would allow her to wake, discovering her new status, letting out a terrified scream, I would start fucking her, picking her up and abusing her, then tossing her back down. she would learn to walk around on her stumps and become my household pet, and I would fuck her whenever I want, that is, unless she becomes useless and I have to put her down.

wwyd?

WWYD?

replies get replies

As time passes with her I would start getting rougher, punching her during our daily sessions, or sometimes even whipping her. I make it clear for her that if she wants to live she has to satisfy me and so I make her start doing things without being tied up slowly, I start by forcing her to give me footjobs or suck me off.
Eventually I untie her, but keep her with a leash and she has to be on all fours at all times or she will get punished
I still whip her and fuck her whenever I want to, and her belly is starting to get bigger...
continue?
I could ask you to go on but you kinda ended it there
if anyone else wants to do her you can

I wanna see where the pregnancy thing goes, more

No?

The bitch is pregnant and it's more and more obvious. I keep fucking her as hard if not harder than usual for the following months until it's time
I deal with it myself, sloppily, but I do. She is about to give birth yet she's still my bitch. It depends now, if it's a boy I'll take care of him to help me fuck his mother when I think he is old enough and if it's a girl then she will be raised to be a fuck toy just like her mother... The baby comes out with a lot of pain for her, but she is fine. But there's actually two babies, one boy and one girl. I assure her this is just the start and fuck her mouth right there until she passes out.
I'll take care of her for a while now though. She earned it.

I kinda want to do this one but I'd need time

Take your time mate

the problem is if the thread dies

I would ask her to a nice seafood dinner then promptly call her the next day for a follow up date

Since we are sad losers I would tie her up, wine, dine and rape her. Each day mutilate her a little bit for not falling in love with me.

bump

I would abduct her and instantly break all her teeth out so I could face rape her over and over while blood pours out her face hole. Then I'd invite friends and random pervs over and we would all rape her ass, face and pussy, after each one we would break a finger in order to keep count and punish her for getting herself into this position.

Finally I would step on her throat and rip her jaw off with my bare hands and toss what was left of her out of a moving car.

Any ideas for this pig?

WWYD Sup Forums?

I would severely disappoint her in bed.

Who is btw? She's banging.

Not looking for wwyd, just tell me which one you wanna fuck and why. Will reply to all replies. I have some nudes of one of them

Either left or right, probably both but not the middle one
It's hard to choose between them because while right has good legs I can't really see left's, but she has exposed feet so that's something she has going for her

wwyd to this cow?

Fuck her feet

wwyd

hold her right there against the wall by her neck while I spit right in her slut face. Knee her hard in the cunt so she drops to her knees in pain. ill take my hard dick and rub it on her face, trying to get her to open up but she refuses so I grab her hair and punch her hard in the nose, breaking it and sending blood gushing down her face and making her scream and breath through her mouth for air. I try to push in ut she tries to bite my cock. big mistake. I kick her hard in the cunt again and hold her on the ground. I take some pliers and one by one I rip the teeth out of her jaw. for extra punishment Ill take those tatted tits out of her dress and use my pliers on her right nipple, pulling hard until it tears. now shes screaming so I shit her up by shoving my hard cock in her now toothless mouth. I facefuck her hard and even hold my cock down her throat while i fill her mouth with piss for being such a whore. her bloody gums are massaging my cock and i feel the needto cum so i line my cock up with her right eye and as she whimpers and tries to plead I shove my dick far into her eye socket and into her brain, killing her while i literally skull fuck her and fill her dead brutalized face with a huge load of my cum
destroy her replies get replies

Hold her down and scrub all the makeup and paint off her face.

I would rip her hair out with my bare hands while taking a knee to her throat to keep her still.

Her rape would be broadcast on Facebook and any of her guy friends who seem really interested would of course be invited. We would have contests to see who could destroy her, first guy who can rip her tit off bare handed gets to rape her.

We beat her, crack her bones then finally pour bleach on her and light her on fire, jerking off as we listen to her screams.

I'd tie her up and whip her in her fat ass and make her gag on my dick

standard butt stuff
i guess

-

more?

Force her to play a Russian spy in an 80s James Bond movie.

>DO THE ACCENT!!

anyone?

I'd choke her from behind with a rope until she passes out, then keep going until she stops breathing. then I would start fucking her cunt, pumping her dead pussy while she lies motionless. I would slice open her belly and start pulling out her guts, then cut off her head, placing it into her belly so I can cum inside her and on her face at the same time.
wwyd?

Will write a good one in return.

pluck her eyebrows

You guys think she's sharing meat?

Told her I wanna see her gangbanged and it turned her on a shitload, she recently went to a festival with a bunch of guys and she walked around the apartment almost naked half the time.

wwyd if you we're in their position, how brutally would you fuck her up?

She also took the following and sent it to me.

I would strangle the bitch whilst i fuck her in missionary... Her hands claw on my chest as she tries to struggle free. As she starts gasping for her last breaths I let my hands go and thrust my cock into her throat forcing causing her to gag and vomit. I then start fucking her doggy style, although now she has realised her fate and she no longer reacts. Fucking her is like fucking a corpse...... As i cum inside her she lets out a small gasp. I cant wait to fuck her pregnant....

got kik?

untitled7722

omg wow

more anons

wwyd?

Treat her like the bitch she is

Another of her

kik jaipat321 for wwyd like this

cut her clit out then fuck her urethra

cut off her head and fuck her up the neck hole and cum out of her mouth