Be honest Sup Forums, which sport do you absolutely hate?

Be honest Sup Forums, which sport do you absolutely hate?

I really, really don't care for

soccer. it's just awful

This. I can watch pretty much any other sport, even curling held my interest a bit.

your favorite

handegg

Football, don't @ me

this and baseball

I like all sports. That's why I'm here.

Handegg, Basketbore and Basebore are all boring to watch.

Don't mind me some ice hockey or dodgeball though if nothing else is on.

Ice Hockey is pretty shit. I wouldn't say I hate it but it's one of the few sports I would never consider watching.

I don't particularly care for basketball, but I will watch the finals.

Forgot to included Rugby in the boring section. Probably because I don't understand it though.

of the major sports, soccer, The game's OK, the culture is intolerable.

Handegg; boring as fuck

I like to play soccer but can't stand watching it.

Just soccer. Unwatchable.

I cant be bothered to watch baseball
It's just so damn boring

Basketball isn't very entertaining aswell

MMA/UFC

That shit is more of a vehicle for failed high school """athletes""" to live out their Rocky fantasies. Watch a single MMA fight and you will see what I mean. It's like if being a try-hard, motivational speech watching, crossfitting, suburburban, gym goon combined with leftover westernized "martial arts" honor codes like white karate senseis that think they can kill you with one karate chop became a sport.

The biggest MMA star ever is a fat white girl.

Don't really hate any sport. Seems like a bit of a strong word to describe my feelings towards something as unimportant as a sport. That being said, I'm never willingly watching another game of american football, baseball or handball ever again.

Soccer, hands down. But I respect its place in sports and understand why it's as popular as it is in other parts of the world.

I also agree with this.

Exactly my thoughts except my sport would be soccer.

soccer and basketball are just terrible sports. no one involved even seems the least bit interested, except for the unusually retarded retarded fans.

tennis seems like it might at least be interesting for the players. it could probably be fixed with some rule changes.

golf is boring in a good way.

Golf
Too fucking boring

I enjoy handball during the Olympics but wouldn't go out of my way to watch it.

I don't hate any sport but I do hate leagues where you can literally buy talent and build a superteam overnight.

Basically, the NBA.

"Rugger"

A sport that exists entirely for closet fags to grope each other.

Love: football
Like: basketball, boxing, weightlifting, rugby
Can stand: American football, baseball, tennis, Olympics, the rest.
Hate: golf, motor "sports", horse sports

I hate basketball. It is basically mandrama lite.
Handegg would be better if they didn't shove commercials down my throat constantly.
Favorite is ice hokkei.

I don't hate any sport but I find some sports hard to get me interested.

> American football
> golf
> anything involving horses
> cricket
> baseball

>looks at catalog
>qt3.14 everywhere
I see what you're doing Portubro and I appreciate it.

Every year I try to give regular season basketball a chance. Every year I still hate it.

Finals are okay, but I mainly watch because I celebrate when it's over.

Every sport is enjoyable desu. I watch the big 4 here, euro soccer, big tennis tournaments, rugby league even shit like snooker and darts is fun

Basketball

If you even consider it a sport, but UFC. I cannot believe anyone watches that garbage.

I get that. The reason I feel the way I do towards it is that as a norwegian it's been forcefully shoved down my throat. At its core it's not that awfull, it can actually be sort of brutal, but they constantly try to get me to love it.

lacrosse

basketball, holy christ
and its only exacerbated by the unbridled autism and hero worship of the people who watch it

I think every man alive enjoy stuff like snooker, pool, darts and bowling. It's just not anyones primary interest.

I can understand that, it's the same here with women's football.

Basketball and not even because of the negros

NBA has no redeeming qualities. The fans are atrocious, the players are a bunch of whining faggots, coaches talking about politics and shit, super teams, regular season boring and so on.

This brings up an issue I have with basketball. Why is Carmelo Anthony considered a "great" player, when he's done literally nothing? Same with Boogie Cousins and Blake Griffin. Everyone keeps saying they're these amazing players but they never do anything and their teams suck ass. They're mediocre at best, it's like saying Blake Bortles or Andrew Luck are great.

I don't think anyone considers Carmelo great. Dude is lazy as fuck and just chucks all game. Just look how fat he has been all his career.

Cousins is a great talent, shitty attitude and stuck on a dumpster fire of a team.

Griffin is overrated shit. Probably because that dunk he had like 4 years ago or something.

Only teams that even matter in the NBA are golden state, San Antonio and Cleveland. The league is absolutely dire.

Andrew Luck is great

Did you expect him to have a few MVP Awards and Owls in his 4th season?

football, especially collage football

Baseball is the worst "sport" ever invented and it's fans are all over 65 or autistic nerds