This guy got LIFE IN PRISON for selling two dime bags of weed. Is this right or wrong...

This guy got LIFE IN PRISON for selling two dime bags of weed. Is this right or wrong? He's going to die in prison for literally selling 1g of weed for 20 bucks.

>It’s just after 9 p.m. near the corner of Fourth and Marshall, a poor part of Shreveport, Louisiana. A homeless man approaches a guy on the street and asks him what he’s looking for. That guy, anundercover cop, says he wants “two dimes” and promises a $5 commission. And Fate Vincent Winslow, knowing that $5 buys a meal, if not a great one, agrees. Minutes after he returns carrying two crumpled bags of marijuana, worth $10 each, he’s in the backseat of a squad car. Three months later, Winslow is found guilty of selling aSchedule I Controlled Dangerous Substance. Another three months and the sentence lands: life imprisonment

Other urls found in this thread:

aclu.org/report/report-war-marijuana-black-and-white?redirect=report/war-marijuana-black-and-white
nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/06/slidell-area_man_given_life_fo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

considering I get an 8th for 20, let him rot

welcome to the war on drugs

an overly expensive yet completely ineffective thing the gov of the USA does

Haha if he was the homeless guy they did him a favor by putting a roof over his head

An eight for 20 dollars wtf? Where u at. That seems impossible.

If you buy an eight separately in nyc, it's 40 for low tier and 60 for high tier. Usually they're 50 though.

If it's his 3rd conviction of a felony that's automatic life in prison.

How many prior convictions does he have? Because I know they do a three strikes rule where they'll throw you away for life you have 3 felony convictions.

Come to Canada bro
You can pick up an 8th for 20-30 bucks depending on the strain
I got some kickass pink kush last week

>This guy got LIFE IN PRISON for selling two dime bags of weed.

ooga booga he nigger, he not an angel, he gonna nignog evrywhere, ooga booga

I bet he has several felonies. In fact I guarantee it, there's no way a nigger could live that long without committing major crimes.

It's beyond wrong to lock him up for selling weed; but he's a filthy nigger so he doesn't count..

This. Also now hes probably on like twenty medications, so thats also good.

>live in shitty murika state
>spend day taking care of lil bros
>do a bunch of shit for my little ol' gams
>go to abused animal shelter and pet cats
>play with baby bros after
>head downtown and buy some ganja to help ease my crippling clinical depression
>light up and almost feel okay for once
>guy comes up to me and I offer him to sit down for a toke and joke
>his smile drops and he whips out a badge and hancuffs
>get arrested on the spot
>after trial hell get life sentence for weeds in my backpack
>sent to jail and forced to join the white supremacist gang to avoid getting my pretty boy butt raped all day by big gay nigger jim

Totally fucking legit

He must of had priors, I doubt he was a first time offender, if this is the case then it is a life time of wrong doing.

Yet other countries act like little bitches and buckle to the pressure and probable payouts we give them. the war on drugs is practically worldwide

ITS MUST'VE* YOU DUMBASS

LWOP for weed is ***insane***.

Ya need to look around for delivery services. Was in NYC just two months ago, and found high quality stuff for 80 a quarter, brought straight to my block :3

aclu.org/report/report-war-marijuana-black-and-white?redirect=report/war-marijuana-black-and-white

dumb nigger criminals are beyond rehabilitating. its just best to either put them down when possible or lock them up and throw away the key.

Did his typo trigger your autism that badly?

"When Hood switched homes, he requested a new probation officer based in St. Tammany. Authorities cooperated, and the officer, Dustin Munlin, drove to Hood's place in Kingspoint subdivision near Slidell for a routine visit on Sept. 27, 2010.

Munlin encountered nearly two pounds of pot there, according to court records. He alerted St. Tammany Parish sheriff's deputies, and they arrested Hood."

TWO POUNDS

So he's a four-time busted drug dealer. Send him to Phillipines.

welcome to drug-addled retards who don't bother looking up details of the case

Mah nugga maritimes here bro.
ALthough I quite smoking.

His name isn't good you idiot... That's a totally different case. This guy is fate Vincent Winslow.

Hood*

you are a fucking retard
stop frying your brain, you dumb piece of shit
Did you even google the picture?
nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/06/slidell-area_man_given_life_fo.html

*your autism

He should be shot instead. Waste of taxpayer $$$