ITT: How to spot a pleb.

>They totally should have run it
>That was the stupidest play call ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/urYnkhU5t3w?t=649
youtu.be/MeNYQaS3rZI?t=4m
youtube.com/watch?v=mgFeTeI6HHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because most fans are casuals and dont understand that if they threw the ball first they would have time to run 3 plays total before the clock runs out as opposed to 2 if they ran first.

100% correct

good thread

>a leaf

>Tom Brady is such a douche bag cheater cry baby lol watch his interviews he only talks about himself

Casuals aren't aware of Lynch's goal line stats or the fact that the play in question occurred on second down. Everyone talks about it as if it was 4th down last play of the game or something.

pats also passed the ball at the 1 yard line in overtime and it was very nearly picked off

they should have run it

>you now remember that lynch got 4 or 5 yards on the previous run

and they still had a timeout if i recall

>tom brady is the goat

>Michael Jordan is the best ever

Yeah, how pleb of them for wanting to win the game

Goal line offense is different and Lynch was struggling on the goal line.

You now remember that Dont'a Hightower benched pressed Okung and saved that Superb Owl for the Pats as well as strip sacking Ryan to turn LI around.

>"godgers"

>aaron rodgers is good

>i really really like women

New England had a goal-line defense in there to stop the fucking run. They would've got stuffed. As Lynch got stuffed multiple times throughout the game.

Lombardi (used to work with the Pats) said recently that Belichick worked all off-season to figure out a good goal-line defense that can stop the run... and they practiced it all year, and it finally came up for them in the Super Bowl. Except it was a pass and the CB, Butler, simply played it flawlessly.

All the hindsight 20/20 fags claiming they should've ran it are fucking losers.

>gaining yards on a play before means it's guaranteed to get yards on the next and it's completely impossible to gain 0 or lose yards on the next play with a different defensive front nope no way it can fail if they run it again trust me guys i know the outcome of this game already but trust me

Stick to Madden, faggot.

Yeah you gotta give the ball to Lynch.

Sorry. Even Carroll knows that.

>Brady is a system qb

What about the play immediately before that play?

>He was trying to claim it's a guarantee

You strawmanned yourself out of credibility, fag

they subbed into their goal-line package after that play

youtu.be/urYnkhU5t3w?t=649

They also didnt need 4 more yards

>using the word pleb
I hope you die, tonight

they had 2 TOs left. why not call one if Lynch gets stuffed

t. Darrell Bevell

dude they could have no huddled and still got all 3 plays

they also could have snuck it in with ruslel or something

I still can't believe Brady threw on first and goal in SB LI and almost got picked.

And that the pats dropped Lynch for a loss on 3rd and 1 the previous drive

*how to spot someone that isn't a contrarian retard

Wrong. They had 1 timeout left so they needed to throw at least one pass if they wanted to have the option of using all 3 downs. And if you have to pass once anyway then you might as well do it on 2nd down when they're in goal line package

>dude they could have no huddled and still got all 3 plays
Seattle's offense was awful at hurrying to the line. They had to burn a timeout on nothing because they were literally unable to call a play in 40 seconds

They stopped Lynch on a 3rd and 1 inside the 10 in the 3rd quarter.

>Brett Favre isn't the GOAT

>Joe Montana is the GOAT

Most importantly, they practiced stopping that specific pass play on the goalline. Everyone says that play worked 90% of the time that season, which is why BB worked on defending it.

Watch this for 90 seconds:
youtu.be/MeNYQaS3rZI?t=4m

stick to the CFL my man

also good posts

Whatever happened to Lynch?

It really wasn't that bad of a playcall to throw it, both the Patriots and Seahawks had made successful goal line TD passes earlier that game. It was an incredible one in a hundred defensive play by the Patriots.

The country wanted another storybook, meme pass -> drive into the endzone, to humiliate the Patriots again, yet when they didn't get it, they needed to immediately find a scapegoat so that the narrative became "the Seahawks lost the game the Patriots didn't earn it". Collinsworth and Al Michaels were jizzing all over themselves after the Kearse catch, the disappointment in their voices after the interception was palpable and they spent the rest of the game talking about it, you'd almost forget there was a team celebrating a championship on the field or something. That set the tone for the media pundits after the game.

Retired in disgust.

>run the ball for 0 yards
>run the ball for 0 more yards
>miss field goal

then those same fucks would be complaining that they didn't "go for it" and played to not lose rather than to keep trying to win.

>Field goal losing by 4

Choosing to pass wasn't the mistake. Choosing a play where the QB doesn't make a read and, rather, throws to a pre-determined receiver was the mistake.

>trying to run a pick play on Brandon fucking Browner

Got sick of the cornball tag team of Caroll/Wilson losing games

>making a read on a play 1 yard shy of the endzone

do you even watch football?

If only there was a very recent high-profile example of a goal-line pass read winning a game I could provide you with.
youtube.com/watch?v=mgFeTeI6HHk
>a
>fucking
>leaf

>that flag
>this topic

this isnt the grey cup muhammud.

i dont see an issue there, browner would probably hold whoever is in front of him

Posts college football KEK