What are the benefits of having a gf besides sex?

What are the benefits of having a gf besides sex?

cooks and cleans. also a friend

^this
also, make more white babies

None really because when you have a gf you're not allowed to do anything

try it and you might find out

pic related

Carnal knowlege (anatomy, function...),
Builds up your confidence, ego, outlook on life,
If you don't think of her as a Fleshlight, you learn compassion, consideration, maybe even respect,
People perceive you as reliable, trustworthy,
You realize being a faggot is a waste of time.

Sandwiches.

>spiritual enlightenment through the sexual tantra
>sex is objectively hotter/funner than masturbation
>dual income is a financial miracle
>a gf is just as fun as a bff, maybe better

>funner

End your life.

You become more attractive to other women due to 1) no air of desperation 2) must not be too much of a weirdo 3) innate female competition
I guess in the end all this means is just more opportunities for sex, but why would you turn that down?

Who would expect this, some actually good answer

>spiritual enlightenment through the sexual tantra
99% of men couldn't be arsed to practice kundalini yoga, much less tantric yoga and 99% of women are about as self-aware as a fencepost.

>sex is objectively hotter/funner than masturbation
So hire a prostitute

>dual income is a financial miracle
no, it's just you sponging off of someone else because you don't want to live within your means or are unwilling to take the steps necessary to make more money

>a gf is just as fun as a bff, maybe better
90% of women are too self-absorbed to be anyone's BFF.

YOu must not be from american. In America they have forgotten how to cook. Only thing they are good for is having white babies.
if they are not white .. getting laid.

Cooking, ironing, fetches me beer, blowies, tasty friends to letch over

stuff like that

sometimes she will fill up your gas tank if you remind her when she borrow your car

Things that I have personally found that may not relate to all relationships:

>thoughtful conversations where you both express yourself honestly
>on your side for your big battles outside the relationship
>a new perspective to bounce ideas off
>new group of friends
>2nd family
>companionship and compassion in your low moments
>It's nice to have someone to share good experiences with
>gives you goals and purpose and things to work for
>restful sleeps at night
>you can show her off in public and it's an ego boost
>nothing beats having an ass to grab
>you can share in her hobbies, and she can in yours
>when you move in together, a lot of things become easier than being single (rent, groceries, cooking and cleaning)
>being kind to someone and having someone be kind to you gives you hope and motivation

You just aren't in a healthy relationship

none

It's fucking disgusting when you go into this thread and you can instantly tell 90% of people never had girlfriend

If you want a real opinion just look somewhere else

Of course you never haven't a real gf. Your points are literally the antithesis of how a real woman behave

Company and meals

your dad will stop calling you a faggot

i JUST came here for a couple of minutes after leaving for months and I instantly remembered why I left. You have never went outside in your fucking life

biological validation

None at all

To make my breakfast

>pic related

I do the cooking and the laundry, she does the dishes. I fuckin' hate doing dishes so I really like our setup. But other than that and sex, I have somebody I get to live with to take care of me when I get depressed. Also, she never watched a lot of TV so I get to show her a bunch of cool stuff. I always have somebody to do drugs with, so that's pretty tight. That being said, not all relationships are that good. My ex was a nightmare but her and I only got back together because I needed somebody to look after me when my best friend died.

tl;dr a girlfriend's good company and helps with chores if you get a good one

isn't a sandwich two breads?

cite your sources

You have to find a girl that loves you despite your flaws. We all have them. I made the mistake of marrying a girl that wanted to mold me into her ideal person, and I got tired of that shit. I'm now with a girl that loves me unconditionally, and I've never been happier.

the company of someone you like?