Do you think this is funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1HfnX9BGqY
twitter.com/Dodge/status/896494334714847232
youtube.com/watch?v=eN8owQR8d-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

been funnier if he killed only niggers

The event? No.

That there have been less riots under Trump? That the left is too blind to see what "many sides" means? Very.

Do Americans make bumpers out of tin foil?

I think you riot, you get what you deserve.

car with quads? Always funny

I thought ot was funny they attacked the car with bats

white leftists are pretty much niggers

He did stop at the stop sign. All those people shouldn't be standing in the road.

Dumb nigs have no respect for order in a society.

Do you know why the alt-right didn't get run over by cars?

Because they don't get out in the street. They were there to have their voices be heard. Not disrupt the entire city because they have a grievance.

Every fucking nigger/fag/cuck protest ends up blocking the street, getting in peoples way regardless of what the beliefs of the people they're getting in the way of are.

They just want to be assholes. This is long fucking overdue,and I hope it's a trend that continues.

Protesters need to get out of the fucking road.

Yes

I'm glad white males are undoubtedly seen as evil autistic violent sociopaths now

It's been true for centuries but it's only now humanity collectively realizes white males are their enemy

>marco rubio and orrin hatch are "the left"
everyone is calling for trump to call out white supremacists, the same way they wanted obama to call out radical islamists.

Well if they made it out of something stronger can you imagine the impact on a person going 60mph?

You're almost too edgy even for this website.

Not funny. But nothing of value was lost (on either side).

Quite funny hehehehehe

I think it's actually because the crazy unstable person this time was on their team instead of the "left" team.

Why do they have bats in a protest? Unless its not a protest at all and they just want to be destructive

Americans and their nation are a joke in general, so yeah.

people on both sides had guns and mace and other weapons.

Soo this is an old fashion rumble.

Yeah it is funny because I'm from eu and I couldn't care less about these shitty riots

She was one of the mob mentality types who ran up behind the car to bash on it and got hit when it backed into her.

A woman decided to get into a fight with a car

A woman vs.a man is barley a fight in and of itself. A woman vs a car? Puleeze.

Got what she deserved

As a white male, no, it's not funny.

For when the Nazis get tough and start punching girls in the face

that's pretty much what politics is anyways. just a big wrestling match with people supporting one of two monolithic figures.

Yes

this. there was a case a patient died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital because these leftist cucks were blocking the road. They can't consider anything but their own little world

i'm indifferent. i have no emotion about it whatsoever

Typical SJW skank.

no, but at least we can forget about north korea until their next tantrum in a couple months.

F

haha for real

I think harris and klebold should get extra points for being trend setters. school shootings werent much of a thing like they are today until columbine.

How about you actually refute his points if you disagree instead of just declaring him edgy as if that automatically makes him wrong

Are you sure it's a woman? Maybe she sexually identifies as a car.

Yes

Yes the black dude is hilarious

Very

this.
whatever you think about the car attack, the memes are great.

the moment were libcuck got BTFO lol

Not even close newfag

be careful m8.
you might trigger your fellow feminazis by perpetuating gender stereotypes.

>the feel when "nazis" are already more progressive in the gender equality-question than the hypocritical left who demands it via megaphones

Oh my god. You're right.

Car on car rape. The femitards are right. Rape culture is real!

its a chrysler. :/

trips speak the truth...

I wish for the eradication of all non white races daily.

tin foil?

underrated

HAHAHA

Are her arms completely tattooed? Is that a type of blackface?

Agreed.

I find it hilarious that in some videos you hear them yelling at the cops: "Where were you"?
Probably the same people asking for all cops to die, or hate the cops, but then wants their help. Liberal fucking logic.
Shit on those who help you, berate them when you need their help.

leftists getting what they deserve.

Just by regressives, niggers and Muslims.

Africans, Asians and aztecs were doing some crazy shit. Look up Aztec sacrifice or genghis Kahn.

Thing is everyone stopped this shit, except niggers. They think raping infants cures aids.

>K

As a white male you have alot more to be worried about then this! cuck! LOL

I thought it was hilarious.

Nigga should've done a burnout then went straight in though.

At 60 miles an hour, they would die even with a bumper made from pillows

Not funny, just an interesting turn of events.

The right has lost the higher ground. The left are larger in number. Who knows what subsequent actions will unfold against the right because of this.

This pic not fake
youtube.com/watch?v=v1HfnX9BGqY

no, i dont think its funny. but it is satisfying. the left have a fascist branch that needs pruning asap.

cool but not funny as 9/11 tbh
it's funnier to think what will happen after he gets in prison though, the defensless beta faggot gonna be more stuffed than a turkey on thanksgiving.

Usually some kind of plastic covered sub assembly. They are required to crumple to absorb shock and dissipate the energy to protect the passengers. If the car was rigid too much force via deceleration is transferred to the passengers.

it a dodge

I'm a lefty and agree, we do have numbers. antifa and BLM are bullshit, shutting down roads with violence. Glad the right wingers are good for something.

>twitter.com/Dodge/status/896494334714847232

>implying he won't be greeted into a neo-nazi gang immediately

>lefty
>antifa BLM are bullshit

pick one

It's a Tundra

FuKing keked and checked

Oh yeah? Care to explain why that is? I'd really like to hear user, do tell.

>impling he will
but i understand that you Sup Forumstards with your desire of joining a social group of people just once could believe that.

no fucking way

>Do you think this is funny?

He should have turned doughnuts in the crowd for maximum effect.

>nu-male is into gay rape
Makes perfect sense.

It's hilarious. If this guy thought he was butthurt at the rally, just wait until prison.

Yes funny. A Challenger appears

Looks like that crowd has had enough donuts, tbh fam

what's really funny is that his mom is a hot paraplegic.
youtube.com/watch?v=eN8owQR8d-M

>implying the one that did something that will obviously end up with gay rape isn't your hero
you should do the same, fellow terrorist. we all know that if we kill infidel liberals we will get all the sex we need in muslim paradis-i mean, prison.

I'd like to point out, there was a guy chilling in that truck. Hes sitting in there the whole time, before and after the crash. Never moved. One hand on the wheel like hes cruisin.

That's what I find funny.

i love the pair of shoes behind the rear passenger tire
looks like some poor bastard got completely obliterated and all that's left of him are his shoes

Not the person you're replying to, but Antifa and BLM are very radical left. I am probably leaning more towards the center or right mostly because of the radical left.

I just don't hold conservative-religious values in mind such as LGBT stuff (minus the free speech pronoun thing), Abortion rights, and anything the radical right believes in.

It'll be pretty cool watching the radical left and right fight though.

>Yes funny. A Challenger appears

A ha ha Marvelous.

Bwahahaha....No, I think it's not....bwahahaha!

To borrow from the SJW's

DON'T PROTEST IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET.

lol a bunch of white men you have never seen real struggle in their lives needed their voices heard? not disrupting the city yet they showed up with a militia. you are a fucking idiot and your mediocrity as a human is quite apparent based on your overall perspective

nice

We need to ban physics

You're asking your question on Sup Forums's Sup Forums. What the fuck do you expect. This site is home to one of the largest Alt-Right movements on the internet.

Of course they're going to think its funny, hell, they'll probably want more to happen and hope they do even more damage. This site fully supports Trump and everything he represents, people with more rounded, less hate filled views are few and far inbetween.

You're trying too hard

For protection obviously.

I can guarantee you that at least some of the people on the other side were carrying guns for the exact same reason.