Why do the weaker unconfident men always seem to go for the asian girls?

Why do the weaker unconfident men always seem to go for the asian girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhqT9XnsXuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because only shit tier whites race mix

Because they are weak and lack confidence

anime

because we want them to

Asians tend to be gentler in my experience, in disposition especially. Less intimidating perhaps.

Why is Sup Forums full of white betas that think that going after brown girls is alpha?

That's all they can get.

pro tip they're all pretty cool. whites are over8ed unless you plan on breeding.

Hey, it's Yuko Oshima!

alpha white men go after latinas m8

It has to do with the chad equation. Now that 80% of the women go to 20% of the men, the only options left on the table for rest of the betas are:

>settle for disloyal ugly used up white slag
>homosexuality
>suicide
>gook wife

The last option is the most prevalent because it's working out so much better for guys.

Because other races are shit tier

Why would I want to race-mix with a spanish dirty peasant

Or lower my child's IQ with a nigger

Or be depressed when my white wife cucks me because she was feeling lonely

I understand that not all asians are going to be the god send that most beta's believe they are but on the average scale and comparing my options asian women are genuinely the best bet at having a great life

I agree with you. Just avoid the ones that are truly westernized. That's just shitty. If I can't get a white wife, I'll get a Jap one.

There's a misconception that we can't get white women. Oh we can get them. If I were to leave my house right now, I could get one in less than an hour. But most of us want more than cum dumpsters so we have to look elsewhere.

Same reason ugly, fat, low self esteem white women fuck blacks

Under rated post

Beta white males detected.

source on that webm.

I bet this is from some type of "empowerment" music video, but the she's just being a cunt.

I'll bite.

As you said, these guys are weak and they aren't confident - they like Asian women (especially new arrivals) because they think they are completely shy, naive, and easy to take advantage of. They think they can "fool" an Asian girl into liking them, which they can't with a regular girl. They also believe (subconsciously) that Asians can't emasculate them like white women can.

Normal, functioning white people are not interested in Asians - it's pretty much a fetish brought on by a lack of self worth, etc... Why else would someone be interested in people who have built-in symptoms of birth defects? And that sad part is, most of these losers can't even get an Asian girl either.

What the FUCK is her problem?!

Asians are qts

They may be 3dpd, but they're as close to anime as it gets at the moment

Why are women so deeply threatened by this?

>betas
>wanting to deal with white women
I dont blame them, white women are cancerous and require constant proof that you are alpha.

Deeply threatened by what, an Asian who cakes on makeup to look white and who has had several cosmetic surgeries to look even more white?

The Asian ideal of beauty is the western woman. No idea why people are attracted to these poor imitations.

>fuck men
>she literally fucks men
Huh

cause these losers believe the stupid stereotype that asian women are submissive and easy ._. LOL If you're a loser in the West, you'll be a loser in Japan (they just won't say it to your face)

One of my ex-gfs was Armenian-Iranian. Is that Asian?

As a "weaker unconfident" man, let me say that I don't go for Asian girls. Asian girls go for me. I just take what I can get.

But anime girls are white.

Are you saying that white girls don't cake up on makeup or have cosmetic surgeries?

No.

That photo. I give thanks with the might of a thousand suns

They don't do so in order to imitate another race that is objectively better looking - they do it to imitate other white women who have better genes.

Wie sind die Iranerinnen so?
>pic related

Yes. Armenia and Iran are located in Asia.

OP obviously meant East-Asian, which is what most people mean when they say "Asians".

i wanna flop muh doodler in her speaker box

t. insecure white women mad at successful and smart white males who'd rather not put up with their bullshit and prefer to date socially conservative and traditional women

>women post on Sup Forums
Haha, tell another one

This, dating a white woman is exhausting for me, its just constant shit tests and i'm not naturally alpha so i'm acting all the time

They're the only ones they seem masculine when compared to.

Asian women are stereotypically submissive, so a weak male with yellow fever might also think that he can has the best chance of controlling her.

Pathetic, isn't it? I married a Slav and sometimes I'm irritated by her being so stubborn, but I sure as hell know how make her weak in the knees.

Oh another

don't you have a fire to put out?

And yet many women can't even contain their insecurity over Asian girls and get onto the Internet for a board dedicated to Turkmenstani macrame images and spew out bile about how men then like Asian girls are somehow damaged.

This is the biggest set of mental and verbal gymnastics some use to not do some sit-ups at the gym I've ever seen, it's just another version of 'I'm big boned'

You're welcome brother

Most people are idiots. Why should I care what they mean.

>a Slav
>weak in the knees

good one

asians are superior to the majority of white women. there are so few white traditional women.

So you don't look like an autistic moron who takes everything literally even though you very well know what the person meant. It does you no favours in life to pretend that you're dumber than you actually are.

>implying most of you faggots have actually had to deal with a vapid white bitch with a princess mentality and everything that comes with it
Yeah I'll take my gookfu thanks.

ich mochte ein Krankenwagen.

..nein. Ich scherze. Sie ist ziemlich gut.

White women are whores, hate intelligence.

Then why pretend Iranians aren't Asians? That's literally wrong. I'm not pretending to be dumb, I'm intentionally being pedantic, because other people are dumb and the need to learn.

found the white woman

Im going to have my hands and feet cut off so i can attach prosthetic huffs, then chop my dick of and have it sewn to my forehead cause identify my gender as a unicorn.

Asian women are desperate to get a white bf/husband for social status.

It's truth. My mum is asian, my dad a white beta male. My mum married him simply because it's seen as climbing up the social ladder in asian societies, or 'marrying up', to get together with whitey. Just like white women thinking the black bull is superior. The more masculine features, the bigger penis, the bad boy attitude, it makes perfect sense for these degenerate, poisoned whitey females to desire them.

Beta whiteys are smart, they catch on to this, they get the yellow fever because nobody else will desire them. Not even black women. And if they get rejected, they can just live with the fact that she's going back to her home country anyways after finishing her studying, or can just blame any awkwardness on language barriers.

My dad was very weak and unconfident. His first girlfriend was my mum, and they met when he was 27. He lost his fucking virginity at 27.

less than 1% of the population past the page of 25 in the UK is a virgin. I'm pretty sure my dad has some aspergers.

woops, wrong board...

This.
No ethnicity of woman is any harder or easier to get than any other (assuming you are white), they are all equally easy.
If anything asian girls are harder to get purely because there arent quite as many of them around here.

Well, whatever makes you feel superior. Just know that everyone thinks you're the stupid one and you'll never win that battle.

I was actually sad when she explained that gopniks are a fringe subculture.

This webm never fails to make me laugh.

I remember that this is a music video and the "Fuck men" at the end was added by who made the webm.

Yes, it's hilarious.

Women and men have different opinions on what is a good looking woman, Asian women are very slim which counts more in terms of woman approved prettiness.

youtube.com/watch?v=JhqT9XnsXuY

This news station was flooded with complaints because the asian reporter was looking too female approved pretty.

>Ha! Looks like she's dressed for a cocktail party!

So insanely buttmad

I take it you haven't actually met Eastern women. They're even more entitled and self-absorbed than Westerners are.

Because they're far, and weaker unconfident men can idealize them and have their own fantasies and cover their emotional needs with women they know they will never get.

That and anime, because the vast majority of asian girls are fucking critters.

I've fucked an Asian before who made more money than my entire nuclear family combined, you faggots just get the poor curry smelling leftovers cuz you're weak bitches who dig beta females.

Being factually correct means I'm stupid and wrong, and I'm the one desperately trying to feel superior, eh? That's cute.

why are white women so scared of asian women? my wife is korean and everywhere i go, they constantly check her out. The jealousy white women have for asian women will just grow stronger and stronger. Specially after they end up alone and empowered at 40.

No, the purposefully pedantic part makes you SEEM stupid. You're actually doing it again right now. Either that or you're actually stupid and your reading comprehension needs a little work.

>her

White women SEEM like retarded cunts but they're shockingly self-aware. They know that men are jumping ship to Asian women because there's a better chance of having a decent relationship with them.

The truth is that asian women have become what white women used to be. They are better at being white women than white women are.

I myself am genuinely just curious to see how tight Asian pussy is to white pussy

Its pretty much the same 2bh

I've had my fair share of white women and I can't be arsed to deal with that shit anymore.

asian cock is on average smaller than white cock

so asian pussy is on average smaller and tighter than white pussy

Exactly the same

pussies in general are loose, they are meant to feel loose and almost like they aren't there

inb4 my ex had cavern.

they are tighter in general, but also the most petite asian i ever had sex with felt the most lose. And the tightest was the largest.

Holy shit how is this not 'Sexist' If the guy had said we've had a lot of emails from males. I bet they would have received a thousand more from women telling her to get undressed just to show it to the ''patriarchy''

Gee whiz I wonder who's behind these complaints?

its the biggest secret, you dont really see it being talked by women in blogs and what not because it will be racist, but it is definitely there, and its becoming bigger and bigger. I think the thing they envy the most is that asians dont look fat and old after their mid 20s

Quaaaaade... Start the reactor...

i want to fuck a asian girl, i dont want children with them, i have seen asianxwhite mix girls, they look amazing.
But its a 50/50 gamble, you can have boy too, and you just feel sad for asian men, mix or not.
i dont want to be a dad and tell my half asian son he can be anything he wants while he looks like a split eye manlet.
not that there are many asians in belguim, i mean, its really rare for me to see asians outstide of cities.

Because when I get home from work, I want to eat a home-made meal, relax and not get bitched at.

How many modern white women can provide what I want?

i bet the supervisors of that show were some fat lonely white women as well. thats why they did it live, to teach her a lesson.

weak, but not unconfident guy here, because they can cook. Thats essentially why. I like a woman to cook for me, and not just some shit out of a packet either. That, and they always have a nice hairy bush. I find both things very feminine. Is that so wrong, op?

beta detected

Going after shit-tier genetics Dora the Explorer with the fat ass doesn't make you alpha.

the reason why offspring of wmaf are fucked up is because their dads are generally beta males. it is a stereotype for a reason. The good news is that is up to you to not be that beta male

That's a roach you faggot.

The jews told white womyn that niglets were the best, dumb white girl listens to it.
>white men go with less degenerate asian

no surprise it's the way of the future

I want to yuko Yuko's yukos.

t. /jp/

Selection is normal in Asia.

Because it's somewhat rare, and most white western women hate the fact that a man has found someone who looks nothing like them attractive, it makes them feel insecure about themselves. And in the case of men giving you looks, if it does happen, they're probably thinking the same thing as most of
A lot of female thought is subconscious.

For fucks sakes guys can't we all agree that men have just different tastes in women? Simple as that.
Plus, i assume it has to do with the whole 'asians are submissive and loyal' thing.

I just came from a trip to China, and ALL women, specially young women, dress like they are in a fashion runway when compared to western women. When i went out to get lunch during work break, i was amazed how many women wear regular jeans, while in china most business women wear skirts.

because you spend too much time on Sup Forums and are a gullible tismo.

Isn't it more like this?

more like just the top 2 are marrying

>weak white men go for asian grills
I'm pretty sure this is bullshit

Asian grills dont like weak asian men, why would they like weak white men? Or weak black men?

Only the very strongest of mens' genes survive nowadays, and everyone else gets cucked. Thanks Obama!

Most white men who come to Japan usually awkward. They not fit in society and know. Very hard time to even talk to even anyone because no use of Japanese

CHING CHONG DING DONG ME NO UNDERSTAND YOUR INGLISH

because they didn't met once in their life