youtube.com/watch?v=Eo2VTV3nLIo
youtube.com/watch?v=m5t9iCnX_JY
youtube.com/watch?v=wNjGJZRZ85k
youtube.com/watch?v=Phk8dFKLAU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is this semen demon in tights?

Samson Strong

That fucking Pan movie, holy shit

I think you got 3 of the biggest right there OP.

What the fuck were they thinking.

>Sophie Turner will never peg you
>Sophie Turner will never fart on you

3 is kino tbqh

Nevermind

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0WheBG6KNmI

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sLntlRklNBU

>alice in wonderland made over 1billion usd

youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw

>Pan
Just money laundering, boys. Nothing else

>that guitar chugging away as he does his strut
Oh man he's so BAAAD

After he made this movie he went to Brugges to off himself.

literally me irl

>implying the Pan scene doesn't immediately show you that Neverland exists out of time in a concise and efficient way while also displaying Blackbeard's penchant for theatrics
>implying the use of that particular song doesn't also foreshadow Blackbeard chasing eternal youth and immortality to anyone except post-millenial scum who don't recognise Smells Like Teen Spirit

It doesn't belong anywhere near the other two, and that scene is by no means the worst part of the movie.

>those fucking sunglasses

This.
It's kino

Boy George

You have to hand it to them, with how silly the scene is throughout you'd figure it'd peter out but they actually managed to end it on a high-note with him staring down a dog like that. It takes skill to craft such shit.

>walks into an airport dressed like he's from the Matrix
>covered in jewellery which apparently doesn't set metal detectors off
>doesn't even take his shoes off
>walking around with his arms stretched out like some badass even though no one is watching him

I don't know if they were aiming for comedy but they pulled it off

Why were 00's sunglasses so exceptionally fucking terrible? What the hell happened to the sunglass-industry?

>tfw Sensa will never get lewder than that

>Neverland exists out of time in a concise and efficient way
Nah. It causes more confusion that concision worldbuilding...
Not that Neverland needs any world building because the play has been well loved for like over a hundred years!

This will forever be a mystery. I think Sunglasses were almost wholly associated with like, some kind of cyberpunk or dance/trance community, like Euro men dancing in shiny silver pants.

Things got turned around by 2004 or so I think.

I suppose those ravers were doing so many E's and staying up so late they needed to hide their wide pupils and baggy eyes at all costs.

One of Kurt Cobain's biggest fears was his music being used in some stupid corporate crap like a Nike commercial or something. Good thing he killed himself so that we could have stuff like Pan Smells Like Teen Spirit meme scenes.

If there's anyone who deserves it, it's Kurt Cobain.

So-fine "Her legs and feet are fucking perfect I want to fuck her she's got such a beautiful face" Turn-On

D E A D

Good, I hope people replace his tombstone with a stone tablet of this movie's poster.

Why bully Kurt?
He did literally nothing wrong other than make shitty music.

I agree. It's so fucking stupid but it doesn't just fade away and somehow manages to one-up itself every single moment of the scene.

Thanks user, I think I just found my new fap material.

>Father a child
>Shoot yourself when it's 2 years old

did someone say lunchables

>it doesn't belong anywhere near the other two
IS THIS... CANADA?

I love this so much. From the outfit, his mannerisms, even the fucking guitar - absolut kinography.

>parroting a dead attempt at a meme from people who hadn't even watched the first couple of minutes of the movie and so couldn't understand why he mentioned Canada in the funny youtube clip

Is this how we absorb and discuss movies now? Not only by not watching movies and parroting what others say instead, but parroting what other non-watching people say? At least have the decency of parroting an actual critic who was paid to watch the movie.

can i parrot your post in another thread?

THE BEST

>if catwoman came out in 2016 you would be called racist and sexist if you thought it sucked

>that upset doggo

kek

It's all yours my friend!

If they ever have Bullseye join in for season 3 of Netflix Daredevil, the new actor is gonna have a hard time matching up to this level of performance

>youtube.com/watch?v=xQBGmBOhQEE

You're in the wrong thread man, that was amazing

Are you kidding me? This is fucking perfect. Probably the best part of this shitty movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo2VTV3nLIo

I'm not even parroting what others have said, as I apparently missed some meme. I'm only quoting the very first line that's said in the clip.

I didn't watch the movie though

kino

Never seen Catwoman, holy fuck. Dat fashion.

Did Catwoman kill Lou diamond Phillips career?

Also why is Disney obsessed with dance off in climax

The reason he says that is because he and his friends have been hearing about a bunch of other kids at the orphanage going to Canada to be safer, because London is getting blitzed. Then he gets kidnapped by the pirates. That's the moment where he realises that that's where all the other kids have actually gone off to, not to live in Canada. It's a perfectly fine way of illustrating his realisation but became a forced meme.

Ah, thanks for the explanation. It sounds really silly out of context.

It sounds silly with context too niggas.
It was easy to infer that they had talked about Canada earlier in the movie, the line is still not funny.

It's not supposed to be funny.

Yes it is.

I can't find a video that isn't full of memes, but the "they levelled up" scene in Law & Order SVU

What the fuck had the writers been smoking when they decided on that?

Literally Doom 3 before Doom3

Those cop shows are infamous for not knowing shit abour vidya.

There was one where some criminal hid evidence inside his xbox and they actually had to play through and beat Ninja Gaiden (or Prince of Persia, I forget) to unlock the files. And as soon as they beat the game, a lot of spreadsheet files open right there on the screen, straight off the xbox.

>What the fuck had the writers been smoking when they decided on that?
speed weed

Doom 3 came out in 2004
Doom movie came out in 2005

They also superimposed huge text over the top saying shit like "LEVEL COMPLETE" even though the games nothing like that.

this is fucking badass

Kek

Also, to contribute to the thread, literally the only thing I can think of right now is the sex scene in Watchmen.

They were both High. Honestly I still think she killed him

>sex scene in Watchmen

What was wrong with it?

Watch till the end

youtube.com/watch?v=m5t9iCnX_JY

>that catwoman scene

>watch the one where two little girls kill their friend to appease a hobo they think is some urban legend monster
>think it's just an insane way of trying to shoehorn in the hip new slenderman meme into the show, to make the teens watch
>turns out it was adapted from an actual case of two little girls killing for slenderman

You just can't tell when they're making shit up wholesale or adapting crazy shit.

SAM?

I thought doom was about demons not zombies?

You ain't seen nothing yet:

The tone, the lenght, the slow motion, the music. The fact that it doesn't fit in the movie at all.

In the comic the sex scene happens off-page, only the foreplay is implied in a few panels. But trust it to Snyder to fuck it up, just like the violence. "Comedian, Rorschach, I literally hate that you have to be so violent. Oh, brb, I gotta give this random thug a crippling compound fracture!"

youtube.com/watch?v=wNjGJZRZ85k

DELETE THIS

Best scene of all the Spiderman movies.

Are you implying Dick Wolf is better?

such a stupid movie. There are worse scenes from 3 than this

They're normal people. The character is possessed in that scene.

>That Catwoman scene
Of course she's black

What's the context for this? Why is he so fucking jolly?

You've never seen Spiderman 3? Dude, go watch it. It's great.

It's even better in the context of the movie.

He becomes a "bad boy" when he becomes venom.

An alien symbiote is messing with his emotions and made his super confident.

black alien goo took him over

>all these children replying to this post, who like the video and thing it is bad ass

That's Peter being "evil"

thats insane

>ywn be this alpha

Will we ever see such capekino as this?

Dude, that scene is funny as fuck. It's so full of the tongue in cheek cheekiness it just puts smile on my face.

>Franco played a better Joker than Leto

holy shit how fucking embarrassing for Jared

B-B-B-B-B-BONFIRE
youtube.com/watch?v=Phk8dFKLAU4

>I haven't seen this reference since like 2011