Who /white hispanic/?

Who /white hispanic/?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
youtube.com/watch?v=3e6ChgL1EC4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-America
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek, the spics in my area (mostly Cubans) always think they are white. it's pathetic.

One on the left looks like my sister. My parents are Mexicans from Sonora, and I have green eyes and dirty blonde hair. I find it funny when people don't realize their are plenty of white Hispanics.

k keep me posted Paco Hernandez Lopes Obrador junior

>their are

Wasted quads.

shut the fuck up turk.

muh typo

k you brown smelly manlet mongrel

post pics brown boii

Me. Mostly.
I still have black hair and shitskin eyes though

It sucks the light skins have to identify with these indios. Whole different group people.

If only pictured represented the racial makeup of mexicans, very sadly that's not the case.

>white
>hispanic
Pick one

I saw a mexican with blond hair once it was neato

It's not the worst thing in the world.
Indios mostly just keep to themselves and drink to death anyways.

This thread is pathetic. You cherry picked three mormons whose genealogy doesn't have anything to do with Mexico. You don't stop being brown and short just because these people live in mexico

shut the fuck up turk.

thats rude.

I'm torn between loving and hating this motherfucker with each and every fight. Was mad at him after Lara, loved him after Cotto, this whole #KHANELO shit was a meme and a classic ripoff by De La Hoya.

Wonder if he'll fight GGG next.

Check 'em, also, I know that feel.

Arab shitskin in the middle.

Not me thank fuck. All white here.

Facts are mean

So were are all those mythical "White Hispanics" hiding?

They are not mexican, look at the background it's a high school fair and they got mexico, there's a reason 2 of them are using the same t-shirt

>Tfw being white is not going to magically make me any less of third world monkey.

false claimers

In Sonora, away from the niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

Sonora in Mexico. And Many Cubans, and Puerto Ricans are white. I even know a white Dominican guy. Not to mention Argentinians are Hispanic.

This.

Same here with Turks. Fucking Sandniggers...

Not in Usa

This.

I live in LA and I have to see these fat lazy fucks everywhere I go. It's just something people who don't deal with Mexicans everyday will never understand; they're ugly, rude, dumb and have no interest in being American or contributing to American society. All of these illegal or otherwise Mexicans have a fucked up us vs them mentality that is ruining America as fast as they can jump the border state to state. Why can't you fucks just work on making your country better instead of coming to my city and littering and committing crimes?

Thats what's funny about the Mexicans in Cali and Texas. Theyre polar opposites. The ones in Cali are all attracted to gang culture and hate being Americans while the ones in Texas are all into the Cowboy culture and are proud Texans

actually they feel like they are already hated, so why try to join the people who hate you, they have a why even try attitude.

Why do they never show the qts?

youtube.com/watch?v=3e6ChgL1EC4

The author of that video wants to make them think they're native americans so they can justify their illegal inmigration

Where was this video taken?

PAY DENBTS SAND NIGGER

I was just using the video as an example of their confusion. I'm against illegal immigration.

I refuse to buy that they're victims. They come here by what ever means and instantly meld into the pre existing Mexican communities. They teach their children Spanish as a first language and they learn English at special highly funded preschools and elementary schools geared towards children with English as a second language. They speak Spanish in their communities, only socialize with immigrants from their specific Central American shit hole, only eat their food from their specific Central American shit hole and listen to music from their Central American shit hole. I have no sympathy for people who make no attempts to assimilate. I'm a first generation American on my fathers side and I never consider myself anything other than American.

so are white mexicans confused because the media says theyre of "latino" race

If you're white, you're not hispanic
If you're hispanic, you're not white

You can't have both, beaner.

same feeling senpai

My grandpa is white as fuck. The darkies that people are complaining about are from Southern Mexico or Central America.

Oh yeah it's the native Europeans who are the problem!!! They are not welcoming enough and the poor 80 IQ brown mestizos feel discriminated against!!!!

Fucking Paco

So are spanish people not white?

what the fuck? most spics here dislike being considered "white" and get triggered when they find out Hispanic/Latino is an ethnicity and not a race

>I'm against illegal immigration.
I'm against immigration.

Fixed that for you

So Nordic people move to Mexico. They have kids. Their kids grow up in Mexico. They only speak Spanish. They're not white?

Bolivia should be two different countries desu, the eastern half of the country is far less indio looking than the other.

No because they're actual latinos/hispanics.
I knew a guy from Mexico and his grandparents were legit Nazis.

Would I pass as white Hispanic in Latin America?

>most people think I'm Anglo
>but when I have long hair, some women think I look Argentinian
>some people in general think I'm a kike, weather I'm long-haired or not

yes but "latino" actually means you are from the americas and speak a latin language like spanish or portuguese, not a race

Shut the fuck up tumblr

>tfw no white hispanic milf gf

Yes, but you don't have a nose big enough to look argentinain :v

>Bolivia should be two different countries desu, the eastern half of the country is far less indio looking than the other.

Indio looking means indio looking. There is no suck thing as "less indio looking".

PS: HELP

Spanish simply means Spanish speaker.

There are white Spanish, black Spanish, mixed, etc

those are german tourists actually

>white hispanic

Good one OP.

So are US French speakers Latino?

Sonoran girls are top tier mexican girls, I've dated 3 and they're hot as shit
Mexican booty but look white

you fags consider yourself white?

kek

Technically yes, Quebec "should" be part of latin america but french is mostly ignored

Anyone in the US who says they're a White Hispanic is bullshitting. White Hispanics don't need to move here, they live better in their countries

no, Spanish people means: Spaniard.

They are a half white breed living on the border to pure niggerhood of north Africa.

South Brazil

They also get kidnapped and extorted by the manlet cartels

So a US Latino who just speaks English still Latino?

>tfw I'm mexican as fuck
>People here think I'm white
pic related, I'm still surprised people think all mexicans are brown when I'm pale as fuck

Most white hispanics are indistinguishable from regular white people. They also act like white people. So it isn't really as big of a deal as Sup Forums makes it out to be.
It's not going to make you any less white. You can cite crime sources but that's only for inner cities desu senpai baka.

Are you a trap

No, I just have my mothers looks.

>brown shitskin post trap as proof of "whiteness"

you have to go back Pedro

I'd cum buckets in your vagina.

I'm a guy

the one in the green. muh dik

Mexican is just a nationality. The whites are remnants of ethnic europeans that dominated the brown savages

I love hot guys.

I'd rather those "latinos" claim WE WUZ AZTECS. I don't why speaking a language chooses who you are.

I'm just androgynous.That's all

I've always been attracted to androgyny.

that ain't andro pham, that's straight up feminine
ensename to panocha de nino

Speaking spanish makes you "latino" as speaking french makes you part of the francophonie, you can still claim that you wuz aztec n sheit but still be a latino why do you over-complicate this

Well anyways the whole poin of this is that I don't know why people think white looking people can't be mexican or hispanic. It's a very weird thing with this country.

So I speak english what am I the??

then*

Im a coffee hispanic fighting to become the new king of Sup Forums and make it a libertarian paradise for working hermanos as us

Anglo american
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-America

I've been arguing with a dumb Mexican who is white and he keeps saying he isnt white
How do I explain to idiot South Americans that if they come from Spain or Europe and live in South America with no mixture or very little mixture with natives that this means they are as white as Americans?
They seem to think we iz a new cosmic race or some shit

T-thanks Mexico

That's because our goverment forces us to believe we're either mestizo or indian, and ignores the euro and afro mexicans. Maybe to keep the victim complex of the spanish conquest with stuff like "we wuz aztecs n spanish devils raped us"

I'm hispanic

Tell him he is the descendant of Spanish slave masters and rapists, and that most Injuns were wiped out.

"Mestizo"