I'm a grown man who wears a diaper for fun

I'm a grown man who wears a diaper for fun.
As me anything!!

op here.
Dubs I'll shit my pants

How/why did you start?

I started before puberty. I think it was about control. I started with pants pooping. It sexualized as I got older. I use diapers now because they are easier to deal with. (no leaks, throw away when done etc.)

How often do you wear? Is it an every day/night thing?

I mostly wear sunday mornings. Sometimes more but generally once a week. Sundays I never have to work and dont have class.

Put on a diaper and shit it anyways. You know you want to. It gets me off too.

LOL and you got dubs!
*pushies*

Of course I've been wanting to! I hope you've had a chance to wear mess in the recent past too

Coolio fellow diaper friend. You ever wear out and about/to school/work? I think it's fun to know I can wet at any time I need to go without anyone having the slightest idea of what I'm doing. (Also dubs so make sure to push it allllll out into that nice cozy diaper)

When you go to a store to buy adult diapers, how difficult is it to look the cashier in the eyes

I did! I pooped some lavenders with an enema and squished it for a few hours. Til I humped and came anyways

I don't wear out much because I prefer to end up with poop in my diaper and it's kinda obvious. When I had roommates I would wear and go for "walks" but being nervous around people takes away the enjoyment for me

Surprising difficult! I always feel like my face is red. It's crazy because I would love a cashier to say something about it.

I bet your diapers must reek

Not really a question but...
I'm sure they do. The smell even lingers for a good part of the day even after a shower and getting cleaned up. Funny thing is I can't really smell them / don't notice while I'm in a dirty diaper.
PRO TIP: put used diapers in the freezer to keep the smell to a minimum

aww what a stinker
I usually end up changing a bit before bed and then messing before changing in the morning. I like to feel like I'm getting the full use out of the diaper and so i save messing till around an hour before I'd be changing anyway

But the smell of a shitty diaper adds to it when you sit in your own mess

I've worn to bed before but sleeping in diapers seems to stretch them out so they leak more in the morning. Plus I don't want a big leak in the bed in the morning and I don't think I could resist pissing myself in the night.

>put used diapers in the freezer

Really I can barely smell it. More like that hint of sex smell when you are getting laid than that portapotty in your pants smell that you would expect.

I don't bedwet or anything so I usually get nice and soggy before bedtime. Not gonna magically leak at night if it doesnt happen when I first lay down. I deal with the stretching part if I have to by readjusting the tapes if I'm wearing like an ABU space where they're refastenable. I think wearing to bed is one of my favorite parts of diapers, helps me sleep so much better

OP
story time
I did have one job that I wore diapers to. I was doing traffic control flagging for a temp agency. I hated it. Long long shifts with few or no bathroom breaks. So I started wearing diapers to work. I'd stand there pissing my pants while traffic drove by. When they finally got around to giving me a break I would pretend to go to the portapotty. The few times I didn't head off to the bathroom the relief looked at me kinda weirdly so I started faking.
After work I would walk to a gas station and chance. They got so wet you couldn't even sit down without piss squirting out.
Sometimes I would even poop a little as we where leaving for the day. I would basically not let my body poop all day and let my diaper get skid marks and worse

delete this you fucking retard

Kik?

NO
every time you go past a construction site you are going to wonder which guys are walking around in wet diapers and hardons. its going to make you more gay thanks Sup Forums!