American Football Conference

Who is going to take the Pats out this year? They are going for a 7th AFC Championship game in a row, we need a team to fucking step up.

The Steelers clearly can't get it done against Brady so the AFC West has to step the fuck up this year.

I am sure the Queef will step up LOL.

Either Carr proves himself to not be a meme or you're stuck with Brady for 3 more years

LGTSS:

TYBC

It's not going to happen this year, unless Denver gets a genuine QB.

Even then, the Pats will have Gronk back. The guy they didn't have when they were down 25 points in the owl only to win it in OT.

Are other teams even trying?

I've got a good feeling about those Browns.

The Raiders

>elite GM who successfully unfucked the most dysfunctional team in the NFL in only five years
>coach is smart, loyal, and a high-quality leader
>young team with an opening window
>top offense before Carr went down
>the best young QB in the NFL
>elite (top 2) offensive line
>great receiving corps and running back rotation
>defense getting a new playcaller in John Pagano, will be the primary focus of the offseason
>defense already has the DPOY
>Wade's out in Denver
>Chiefs will inevitably chief and do something mind-bigglingly stupid like let Eric Berry walk
>chorgers

TYBC

the chiefs are 1 QB away from being contenders. As much as I like Smith, this was his proving grounds and he didnt.

>Chiefs
>Who swept the division 6-0 last year
>A team built to counter the AFCW
>7-1 record against the raiders and Carr
>Going to lose the division

Cute.

could a combined rest-of-afc team challenge them?

Yeah, but we'll choke in the playoffs, like we always do.

The patriots didn't even have a grant to this year and they won the Super Bowl what the hell is anybody going to do about it next season

No.

>Green
easy wins
>yellow
probably wins, but less certain
>red
tough game

>best case
16-1
>worst case
12-4

>best case 16-1
>not 17-0

pretty much the AFC West. Especially since they have to play Oakland and Denver on the road next year.

The only hope lies either in the Raiders defense taking a step forward, which is not impossible given that Del Rio has always been a good defensive coach and they've got a legit superstar in Mack.
OR if Denver or Houston get a veteran QB like Romo or Cutler (or if they lured Cousins away from Washington) they could pose a threat.
Other than that, we've seen the best we're going to see out of Kansas City. Pittsburgh is going to regress and the Clots are on life support.

Leave the AFC to me

ahaha holy shit are you serious

Del Rio is a fucking hack

Other than that I agree

Tom Brady is going to win at least two more super bowls before he retires.

I'm a Jets fan so not us.

;)

>Denver
Need a real attack
>Oakland
Carr is made of glass
>Chiefs
Can only go as far as Alex Smith takes them, which is honestly about as far as his yards per attempt.
>Chorgers
lel

>one major injury in three years
>made of glass

Stop inhaling memes, famn.

>16-1

>Most dysfunctional team in the NFL
That title belongs to DA LAND

I'm leaving you. I just can't stand here and watch you do this to yourself every year. It's over.

They would have though if Carr didn't break his leg.

>beating Oakland in Mexico

Tom is going to be vaporized by the amount of fucking lazers

Some team will emerge. Except for the Patriots who are God's team, teams rise and fall unexpectedly every year. Who saw the Falcons as a SB contender a year ago?

Ravens?

Jacksonville held him back badly with horrible Weaver-era management. Even then, he still managed to make the playoffs with the teams he was provided. Twice.

The Ravens are the only team in the AFC capable of winning a playoff game in Foxborough

at Denver is always a tough game for brady

They have the best roster in the AFC and they were deplted by injury last year. However Smith will start one more year and they just can't get to the next level with him. They still own the AFC west though.

LOL can't even win the AFC south GTFOH

Chiefs back up played twice last year. They won both games. Andy is a superior coach.

we beat the packers in week 10
Broncos in week 14
Chiefs in week 15
And texans in week 17 (we tied 9-7, if Jacksonville hadn't decided to be the Patriots for 1 day, and break Marcus's fuckin fibula, we get in)
We had the 1st overall pick in last years draft,
then turned around to a winning season.
2 picks in the 1st round. (of a secondary heavy draft, Titans #1 problem) and the 5th most cap this off-season. We'll fix our problems ;)

Mike Mularkey is your coach

>atlanta hard
>carolina easy

okay bud

Even though the buncos probably won't be very good next year, they still have a decent pass rush and Mile High is Brady kryptonite. Away division games are always traps too

>thisfuckingthread

And you call us delusional.

Brady can't handle the Mile High Meme Magic.

And guess what? He's done a GOOD god damn job since he took over. He understood the The Titans are a smash mouth team, he brought boom back to Nashville