So white nationalist are killing people over statues being relocated to museums now...

So white nationalist are killing people over statues being relocated to museums now? This is where the Trump presidency is taking us?

>implying the car attack wasn't a false flag
wake up you fucking sheep
all that was happening was a peaceful protest. shit only went violent when the dipshit libtards showed up to protest the protestors. they literally are not capable of letting anybody else have the spotlight

Is that a joke? Isn't it a little early for meth?

This!
Wake up it wasn't the nationalist causing the issues you Sup Forumstard ..

Yes, yes... everything is a false flag

Let's look at some of these peaceful protesters. The ones who knocked over police barricades and attacked the liberals.

Idiot. This time it was the nazis.

What ever helps you sleep at night. I was there.

Yes! It's a false flag! Just like the Bay of Pigs and the Republic of China! Wake up, sheeple! There's no such thing as gravity! You're being duped!

And you had it broken up when you knocked over the police barricades to go after the liberals. Then one of your own from the march got in his car and... you've seen the tapes. Yes he was also there for the march.

the videos are all over the internet.

nobody believes you when you say the liberals did it

your game is over and the "alt-right" has lost
go hide in your mom's basement and play overwatch all day if you know what's good for you

On many sides.

nope just false flags are false flags
paid shill

Why where Antifa armed??
Why did the police stand down mayor and gov there are leftists, police told not to go in unless ordered

we have jobs and our on places we do not live in the basement like libtards

wew boi

Liberals 2017
>Blame Trump for everything

Stop posting these fucking threads and go kill yourself already

>calling anybody who disagrees with you a nazi
Ah, so you're one of T H O S E.....

aint it great? More dead hippies the better the world will be.

Ha ha Black Lives Splatter.

Because the police don't want to risk getting hurt over simple brawls. The left was armed, but who broke the barricades to go after who? That's why the police shut it down. The right came to a liberal college town armed and ready for a fight. They provoked the situation. Then one of them gets in his car and murders the liberals afterwards. Still you won't admit it was wrong. Unbelievable

>using a meme completely wrong
are you a middle-aged woman on Facebook?

car drives up guy casually steps from in front, to side swing car hit with bat, loud crack sounds like a gunshot maybe from inside the car guy panics and guns it, argy mob with baseball bats, peeper spray, sticks, etc swarm car, guy back up, stops then drives away

You are fucking delusional, my man

>This is where the Trump presidency is taking us?

nope, you guys have been on the downhill slope for much longer than that

they are paid too post this shit all over and for $900 a week you would post them too

speak english

>Why did the police stand down?
Hopefully to let the two cesspools annihilate each other

The left provoked the situation, not the right. They always do and this was no exception. It's a very logical step that the right has started arming themselves since they've been attacked by leftist extremist groups since forever. Now they can actually fight back. The right wing protesters do not hold the blame for the violence just because one guy acted like he did.

I'm glad there's at least one sane person here.

He speeds up way before the guy hits it with his bat. Watch the fucking video.

Its called being creative, something the left is incapable of.
Posably a swing and a miss, but I was conflicted at the time.
I had a troubled childhood.

Oh he'll who I'm kidding, im white & right wing, there is no excuse for me.

the alt right had a legal perment

the antfia was there illegally and armed
its illegal to wear a mask in public there
the alt righters were forced out of the park though the any mob of antifa, by police, 20 hours of lefties assaulting the alt right zero coverage. also usual police told to stand down.

They went to a college town to start a fight. They shouted about wanting to kill people. They attacked the counter protesters who wouldn't have come out if not for the Nazis. Then one ran over people and you're still blaming the liberals? Wow. Imagine I'd this was an immigrant pride March and an immigrant ran people over.

nice one. noe throw a your mom joke at him those are still pretty fresh too

If you're claiming the left always starts violence etc you're just as retarded and using the very same rhetoric as they are.

You're distorting events harder than a grassy knoll conspiracy theorist. Car speeds up first. Otherwise they wouldn't know which side it was on. Not how they left other cars alone.

Cool, you can git a permit to hunt antifa, can I get a nigger stamp too?

the guy was in front of his car took one step back took up a batters position and swigs at his tail light as he passes

that is a sports car and cant take off fast

people passed in front of him before that he was going slow

If he was out for blood he would of plowed in and been going much faster from the get go, he would of backed up and hit them again, he would of got out with a gun and stated killing these bastards. none of that happened

he drove off parked next to a fucking city sign, in the fucking road and waited for police

they had the permit to assemble for the rally you dumb ass

>Its called being creative, something the left is incapable of.

What is creative you say?

>that is a sports car and can take off fast
fixed

He was already taking off. That's why the guy hit it. Because he was taking off at speed at a crowd. It was peeling out. Watch the vid. He did this to kill as many people as possible. Good thing he sucked at it.

see

Sorry just wishful thinking on my part.
Nigger stamp could work though, as long as you only took males

>liberals

Don't fucking call them that. They're extremists, and they've done the exact same thing numerous times without the right wing extremists going there with malicious intent. If you've got a permit you have the legal right to the demonstration, "b.. but it was in a liberal college town!" isn't a real argument. Freedom of speech is upheld in liberal college towns too, and where better to challenge people's political views than in a place where people don't agree with you?

How about you go fuck yourself with your own rhetoric you fucking idiot?

This is a creative way it illustrate this situation that we seem to be having

Would be a lot better if we'd loosen up the gun laws so we could have a proper shootout - let the inbreds clean each other out.

But this time they did go there with malicious intent and the person who died wasn't an extremist. She was a local who peacefully protested. That's what you're not seeing. This guy went after them indiscriminately. He's a terrorist who killed for political reasons. Lock him up. Also he waited until the crowd swelled before taking off at them. So this is first degree murder.

No

Ah, so you were trying to be funny and have to explain that it was a joke.

My mum is dead btw, enjoy.

The killing was done by a single guy. The protesters do not hold the blame for that, nor do they hold the blame for the violence caused by left wing extremist groups who held illegal anti protests in their typical fascist manner.

It not illegal to kill your oppositiom if you're Hillary Clinton.

Mine too. Almost 20 years now. Grown up jokes

To be fair, both tips of the political spectrum are becoming violent, especially with each other. I'm not who is right or wrong, but we are now at the point where people on one side if the isle think that the people on the opposite side should literally die for not just what they believe in, but who they are personally.

They've always been violent, we've just managed to contain one side of the spectrum since ww2. We've reached a boiling point now though and people are getting fed up.

That's none lethal. Use both hands so it crosses the heart. Or use the tongue and the hand left hand. Duh

Haha, are you trying to convince me that's a "right wing" joke?

And he wasn't encouraged by others to attack them? The Nazi rhetoric has gotten out of hand.

It must be. It's edgy and he got it from Sup Forums.

No. Tying to convince you that I don't give a fuck!
Are we there yet?

Well that's just desperate. Let's change the subject to Clinton... Doesn't work here.

How bout now?

If you don't give a fuck then why are you so mad? How about you just leave?

No, he very likely was not. Put a gun to your head and pull the trigger you fucking communist fuck.

this is where society is taking us.

Fucking with the trump haters is so much fun. I know I need to seek help, someday :)

How about you lead by example and follow your leader.

No. Trumps presidency has definitely pushed this. People are more open about being racist since Trump.

Obama's president legacy was killing police officers. So I think this is a huge step up.

But what brought us trump? Society

Your trolling is weak

Could also be leftist nuts, and nigger lovers. Just sayin'

You know we're post-ironic shit posting now, right?

Actually i became a racist during Obama's term. I was called a racist the whole time cause i am white so I became one

#InBeforeConfederateAltRightClaimTheyAreNotRacist
>Tries saying that 10 times fast

Yes. Trump riled up them poo flinging snow monkey's but good. Then we have to deal with the fallout. You don't see a lot of black antifa. That girl who got killed, she wasn't antifa. She was a local who came out to peacefully protest. She heard the Klan was coming.

>niggers throw temper tantrum
confederate battle flag is taken down
confederate monuments are "relocated to museums"
???

When does it stop? This is history being deleted. You already see how theyre rewriting it by saying niggers were KANGS, Mozart was black, Jesus was black, Vikings were black, Apollo moon landing was all thanks to black women...

If the driver had been an illegal immigrant or a Muslim Trump would have called out the whole group. Driver was a white Nazi, so instead it's the fault of "all sides". That's like blaming society when it suits you and the individual when it doesn't, only even more wishy washy.

This doesn't make sense. Why are they comparing nigger mouths and white people mouths?

>Challenger V6 is a sports car
kek

It's got the engine from a Chrysler 200 in a two ton frame.

Jews throw a fit and all the Nazi statues get taken down. Damn Jews.
They're upset that these symbol of white supremacy are still up on the states dime on public land. They are moving them, not melting them down.

i hear all of /o/ screaming at once from this post

Pretty much a woman's car, all i see driving those, new stangs and camaros are women.

This. It's not a hellcat. My 300 would be about as fast.

>Typical white person lost on how his lips is as thin as a monkeys so he can continue to make his outdated monkey jokes

Until they start crying about having to look at them in museums (even though niggers don't go to museums), then what?

>Typical black person complaining about outdated monkey jokes when the meme is just a factually incorrect monkey joke itself

Gotta steal memes as well...

Yes, people act violently and do bad things to each other all because of a president. Some people really do think that.

You idiots are the ones trying to make slavery sound more humane (THANKS TEXAS EDUCATION SYSTEM) and say the south didn't fight because of slavery to contradict the very sentiments of Texas & Jefferson Davies.

Nice trying to exaggerate the point of Black people being around here & there. No serious yells about Mozart being Black, there was Moors amongst the Vikings, and Jesus is more brown/middle eastern than you self conscious idiots are calling for. As if you aren't in 99% of fucking media all around lol.

Trump didn't start the fire, Southern Strategy was in play since he was a teenager & his pops ran real estate in a time when real estate was one of the main legs of racial discrimination

Fuck off nigger.

>no such thing as gravity.
I KNEW it!!!!