Would you let her lock your cock in chastity while she fucked other guys in front of you?

Would you let her lock your cock in chastity while she fucked other guys in front of you?

Other urls found in this thread:

emlalock.com/?page=friend&id=icq34vssqkjv9of3h0fj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

She family to you?

me too, user. what would she make you do for release?

yea, younger sister. gmail/discord? [email protected] ; samsap110#9569

No.
I literally don't understand the appeal of the cuck fetish. Seeing a beautiful girl get fucked in front of me without joining in would just make me feel depressed. I could theoretically understand a guy enjoying jerking off to a girl getting fucked, but if you can't even do that, then I don't see the point.

in order to completely serve her

No. I'm not into that caged/humiliated shit.

messaged u on g chat

yeah lol

would love it
what would she make you do for release?

Really?
This
Why?

>Would you let her lock your cock in chastity while she fucked other guys in front of you?

Don't be stupid. She can blow me and then I'll dump her.

bet she'd never blow my small dick

No

i would, gladly

Um, no! I think this is a trap at that. We all know the definition of ugly right.......

Why do all Muslim girls have man feet? Complete deal breaker.

i love her feet

They look like bear paws. Absolute disgust.

No, but I'd cum in her mouth

mmm, hope i can watch. gmail/discord? [email protected] ; samsap110#9569

Yeah, of course you can watch.

perfect

I'd also piss down her throat, would you like to see that?

mmm

ew. no

I'd wipe my cock on her hair

mmm. gmail/discord? [email protected] ; samsap110#9569

No, man, not interested in that.

where are you from?

I'll let her eat a bowl full of my shit.

nah mate i'd rather just shit on her head full stop

usa

I would not let ANY woman cuck me

Would you watch while she licks my ass?

if she lets me

nop. i am not a fag

The slut will certainly let you

mmmm

Jesus fuck she's ugly

I locked my cock up in chastity a few weeks ago. I made the mistake of posting my release date link to /hc/. I went from a week in chastity to 11 months in a matter of minutes. It was really unfair and mean of them. Could you kind folks at Sup Forums please subtract a day to allow me to gain release sooner? I've been able to get it back to March by asking people like you for help. I'd appreciate it.

emlalock.com/?page=friend&id=icq34vssqkjv9of3h0fj

yes

I added a day just because you're a faggot by locking your dick up like that.

I added a second day on my cellphone because you're naive enough to think Sup Forums has any mercy. Enjoy your cock prison, faggot.

No

>Would you let her lock your cock in chastity while she fucked other guys in front of you

her?
no.
I'd be okay with the chastity part with someone I fancied but not with the fucking other people bit.

Yes, I do want the moon on a stick.

No, please! I asked nicely. Please understand me when I say I NEED release and honestly have no way to slip out of this thing. This is no longer just fantasy, it had turned into reality and I'm extremely upset. I didn't sleep last night because I've been crying. It's taken me all day to remove a single week from my date. Please, I beg of you. Don't add any more time. This isn't funny!

what would she do? gmail/discord? [email protected] ; samsap110#9569

Also added a day. Maybe you'll learn to stop being a fag.

Why would any straight person do that?
Fuck her right in the pussy.

no, i'd be one of the guys that she fucks and i'd try to ignore the gimp in the corner with his dick in a cage

Omg guys. I am serious here! Please help me and remove a day. Please stop adding days.

How do i delete that post? It won't let me delete! I'm freaking out! Please please help.

lucky bastard

No but I would mount the paki sow and give her a proper breeding and then watch her father honor kill her for allowing my superior white seed inside of her.

damn. gmail/discord? [email protected] ; samsap110#9569

literally every other chick in this thread is more attractive than her

more of this one