Who should play the real Joker on the DCU now that we know for sure that Jared Leto is actually Robin?

Who should play the real Joker on the DCU now that we know for sure that Jared Leto is actually Robin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fo2f12XHRDw
youtube.com/watch?v=mvMTOP6o5EI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Adam Sandler

>Jared Leto is actually Robin
What?

WIlhem Dafoe

Meme.

There a theory that the current Joker is a mind broken Jason Todd Robin, Ayers say it's not true though and honestly I'm glad

Unironically Jerry Seinfeld

>Ayers say it's not true though

Nope. He just said he is not Jason Todd, because he is Tim Drake

No, you are a fucking retard.

underrated

It's time for a lady Joker

There is no Mad Hatter villain yet in DC live action movies. Joker is getting overused.

he's already been cast, Vulko is a cover name so as to not spoil the plot.

>"20 years in Gotham, how many good guys are left"
>"how many stayed that way"

Joker is older than batman, since when does an old guy have a perfect hairline, dress like a clubber and get tattoos? (Leto never plays characters his actual age)

>teeth busted by the pry bar beating he took from the original Joker and has to have grills now
>went insane after beeing tortured by the real joker
>has a DAMAGED tattoo on his forehead, because he was DAMAGED by the original joker
>has a dead robin tattoo on his arm
>shoulder scars from bullets coinciding with the old robin suit
> J tattoo'd on is face, just like Jasons brand
>in the animated movie "Under The Red Hood" after Ra's Al Ghul attempts to revive Jason via Lazarus pit he says "He returned to this world... but returned DAMAGED"

the tattoos could have also been done by the original joker, to brand Jason and solidify his new position as acting Joker, while the real Joker is in hiding, pulling the strings behind the scenes. the tattoos can also work as a taunt whenever Bruce see's them because he is reminded that he failed Jason. This also explains why the "Bat of Murder" hasn't killed the Joker yet, he can't bring himself to kill Jason.

>HAHA, JOKE'S ON YOU BATMAN written on his old suit

Shia Labeouf.

I took the line to refer to Harvey Dent.

i'd also like to add that in "Under the Red Hood" when Ras is explaining the rebirth of Jason he refers to it as this.

>"...well, detective,
it had unfortunate results.
[SCREAMING]
He returned to this world...
...but returned damaged."

>Joker is older than batman,

>hurr durr 89 movie
>Hurr durr immortal snyder Joker

Even in DKR the Joker didn't look as old as Batman. Joker's never looked any particular age, just an adult between 35-45. Even though Leto looks young he'd still be too old to be a Robin. Unless you want a 30 year old Robin again like Schumacher.

too scary

Leto Joker looks like he's in his mid 20's imo

We don't rate our posts here, reddit-reject

A subtitle when Harley Quinn is introduced in Suicide Squad says "Accomplice to the murder of Robin."

If the Joker was Jason, then the word "murder" wouldn't fit.

did you not even read three quarters through the post before your autism became too much to handle?

that'd be one among MANY plot holes in this
universe.

Ayer also said that Joker had grills after he kill Robin because batman punshed his teeth out, so why does he also have grills pre-Harley when he's asking her for guns?

get fucked

Leto Joker is Bruce's mom from the Flashpoint universe. She time travelled and crossed dimensions and got a sex change. This will be seen in the Flash and Justice league movies

>discussing capeshit as if it isn't the worst part of modern movie industry

General public doesn't know. They think Jason is dead, but he's not.

Jimmy Carr, would actually like to see it.

His identity was murdered

Just imagine it, DC would finally be able to show the need, the want, the love Joker and Batman secretly have for eachother

They'll just keep the leto is robin bullet just in case they need to introduce a new joker to boost movies after JL future fiascos.

Isn't it funny and obnoxious how people like to so arrogantly present their theory as if it's totally legit?

And her white boobs with green nipples

where would the world be if people didn't ask why? or be sceptical in general, nobody's saying it's fact, they're just sharing and presenting a possibility, sure Ayer denied it, but so did Nolan when asked about Talia.

You are missing the movie, this is not the hobbit remake

Since he is already tainted by capeshit, why not

all my money

And Ledger wasn't?

Holy fucking shit i'm down for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=fo2f12XHRDw

Well, Ayer is a retard, but if we're talking only in-universe, then Harley is an accomplice to the murder of Robin and that's it. Ayer's interview is not a part of the DCCU, the movie(even though it pains me to call this trash a movie) is.

> Green
>green
pottery.

>now that we know for sure that Jared Leto is actually Robin?
I really don't care for capeshit I just happened to see these posts. Does the above sentence give you the sense of skepticism, "asking why"?

Green pubes

STOP my dick can only take so much!

>since when does an old guy have a perfect hairline
Oh you people who spend so much time on Sup Forums

This really made me chuckle

>Vulko is a cover name
If this was true... I would fucking scream with excitement

This video of him in The Expendables 3 is 100% proof that he needs to play the Joker
youtube.com/watch?v=mvMTOP6o5EI

Him and Affleck on screen would be a 10/10 scene and it would go down in history as a filmmaking masterpiece.

MAKE IT HAPPEN

>the way she speaks without any real emotion
this bothers my autism severely

>wanna hear a joke batman?
>what's the difference between pizza and a jew?
>pizza doesn't scream in the oven

Green toes

>mfw they cut out all of Mel Gibson's scenes instead of a 1 minute flashback because he was too inappropriate

What the fuck did he expect from a slav whore? That's what they do.

Are we getting the joker shit uncut edition on BD or something?

Unfortunately not. David Ayer said there will be no extended cut.

In the meantime, here is some deleted scene footage that we may never see

>one of the shots of her bike was edited in one of the trailers so yes there must be an extended cut lying around somewhere in the offices at WB

Its like they don't want money or something

You will never be swallowed up into her gorgeous blue eyes as you melt away from existence.

Jdimsa

>David Ayer said there will be no extended cut.

I believe thats up to the studio, not him. And it would be really stupid not to release the extended cut

If it was Robin then Bruce would know. Shot theory, fag.

who says he doesn't know?

Out am i batsy?

It's a lot more complicated than you think.

Some of this extended footage contradicts parts of the film that we saw in theaters (I am sure that no doubt we all would prefer the extended cut to replace the theater cut but sadly WB has decided that they did not want the extended cut to be the film that the audience will see).

Pic related is Joker introducing himself to Common instead of Common introducing himself to Joker and like the Harley and Joker extended scenes, they paint their relationship in a more abusive way whilst WB demanded Ayer reshoot scenes to make their relationship more loving.

But what really pisses me off is how they have the image of Harley pointing the gun at Joker's head in the theatrical cut. THIS image makes no fucking sense because all the dialogue of Joker arguing with her was cut out and WB even kept in the scene of Harley shooting the gun? WHY? The original scene is that Harley notices someone walking towards Joker and so she shoots and kills him; Joker then takes the gun, points it at his own head before he smacks Harley to the ground and does some talking to her: convincing her that the way he sees life is the right way (or some shit idk) and then the next scene is him taking Harley to the chemical plant where he convinces her to jump in.

Sounds pretty good eh? Well instead WB decide to cut out the entire scene of Joker convincing Harley and immediately makes Harley fall in love with him.

>some dialogue of Harley falling in love with Joker because all her research on psychopaths has led her to truly understand them
Why couldn't WB make Ayer reshoot and scene with this included in? Would have made her character a lot more sense.

So yes the theatrical cut of Suicide Squad has a lot of messy scenes that don't make sense. Such a shame.

WB need to kill themselves.

I do not understand how someone can be so bad at editing a movie together to tell a decent story... It just makes no sense

>black makeup around eyes
>mouth scars
Casuals make me sick

>mfw they even cut out Joker and Harley's street kiss

i want to fuck that jew

>since when does an old guy have a perfect hairline

>he is 70 already

Only one choice

>now that we know for sure that Jared Leto is actually Robin?
I know you're trolling, but that dumbass theory pisses me off so much

WHY. She looks so hot on that bike.

The fuck? He looks 50

based

I wish this scene in the club was longer. Common's character shot himself when he had to choose between fucking Harley and if not, joker will kill him anyways for calling her a bad bitch. Either way, he was dead.

Also when another scene missing is one where they are driving in their car and Joker talks to Harley discussing on how Monster T was one of his biggest client and was kinda disappointed that he died.

Realistically, it could refer to both. The word "guys" implies that he's suffered multiple disappointments and betrayals, probably both real and imagined given Bruce's levels of paranoia and his judgmental, grudge-holding nature.

william dafoe is the only logical option but it's been obvious since the first reveal of new joker that he is robin.
They made it painfully obvious but you've got to love the commitment of the shills trying to dissuade otherwise.

>letos joker is robin
This is one THE cringiest theories I've ever come across.
I really hope your mother gets an inoperable growth on her brain. Fucking faggot

is there a watchable release yet?

Think about the horrible, Se7en-esque implications of the following:

Batman was active for somewhere around twenty years before he "retired." That's plenty of time for multiple apprentices to have come and gone. What if Dick was with him for about 5 years or so before going his own way. Enter Jason Todd, who is then lost in some Joker-related plot but only presumed dead, as no body was recovered.

After a suitable mourning period, Bruce takes on Tim as the new Robin. They have a confrontation with the Joker, revealing that all this time, Jason was his prisoner, physically and psychologically tortured for years and given the chemical treatment. Jason immediately sets about killing Tim and Bats has the option of either stopping Jason or capturing the Joker. He saves Tim and has Jason committed to Arkham, and the Joker vanishes from the scene.

Years later, Jason escapes with Harley's help and his sole purpose in life is killing Tim Drake, who in his mind represents his old identity. He and Harley accomplish this and Batman's final act is running them all down - Jason, Harley, and the original Joker. Harley, he captures, Jason escapes, and somewhere out there on his darkest night, Bruce kills the original Joker and retires, telling no one what he's done.

It even sets up the Supes-seeking Bat-missile he's become in BvS.

>Tim Drake

stopped reading right there, he has never been mentioned in or out of the movies, to just shoehorn him in there for your theory is fucking moronic, this isn't like when Snyder confirmed the Robin costume was Jason's , you are literally making shit up.

So fucking cringey to read this. Stop. He's not the joker in any fucking way. You think if he was the joker batman would fucking notice it was him?

Harley Quinn isn't in love with Robin though

>being this delusional

>all those pics showing how good those actors would look as the joker
>wearing Ledger's make up
stop

Damn you're dumb as fuck faggot lmao

>you are literally making shit up.
Glad you caught that. I was afraid that my hypothetical scenario might be mistakenly be taken by some as some statement of incontrovertible fact.

I thought the bit about "stopping Jason or capturing the Joker" made it abundantly clear that he knows who they both are.

The only thing cringe-worthy around here is your reading comprehension.

I always thought michael massee looked like the joker from The Dark Knight Returns.

I do agree that Daffoe would be great in the role. He obviously looks the part, and he's genuinely eccentric enough to carry it over easily.

That being said I really wish that image wouldn't be posted in every single thread about this matter.

Don't reply to me ever again fat pig

Considering how much of a psychopath Dennis is, this would be pretty entertaining

I seriously wish the Dafoe=real Joker, casted as someone else for deception, Leto=Robin theory is legit

Leto Joker is fine. Fuck off Robin posters Dafoe fags.

>wwwwaaaaa no he is not the real joker just wait and see!

more sad theories by dcucks who still cant accept how fucking terrible is Leto's Joker