Did you choose the best dad, Sup Forums?

Did you choose the best dad, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5qv8cd/so_whats_going_on_with_jontron/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rock band
>influential

good joke

What the hell is this?

You're not funny

Fuck I'm retarded. Didn't see the name at the top.

>progressive rock

>into no wave
no thanks

>didn't even make an attempt at humor

ok

All post rock is progressive rock but not all progressive rock is post rock

Why has pitchfork been spamming this game recently?

No, I picked McCree dad

>tfw this guy looks like me but not a lanklet

idk how to feel

Agreed

I would kindly direct you to Sup Forums but then I'm reminded that this trash doesn't constitute as a videogame

But that's wrong.

>White facial features (except the noses)
>White hipster clothes
>White hipster coffee lounge

>Black skin

Why is this allowed?

What is this vn about? It looks like a western one so it must suck but I'm curious.

You're a dad that dates single dads.That's it.

>White facial features
wew lad
>White hipster clothes
>White hipster coffee lounge
unless you live in flyover fuckville these things stopped being white exclusive in the mid to late 2000s

You forgot to mention that it was made by Game Grumps

Because it wasn't made my Game Grumps. It was made by a bunch of randos and then the Game Grumps slapped their brand on it so they could charge $15 for a few-hours-long game and their retard fands would still buy it.

>memes and meaningless insults
You didn't address my argument.

It's about fujos fetishizing the lgbt community.

I don't play video games.

Yes, he did. You acted like the hipster clothes and the coffee lounge were "white" things, but they're not.

Can you fuck the daughter?
>JonTron gets tasked with retooling script for GG fans
>removes all black characters

I literally just told you those trends stopped being linked to one race almost a decade ago, and I doubt you care about the vast phenotypic variety in subsaharan Africa so there wasn't really a point in bringing that up to you

>progressive
>influential
they influenced a couple third wave post rock bands, not exactly what i would call influential.
not prog either

I hate this nigger motherfucker's shitty taste in music. Every time he shows up I wish I never played this fucking game but I keep playing it because I'm a faggot who likes dating sims. GY!BE fucking sucks and isn't influential whatsoever, all of his band references are to terrible groups. Robert was better.

The fellas of Game Grumps don't really come across as the type of people who would or could write a story about a single dad dating other single dads with more nuance in sexuality and race than pretty much any triple A game

cant tell if him calling them prog is good or not since im p sure gsybe dont even refer to themselves as post rock

I've never seen a black hipster in my life, and half my fucking family are patchouli sniffing fucks who live on the West coast and literally live the hipster meme lifestyle.

And the only Sub-Saharan phenotype that looks vaguely like OP's pic are Sudanese/Upper East Africans. If those characters happen to be from fucking Sudan than i'll concede the point.

>but I keep playing it because I'm a faggot who likes dating sims

If you liked dating sims, why aren't you playing a better one?

>not prog either
I don't think that word means what you think it means

>I've never seen a black hipster in my life
That's legitimately surprising, I've seen tons.

>gsybe dont even refer to themselves as post rock
not a single "post rock" band does that

It was created by Vernon Shaw and published by Game Grumps (who Vernon works for/is good friends with).

what's this jontron joke that you're trying to make here, I don't get it
I can't stand when "music fans" go out of their way to use the same basic descriptors for bands that they think are a default gold standard

>tfw Robert will never drunkenly ravage your boipussi

not *prog rock

Jon is basically a card carrying klansman

you're a black guy with huge dreads?

Jonathan Jafari is a lean, mean, nigger-killing machine.

Source?

>what's the jontron joke that you're trying to make here
probably a jon is racist meme

See

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5qv8cd/so_whats_going_on_with_jontron/

The reason is in the quote. I don't know any better dating sims with male LIs that I don't have to play a female in