Diaperboy thread

Diaperboy thread

second one of today
AMA, post pics, tell stories

YAY! diaper boys are fun. Where do you live?

I sure am fun

I live in Yurop

do you have a girlfriend / boyfriend? do they know about your fetish

I have a GF, she knows about my fetish

Ever worn in public?

I do regularily. Been diapered the whole day today. Went to lots of places

hi. :D 24/m diaperboy here. also diapered under some super soft footsy pjs. how goes it?

38 M DL here. Been wearing and wet last two hours

all is well..
just took a momentto change out of my soaked diaper into a fresh little pawz. If nothing too crazy happens, it'll last me through the night.

Nice, I'm still dry :p

aight bumping this shit because you faggots too lazy

thats cause we are too busy masterbating in our diapers

Dang dude, all I have are tranq ATNs. They're good for the price but not cute. :(

I'm not. I'm just awkward and shy.

I buy whatever diapers I desire, since its a decent part of my life and happiness.

Hence I buy the most expensive diapers on the market.
Yes it costs a pretty penny, but a 10pack of top tier abdl diapers (which at least lasts me a week) beats even a night of reserved drinking/smoking in price

get over your shyness on here user. this is an anonymous imageboard. no need to feel like that

Send some of those my way :p
And yeah I know i shouldnt be awkward or shy but its not really a choice lol

>reading this entire thread

Have the ones on the bottom right.
Wore one this night.
Maybe I should make some photos some time.

take*

>been closet ABDL for 10 years now
>too poor to move out
>just finished school
>interviewing for jobs away from my area
My time to do this is finally close. I can feel it.

don't recall even wearing those princess pink-ish diapers diapers ever. Still in my stash. dunno why i bought em.

Anyway, if you're not too fat/ugly you should def. take pics. I'm currently debating wether i should make a tumblr to post my pics on.

every day is a day closer to death. and I'm glad that I can do the shit that makes my dick diamonds in the meantime.

good on ya user.
If you ever need intel on what diapers to buy; make sure to hit us up

Perfect BMI, not too muscular either.

This guy here. If anyone wants to chat on skype hit me up: Official.alternate
will accept all requests am jsut looking for more friends

another bump from myself on account of you being lazy/shy/whatever

If anyone knows where to get cute PJ's in large-ish sizes (ie. 176 in kids sizes) lemme know

Onesiesdownunder makes cute stuff. I'm sure you could find something on etsy, too.

yeah know about onesiesdownunder.
Have a couple of romper things already.

I need some more borderline stuff like pic related. hard to find

I don't really know of a lot of places that carry stuff, but you could always commission things from a seamstress or tailor, and ebay/amazon are worth a look for oversized pjs.

yeah, most of that stuff is absolutely oversized. Not to bother you with this, but i like my shit form fitting.

Guess i'll just stick with marks&spencer and abdl onesies

I get you, yeah. Also
What diapers are those?

Playing Fallout in my wet 24/7 on lazy sunday. Wew lads

they're called Kiddo. French diapers.

Recently acquired by ABU; which sell the 2.0 version of those diapers now. Haven't tried the new ones yet. The old ones were meh. Guess they're much better now that ABU makes em.

Thanks user, much appreciated.

In the US, try saras prints or hanna anderssen. They are both .com and have larger sizes (dont know if large enough, but hanna does have adult sizes as well)

Stinky stinky bum bum! Go poo poo poo?

holy fucking shit user

thats a goldmine.

Not from the US, but fukken saved. thanks!

You are welcome, I'm too large to wear any of them, i figure someone ought to get the chance

yeah just delved a bit deeper into them

Hanna seems to go up to just 160, which I think is a bit too small for me.

Sara seems to go up to 16yo (which is probably my size) but doesnt have any in stock. so i'm just going to bookmark em and play the waiting game

Currently working, can't wait to be done and diaper up. Spent most of the day yesterday in a wet and messy Tykables

currently in a wet and messy diaper watching cartoons, pretty good sunday if you ask me

last second bump!