My girlfriend used to do anal with her old boy friend but wont do it with me

my girlfriend used to do anal with her old boy friend but wont do it with me.
should i kick this bitch to the curb?

Maybe you're just bigger...

Yes.

get out while you still can. She sees you as submissive.

Na man. Anal is over rated anyway.

How do you even know she used to do anal with her ex?

Anal is overrated. End up with a stinky dick and messy bed, lube is fucking gross and annoying, she likely wont put it in her mouth again until you shower, etc. The only upside is you get to say you did anal.

But the fact that you know she gave up the butt to another guy is going to eat you up inside and ruin your relationship, so yes, you should end it.

Odds are she didnt like it but he did it anyway. She learned to draw a line for herself.

Women are dumb, and slow learners.

I am. But she wont even let me stick a pinky in.

I wouldn't stay with a woman who gave her butthole to another man and denied it to me

I would

Dude Kick that bitch out. If she isn't willing to take it for you, maybe she isn't worth it

Stick it in her ass randomly during sex and see her reaction. Base your next plan of action based on that

obviously she doesn't care for you/respect you as much as her old boyfriend.

Sauce?

So much this
Now that you know this your relationship is irreparably damaged

slide it in randomly and say whoops

>my girlfriend used to do anal with her old boy friend but wont do it with me.

she probably still does it

she probably had a shit accident and now she's fucking embarassed about it. or decided she didnt like it and never do it again

just ask her you retard.

you are either underaged or have a tiny dick. its an effort involving alot of spit and thumb assistance to get a normal sized dick in an ass. My girl likes anal, but im too big for her.

you have to eat it to beat it son

It's called lubricating property. Not to mention she is probably stretched out if she used to do it with her ex

Bitch looks like a knockoff Daisy Ridley. Am I the only one seeing this?

>old boy friend
T O
T H E
C U R B

Ask her instead of Sup Forums, retard

>probably stretched out
What in holy virginity am i even reading???

>the asshole, much like the vaginal orifice, stretches according to the attackers circumference

c'mon, user, you know this... we're the virgins here

Generally bitches will only anal when the boyfriend makes them feel naughty - she doesn't feel that with you so deal with it or not up to you

Psychologically, women who feel submissive enough would talk about anal and suggest doing it for the sake of the relationship. This is unconscious allthesame but really important.

Now, for whatever reason, you know she does anal but she doesn't want to even try it with you.

Am not gonna overexplain this, but you gotta ditch her. Not because of the anal, but because shit IS HIGLY LIKELY to get fucked down the road.

That only works if you have a little dick

Yes. Fuck that bitch

lube everything well enough before hand, she'll never see it coming...until you're consoling her for the next 20 minutes doubled over in pain

What'll happen is you will slam into her anus without penetration and she will let out a blood curdling scream to wake the dead, and spend the next few min crying.

no hymen, no diamond

the key is to bust as you surprise enter her anus, that way you've finished and the crying isn't too annoying

only honest post ITT
why is OP such a faggot he tries to dip his dick into a stinky dry shitfilled orifice
oh right OP is a faggot