Ask a virgin locked in chastity and cucked by his gf anything

Ask a virgin locked in chastity and cucked by his gf anything

aids

lucky bastard. this is my dream

Checkd

When you going to let her peg you?

I hope you're a domestic and financial slave too, make sure she dominates every part of you.

She already pegs me every other day. My income goes directly into her bank account

fuck, this is heaven. gmail/discord? [email protected] ; samsap110#9569

Has she started renting your pathetic ass out for fucking so she can get some extra spending money on the side?

Does she ever plan to fuck you?
Do you clean her up?

Kill yourself please. You are a disgrace to everything that has made humanity great. And also, head up to reddit pleas

would you

if you haven't fucked her she's not your gf. pretty simple.

oh yes. gmail/discord? [email protected] ; samsap110#9569

Will only post on here you still interested?

sure

Ok she is here for your pleasure take your time have fun undress her slowly what want to see next after each pic request another for your fap pleasure user

No, doubt that's ever happening

She fucks me already. If you mean me fucking her, there are currently no plans of the chastity cage ever coming off.
I have cleaned her up twice but neither of us is very into it.

user see

Have you been fucked by her bull?

No, maybe in the future

When was the last time you had an orgasm?

She allowed me to jack off 4-5 months ago, but currently shes getting more dominant than ever and not even considering letting me cum. Perhaps not ever again.

Does she give you ruined orgasms or milk your prostate?

Where do you find the will to live my dude

She doesn't do either and it's killing me. The closest thing I get to ejaculation is wet dreams.

amazing

When is she gonna remove your balls? Guess the penis goes just after, huh?

Why are you on Sup Forums making things up?

Probably never, she likes torturing them too much.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? You sound like such a fucking subhuman waste of space and oxygen.

How did you two meet?

So what do you get out of all this? What makes this level of dysfunction acceptable /worth it?

We met and dated online, moved in together around a year later.

more!!!

I get to please my mistress.

Any particular website/community? Fetlife? CollarMe?

Met her on a video game we both played.

Let me guess, it was destiny. Only people like you play this game

How many guys does she have sex with?

She currently fucks with 2 guys on a regular basis, has overall fucked 3
When we started dating, she was a virgin too

Show us the goods.

She's fat I bet she's fat. Post pic

>virgin
>she fucks me
????

The last time I shared her picture on Sup Forums it was saved and reposted dozens of times on various websites, where the images got thousands of views. She is young and athletic, has been doing sports her entire life and currently has a sports related profession.

I guess if you consider being pegged as losing virginity, then sure, I'm not a virgin.

Post pics with cut off top of face
Do it or she's a fat slob that's fucking ugly

So you've already posted her and it's spread, there's no reason not to post that same pic.

I wasn't talking about her.

I spent hours going onto the websites and contacting people to have the images removed, still check google once in a while to make sure she doesn't pop up somewhere. Never doing that again.

So you let her ravage you your brown cherry without ever having touched her pussy? How does someone get so perverted before even having sex (and how do I pick them out of a crowd?)

Ok, now that we've gotten that answer out of the way (good boy) what do YOU get out of it? When you were in high school, I doubt you dreamed about being locked and licking her sloppy leftovers. When did you/how did you come to the decision that this is all you want out of life?

Well that's just clearly bullshit

what potential knowledge could a retard like you possibly have to offer? You should be asking us how to sort your life out you invalid.
Fuck off.

My tongue touched her pussy plenty beforehand. I was always addicted to orgasms, jacking off 3 times per day minimum since the age of 7-8
Maybe her locking me in chastity was for the best. Being blue-balled all the time certainly feels like hell however, we live in a warm climate, she barely ever has anything on and has always been a tease.

I wish it was.

You'd also lose sex drive, so there's that.
what does she do to them?

Fortunately in reality it is.
Enjoy fantasizing about being cucked by your whale of a gf. Probably don't even have one thinking about it.

I have always been a switch between dominant and submissive, being into pretty much anything. Then I met her and eventually we got to talking about top/bottom roles. She got into dominance very quickly. The more she humiliated me especially for being a virgin, the more submissive I got. By the time we met in real life for the first time, she locked me in chastity on the same day.

She likes squeezing them until I squirm in her hands and occasional kicking

I do not feel a need to prove anything and you are not getting her pictures.

>My tongue touched her pussy plenty beforehand.
Ah, I see her thinking now. You were too good at eating pussy for your own good, she decided to keep you at the oral stage.

Checked

>By the time we met in real life for the first time, she locked me in chastity on the same day.
How romantic

>She fucks me already.
Does she let you cum? Mine is a g_d damn expert in knowing when to call it a day.

I never asked for them, don't want to see your whale or non-existent girl

What device do you wear? permanently?

She allowed me to jack off 4-5 months ago. Currently she isn't even considering ever letting that happen again. She has no interest in my sexual satisfaction at all nowadays.

Currently wearing the Holy Trainer. Whether it's permanent is completely up to her. It certainly isn't coming off any time soon.

>She has no interest in my sexual satisfaction at all nowadays.
So when you eat her out she doesn't toy with you even a little? Just lies there?

How do you clean that shit? Your dick must stink. You've got an enclosed one, piss is going to be a disaster

She certainly teases me a lot. Plays around with my cage/balls. Never any form of release though.

Haven't had any issues with cleanliness. She does tie my hands up before taking the cage off and cleaning my dick once in a while, but a shower seems to do most of the work just fine.

How do you dry your dick? it's enclosed.
You should have a more open, but smaller metal one for permanent wear.

>My income goes directly into her bank account
Hot as fuck. So, since you're the breadwinner, I take it she's a good little housewife for you? Or is it not that easy?

We tried both plastic and metal devices before, this one feels the best after long term wear.

Both of us have jobs. She makes me do the majority of housework while shes busy flirting with other guys though.

How do you dry your dick?

I don't. And it hasn't caused any smell or problems.

>She has no interest in my sexual satisfaction at all nowadays.
So she pegs you for her own enjoyment? And doesn't even finish you off then? Savage.

Exactly. Shes into pegging me way more than I am

you should take it to the next level

Let her move out and marry another dude, make a family

Also send your entire salary to her, all of it, and starve to death

hummmf so hot....

>She makes me do the majority of housework while shes busy flirting with other guys though.
lol I had a feeling. She really hit the jackpot with you.
Does she keep it a secret or show you off?

To the outside world we seem like a normal couple. Her lovers don't even know she has a boyfriend.

Why do you even waste oxygen?

So you don't even get to watch?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I can't possibly imagine a more awkward experience than watching my girl fuck a guy in front of me. I probably wouldn't be into getting cucked if I had to go through that hell. I much prefer hearing about it in detail afterward or a picture once in a while of his dick inside her.

Welcome to the lifestyle. I'm sure you two will go further down the rabbit hole.

How big are her lovers dicks in comparison to yours?

Before chastity my dick was 6.5 inches at most. After being locked, it has definitely shrunk to fit the size of the chastity. Would go back to normal if I spent a week or two outside it, but that's more than unlikely. Both of the guys currently fucking her are 7.5 to 8.5 inches. Considering she is short and tight, I don't even know how they fit. She walks a little funny afterwards.

How did she meet the guys?
Have you met them?

>She walks a little funny afterwards

Yeah, you don't have a gf.

One of them is her co-worker, she met the other at a sports event. I have met both of the guys when she brought them over and fucked them in our bed. Both of them are tall and muscular. I was introduced as a roommate.

this
>op is a fucking fantasizing faggot

being in chastity is one thing, I could imagine doing lots of kinky shit with somebody I love, but anything that involves a third person is over the line. you deserve better than that even if you are a sissy faggot.