Actual European citizens here.
There are no europeans left
youtube.com/watch?v=bbwY3PdOS2I

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.cambridge.org
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4
youtube.com/watch?v=k9MbSFI9efc
youtube.com/watch?v=mWRizuygBJw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3230898/Beyond-evil-paedophile-gang-raped-babies-toddlers-streamed-vile-crimes-internet-sex-abusers-world-jailed-78-years.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Plymouth_child_abuse_case
walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/members-predatory-paedophile-gang-convicted-9573678
rotherham.gov.uk/download/downloads/id/1407/independent_inquiry_cse_in_rotherham.pdf
rscb.org.uk/safeguarding/downloads/file/55/The_Way_Forward_for_Rotherham_2015-2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Paris Zoo, take peanuts.

>Cultures change over time
>This is distressing to me

Isn't there some developmental disorder that's characterized in part by extreme resistance to change? What was it called again?

they have their own country. they don't belong outside of it.

culture change means death for a population group as cultureis created by ppls instincts.
The reason why culture is changing is because the demographic changed

Belgian (Flemish) here, I travel alot in Germany and France and i rarely see any sand or regular niggas if i just avoid the obvious metropolitan city shitholes (Paris, Cologne etc Berlin was suprisingly not that bad or maybe all migrants just stay inside when its winter i dunno)

Toilet cleaners for the most privelege group of human The White Europeans. I dont give a fuck about an untouchable caste. I do mine business inventing things, discovering space and searching cure for cancer they clean my toilet and look down around their white master.
t.European

I guarantee you that this post cries about colonialism.

The culture of Europe has changed rapidly over the past few centuries as its constituent nations have taken part in an exchange of cultural elements with other peoples. Does that mean the culture of 18th century Europe is dead? Or that it simply changed into the form we know today?

it is dead and it was not exchanged, it was replaced.

Ce malheureux Midi! Il est victime, de toutes les façons! Ruiné, spolié, abruti, c’est un sort de pays vaincu qu’on lui réserve et tout ce qui serait de nature à caractériser son individualité raciste et dont la survivance ou le culte pourrait le faire reprendre conscience de lui-même pour l’arracher à sa torpeur et assurer la sauvegarde de ses intérêts matériels et moraux, est-il bon à autre chose qu’à être combattu et tourné en dérision? (p.68)

TRANSLATION: This unfortunate South! He is a victim in every way! Ruined, robbed, brutalized, it’s a fate of conquered countries that one reserves for him, and whatever would be likely to characterize his racist individuality and whatever’s survival or worship could make him regain consciousness of himself to snatch him from his torpor and safeguard his moral and material interests, is it good for anything except to be combated and ridiculed?
You are bing a filthy marxist and the word is racist

Replaced in what sense? Explain what you mean.

What is wrong with lefties and not knowing language? dictionary.cambridge.org

>paris

93 Seine Saint Denis not paris

i love how they all stare them down like hes the stranger

So there are more cities like this, how nice

I think that was Lauren Southern's video. They're staring because she's a blonde white woman and they want to rape her.

i doubt she would go there by the looks of it alone, did she even leave the sates at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4

>being this autistic
>not realizing most french people have a natural tan
>very rare for french to be super white

Try again faggot.

Explain why over 200k underage children were married legally in the US over the last 15 years, over 90% of them Christians?

True story, the youngest being 11.

"But Age of Consent." excuse

Means nothing when parental consent allows that to be bypassed.

Apart from large cities like Paris it is not too bad and at least the Jews are gone

Well, that is not really the problem. The real peoblem is that they are heavy for society.

They don't work and lives of social help, paid by europeans

Don't forget to tell who was recording it, a Far Right Political figure head who went in and purposely shouted racist shit to get a response.

That is Britain First for you. Lies and Scum in one.

Trips.. of... Truth

Shithole

>Lies
They're literally just pointing a camera. There are that many aggressive pakis in Britain. You can't fake that. Would you rather see the latest paki rape gang news instead to show you how evil these creatures are and how much they've ruined Britain?

Said some racist stuff> wtf does that even means, racism has no meaning or value either way.
Why cant you say what he said, why are you derogative by saying "he said something racist?

They haven't ruined Britain

Consider walking in to a residential area that has a good population of Muslims.

Yells about "Muslim Paedos off our streets", "Halal supports Terrorism" etc the usual shit.

How do you think the people would react.

And it isn't just Muslims who get angry, even normal every day people tell them to fuck off, even the elderly.

Especially when they call their jaunts "Christian Patrols", where they go in to mosques and shops and piss off people.

They even went into a book store once and annoyed the owner who was Christian selling Korans.

They are essentially the scum of Britain. Along with EDL etc.

Everything they post is 95% lies.

They lied about Churchill, saying he didn't want a United States of Europe, but if you listen to his Zurich speech he did want one.

The leader Paul Golding has been caught selling fake poppies to pocket cash, he has also been caught on film trying to collect money for troops but pocketing the cash. So twice he has been a cunt to Soldiers and ex-soldiers.

He keeps using Lee Rigby's picture, after his family asked them not to, but he doesn't give a fuck, who cares. Fuck you Rigby family.

And so on.

But yet a small amount of arseholes pay a bit of their dole money to them, thinking they help, but all Britain First care about is the cash.

Paul Golding was a mayor once, he didn't last long, he got fired cause he did nothing while getting paid for it.

Joke group.

Strawmen overload

>colonize africa carribeans and asia

WHO WOULDVE PENSéE OF LE CONSEQUENCES

>feminazis complain about rape culture, and white priveledge
>meanwhile their politicians are importing millions of people who believe in rape as a form of punishment, and honor killings
top kek, dumb bitches could've done some good for once, but they only made it worse. go figure

>ledditspacing
what a faggot, who could or would ever read that wallotext?

not at all.

Here is one bit of proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9MbSFI9efc

If you go look you can find the evidence of the fake poppies etc too.

Here they are being dicks.

youtube.com/watch?v=mWRizuygBJw

>Consider walking in to a residential area that has a good population of Muslims.
This is immediately the problem. No area in England should have a "good population of Muslims"

They fact that you're calling Britain First "scum" but ignoring the fact that thousands upon thousands upon thousands of white native English children have been raped and abused by pakis for fucking DECADES in dedicated rape gangs ALL OVER THE COUNTRY is very fucking telling, you dirty paki cunt.

Why not mention the white paedophiles who also had gangs and have abused kids in larger numbers.

I am white, for a start. The usual far right nonsense of nobody thinks the way you do so they must be the the thing you hate is evident here.

So are you apologizing for white paedophiles and gangs now?

White Kids for White Paedos is it?

Why not show the numbers for all abuses by race, to see the real story. But you wont because people like you can't or it will destroy your fantasy land in your head.

Again why you apologizing for White Paedos and for them who abused many tens of thousands of kids more than any other group. Why not say all Paedos are scum?

What is wrong with you Paedo lover?

It is still a free country you cunt,
Everything he said is true racism is fact.

>larger numbers.
BS
There are dozens og rape gangs all over europe, all negroid and all arabs doing this shit

>Why not mention the white paedophiles who also had gangs and have abused kids in larger numbers.
Because they don't fucking exist. Not on anywhere near the scale that paki paedo gangs do, you sandnigger cunt. Pakis are 3-4% of the population and over 30% of all convicted paedophiles. And as has been proven by Newcastle and by Rotherham, most pakis aren't even arrested because police don't want to be called "Racist" so the numbers for their sexual abuse of children is likely much higher than the already enormous amount they're already responsible for.

If you do not hate pakis and want them out of England, then you are more than a paedo lover. You're a paedo-enabler. You actively /want/ children to be raped by gangs of middle aged men.

You fucking terrorist.

>responding to cancer
why bother?
how can you even read those walls o text?
just look at that faggot reddut spacing

Yeah and those 1400 children were only 20% of the cases, 67% of the cases were white paedophiles and gangs with over 5k victims.

Oh shit son, you should have read the police report.

What now?

All those evil White Paedos raped more kids than the Muslim Paedos, but Muslim Paedos are worse somehow in your head.

Why are you also apologizing for white paedos?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3230898/Beyond-evil-paedophile-gang-raped-babies-toddlers-streamed-vile-crimes-internet-sex-abusers-world-jailed-78-years.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Plymouth_child_abuse_case
walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/members-predatory-paedophile-gang-convicted-9573678

And the list goes on, over the decades etc.

Again why all the apologizing for white paedophiles, were you a Rolf's Cartoon Club member or did Jim Fix it for you?

well, shit loads of eurpeans went to America and Austuralisa

Wow you are so salty knuckle dragger, so much so you missed the part I said I was white.

Also you are apologizing for white paedophiles too, Which means you are a Paedo-Enabler.

Also I never said I supported any type of Paedo, I clearly said why not say all Paedos are bad.

But you keep on believing that Muslims are somehow over shadowing the Many thousands more White Paedophiles in the UK.

Also read the Rotherham report to see the numbers for the White gangs and paedos and how many kids they abused.

>giving away that he literally didnt read the report while also not understanding what made Rotherham so bad
PAKI PAKI PAKI
OUT OUT OUT

>you're apologising for white paedophiles too
First off all, the "too" is your outright admission that you're apologising for paki child rapists. Secondly, quote me where I apologise for white paedophiles. I'll wait.

>67% of the cases were white paedophiles
you are not showing any statistics

false
See

Cant you even breath with this much bullshit coming out of your mouth?

i'm french as fuck, everyone in my lineage is french for 4 generation, and i have no tan when i don't go sunbathing. My gf is french too, from a rural area and not only she's naturally white but when she goes sunbathing she has to cover herself with high SPF sunscreen or she get all red like an englishwomen.

It's so untrue that French people have a "natural tan" than being tan used to mean being poor, because it meant that you had to work in the field.

The place where the picture was taken is one of the poorest district of Paris where we put all our immigrant who do all the shitty job we don't want to do.

After WWII, leftist played a very important part in France political field, and french worker got a lot of benefit by fighting through strikes and electing people from the left.

So employers started to make people from Africa come to France to do all the shitty job that french people didn't want to do. That's why we have a large number of these people in Paris, where we had a lot of shitty job to fill ( service, working in factories etc.. ), and almost none of them in the rural part of France.

And these people, they have been in France for 3 generation and they still are our wage slave. They almost never got any education because their culture is shitty and they don't care about education of their children and even after 3 generation it's quite rare to see them in any good job.

We park them in shitty neighborhood and rich and upper middle class lives together without any darkies apart from the few that managed to get away from their ghetto by "acting white".

There is no problem with them.

Ahh the olde % of Population scam graphs.

Right up the alley for the ignorant and under-educated biffers.

Enjoy the read faggot

rotherham.gov.uk/download/downloads/id/1407/independent_inquiry_cse_in_rotherham.pdf

Most citizens of france have a tan because you abolished the recognizing of race after the revolution 200 years ago, most of you are not like you but african arab , a lot of algerians and north africans.
Basicly you and your gf are a dying breed, i bet you dont even have kids yet.

Why you apologizing still for white Paedos?

Still waiting on you quoting me apologising for white paedos. I notice you dodged it once already, paki.

>not giving a citation or page number
>doesnt realizes i speed read
>links links that disprove what he says
Summarization
"muslims rape kids en mass"
"gov doesnt cares as they dont want to be racis"
"low level counselors swamped with the numbers"
"city counsel ignored everything."potential religious bias with muslims from council"
"possible cover up"
"wide spread networks not rolled up yet"

Stiil waiting on the quete saying its white pedos

>boo hoo you didn't make it easy for me
>sniff sniff sniff

Here is a nice picture from a FAQ the Rotherham council posted for common questions asked.

Enjoy this.

Posted 2 things.

But like all biffers words are too hard for their brains.

You could always ask Rotherham council for the figures, but you won't because you know what I said is true and your bifferati life would be over.

The same Rotherham council that ignored the rape gang for over a decade? lmao.

Also, note it doesn't mention the number of victims.

If there are 100 paedos, and 72 of them rape 1 girl each, that's still a less dangerous bunch than the 28 who raped 1400 girls.

Whats the matter biffers?

So sad that your perfect world is shattered by the fact Whites still top the fuckwit paedo list. Don't worry they are equally scummy as the Muslims Paedos, and the Black Paedos, the Christian Paedos, The Jewish Paedos, the teachers, the politicians, the celebs, the men, the women.

All scum.

For me all Paedos should be hung and made an example of. Ultimate deterrent.

But the Britain First party camp, just want the Muslim ones. Because they must want the White Paedophiles to get all the victims back into white hands.

Why else would they never mention them?

ive seen some creepy pedi stuff in euro tv and culture. you guys have all these weird coming of age films that show kids in relationships with adults on tv. nude children on tv. notnto mention the bbc and church where you hide all your kid diddlers. usa is the best. europe is a joke.

>you abolished the recognizing of race after the revolution 200 years ago

are you retarded ? We had legal racial discrimination until 1962 where in Algeria ( which was part of France at that time) you were a citizen if you were white and jewish, and not a citizen if you were arab.

Until the 60's France was white. Then as i said employer where fed up with worker fighting for decent living condition and hired people from abroad to do the shitty job.

My gf has about 100s cousin, she's 25 and i'm 32 and we plan to have children as soon as we can afford it ( we plan on living in Paris so it might take a while because living in a good place in Paris is expensive but she's still young and we are both working on it)

You get checked for sickle disease if you are anything but from pure European ancestor , like "one drop rule" in USA. So of course many people are getting one of their ancestor from these places, and it tends to be more and more often that you'll find some kind of racial mixing at some point in a lineage. But these few black and arab people who are "acting white" are going to be mixed with all the white people resulting in people who look white and are quadroon, or octoroon like Alexandre Dumas père et fils.

And the few lower class frenchmen are going to be mixed with the many foreigner who lives in their shitty neighborhood, resulting in a working class made of darkies.

Since the %s I gave earlier was for cases, if 20% at 1400, what does 67% equal.

Work out the maths.

Also not all of the Muslim gangs were all Muslim, some had white members in them too.

One of which is Tom Steven Wilkes, a BF supporter and member. Well ex-member now.

But here is a good read for you also.

rscb.org.uk/safeguarding/downloads/file/55/The_Way_Forward_for_Rotherham_2015-2018

It goes into white grooming gangs in Rotherham.

Lmao dont evade the question, you cant explain the dumb shit you are saying right?

>Since the %s I gave earlier was for cases, if 20% at 1400, what does 67% equal.
Fucking hell. You literally don't understand statistics. Why are you pakis always so braindead?

Protip: Not all offenders offend at the same rate.

Just because Ted Bundy killed 30 people doesn't mean that all murderers kill 30 people, you fucking spastic shitskin cunt.

>Said some racist stuff> wtf does that even means, racism has no meaning or value either way.
>Why cant you say what he said, why are you derogative by saying "he said something racist?

Being defensive much, aren't we?

As said already I am white.

The statistics on %s were based on victims and who their perps where.

Not a hard concept.

And I provided other sources of proof, in fact since last year, the number has got worse, more white paedophile victims have appeared.

And again I will ask you.

Why are you just focussing on Muslim Paedophiles.

Why not ALL paedophiles?

Well?

I hate sandniggers.
They have no manners, they're noisy.
Every time there's a nuisance, whenever it's to the mall or in a restaurant : it's sandniggers.

The worst is, there's so much of them that youngsters start to act like them.

>Said some racist stuff> wtf does that even means, racism has no meaning or value either way.
>Why cant you say what he said, why are you derogative by saying "he said something racist?

Yeah, why can't I call a black guy a nigger to his face without getting punched in the nose? Free speech right?!

What like all those sandniggers at that rally in the US yesterday, and that sandnigger who knocked down people in the car?

And all the sandniggers who yell at Trump rallies. And crying about service at a fucking McDonalds. Etc?

Those sandniggers?

Still not giving the exact cite you referenced to as you never read your own link, i saved it btw its pretty good,

>links a 157 page pdf, thinks that is a citation

Rotherham council, on their site. Too hard to google it?

Seriously you bifferatis sure are fucking lacking in common sense.

Again why you not talking about Paedophiles as a whole, why only focus on Muslim ones?

>A pdf that states its the mussies doing all the raping

Read it, learn shit.

"but but but make it easier for me, I am on the Universal Credits system forever, I don't know how to read."

See

Well biffers, time for bed, some people have work and shit, unlike your 35hr job searching fiasco you all love to lie about actually doing for benefits.

Ciao Ciao

Also still white.

lol , works and pays taxes

It goes into the different operations involved, especially the one infamous in the news. You need to read it all to see that. Not skim it.

Besides i'm going to bed.

unappreciated post holy shit lol

>based on victims
Wrong. It says "offenders" several times over. It is based on offenders. Not victims.

I would gladly kill all paedophiles. I haven't even come close to defending paedophiles in any of my posts. You on the other hand have outright admitted that you will apologise and enabled paki child rapists.

I would gladly kill you too. You're as guilty as the child rapists themselves. People like you are the reason 1400 children got raped in Rotherham. Because you wouldn't dare question a brown man for his actions. You are an evil, evil creature.

>never made a point or provided proof other then things that disproved what i said
>now i will go to bed and cry myself to sleep

> more white paedophile victims have appeared.
I love when retards accidentally admit that pakis are targeting white children to rape and abuse.

The kids where pretty much white kids only, asian (actual asian and not arabs) where targeted too