Thoughts on Ninja Sex Party?

Thoughts on Ninja Sex Party?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GQIhZV2kzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dan seems like a genuinely nice dude. They can be funny, but mostly miss. They're best when they collab with TWRP.

Dan is nice, has good vocals and has a good personality. But nsp is not funny, thereby failing as a comedy band

Danny's first band was better.

i laughed more during schindler's list than their entire discography

not funny and incapable of good music
youtube.com/watch?v=0GQIhZV2kzo
this has to be the least creative cover by a band ever

Their humor only works on 14 year olds. I really wish I could enjoy them but it just embarrasses me

The music is decent, but, restating what has been said five times already, I don't find their music to be entertaining/funny.

Name 1 (ONE) artist/group that has combined comedy and music without it being unlistenable cringe

Their worst sin is not being funny

I really like No Reason Boner and Attitude City btw

Monty Python
That's the only one

At least Filthy Frank goes way too far with the offensive that it actually becomes pretty funny

Ween

Car Seat Headrest

embarrassingly not funny

cringeworthy

only numales and 12 year olds think they're funny

yeah because putting on a southern accent and rapping a bunch of redneck stereotypes is grade a comedy
>>>/reddit/

>tfw know a grown woman who thinks they're incredible

Frank Zappa
mostly

Zappa

Flight of the Conchords.

Im sure youre a really fun person to be around

>thinking some edgy faggot screaming nigger every 4 bars in a southern accent is stupid and unfunny means i'm uptight and boring

NSP is about as funny as a canker sore and Starbomb is absolute halal. Thank god they're basically defunct at this point because I really don't know if it can get much worse and I don't want to find out..

>he hasn't heard a pink guy song yet shits on pink guy
hmm

>implying white is right doesn't exist
hmm

Middle school core

k
is that the only one you've heard? because that's the only one you've described thus far. not saying he's like a comedy god or anything; he just has some really funny stuff

I just listened to the song. He doesn't scream at all and he says nigger twice. I don't really think the song is funny but you are making yourself look retarded.

Lol if you think shit like Gays 4 Donald, I Have a Gun, and Please Stop Callling Me Gay are funny, then your sense of humor is shit. The only song he has made that is even remotely funny is Nickelodeon Girls.

Primus

For 12 year olds

Captain Beefheart and His Magic Band

Maybe to a 6th grader

chumbawamba

Use to like their stuff when I was 13 but yeah... it isn't funny at all. But Danny and Brian are really nice dudes so theres that

clouddead

Talking Heads

The only two people I know who listen to them don't seem to care much for music (from an aesthetic standpoint) and frequently watch video game playthroughs by 'funny' YouTubers.

Unless you fall into that demographic I can't imagine enjoying the band all that much.

yep

also while we're at HBO bands, Tenacious D

Pink Season is the less funny of the two albums

Pink Guy has:
>Ramen King
>ANAL BEADS
>DICK PAYS RENT
>Erectile Dysfunction
>Kill Yourself

Which are all pretty good. The only tracks I like from Pink Season are Nickelodeon Girls and FRIED NOODLES

filthy frank fans are the opposite of fun to be around

Neutral Milk Hotel

I like Dan and Brian as people and they're funny on Game Grumps, but NSP is almost never funny at all. All the humor seems like something I would have come up with when I was nine. Same goes with Starbomb. I do like Attitude City though.

Danny and Brian should work on Game Grumps more, that's the where they shine if at all. The only two people in that whole office with their heads on straight are Ross and Barry.

Dan should bring Skyhill back.

>when i was 13
jesus fuck what
am i old or are you young as fuck
what is happening

Genesis.

I think you underestimate Arin. He basically runs the entire GG company. Started it in his old home, ended up in a huge office building with a brand that's comparable to Rooster Teeth. If you see him while not playing the Egoraptor character, you can tell that he has a business mindset and cares deeply about his brand. Not bad for a high school dropout.

They Might Be Giants
Dead Milkmen
Every other band mentioned

He is a good businessman is clearly very successful, but I think he got really lucky. Game Grumps caught the let's-play wave big time, and both he and Jon were already known for their own channels to begin with.

>Dan seems like a genuinely nice dude.
>Dan is nice....has a good personality
what do these have to do with the music? does shit music get a free pass because a member is a nice person?

this fucking faggot

Death Grips' entire discography hey now

Filthy Frank's music is for people who thought Yourfavoritemartian was good in 2011 and never grew out of it.

2012 was 5 years ago dude

No, we've all said the music is actually generally bad.

Dan seems cool but it's pretty obvious that he caters his music and the comedy therein to tweens and teenagers because it sells, pretty much the same approach for his let's play stuff. I'd like to see him do more serious side project because he's made decent music in the past and has shown moments of more mature and well thought out humor, but I think he keeps himself from doing that on purpose to maintain the image he's worked so hard to establish.

Whatever makes him happy though I guess, I just won't listen to his music but I'm sure there are thousands of kids that will. I don't watch their let's plays but I recently saw an office tour video they made and it was kind of ridiculous how nice that shit was. I guess I never realized how much money you can make exploiting kiddie clicks and selling merchandise to man children. I'd do the same thing though if I could, shit seems cash.

Danny is a genuinely good musician, but their songs are genuinely unfunny.

christ

game grumps is alright but I never found NSP entertaining even before becoming a music """"""hipster"""""""

bad bait

I actually like his real music.

cant relate

I wish game grumps was still good