WOMEN BTFO

Woman Meteorologist forced to wear sweater on live TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGvqSpMoK_g&list=PLrEnWoR732-BHrPp_Pm8_VleD68f9s14-&index=17

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ePG6zUYvUZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hahaha btfo take that you stupid slut

>Oh I look like a librarian or something with this sweater! I'm such a nerd teeheheee!

Hmmm... Are meteorologists really scientists?

She was offending the Muslims so they told her to cover up.

Absolutely haram, should cover her hair too.

the dress isnt even that bad

Dress isn't even bad, especially compared to the shit most whores wear today. I wish more girls would wear dresses instead of yoga pants that are slightly see-through.

didnt this turn out to be a joke?

Simon Carlile 44 minutes ago
Anyone who is "offended" by this should go to google, type in "Sup Forums" and click the first link. Spend 5 minutes on Sup Forums. And then come back and tell me how offensive this woman's dress is.

Her name is liberte Chan, cute isn't it?

I'd imagine its due to the dress interfering with the green screen.

it's a joke on part of the other hosts. relax faggots.

>female modesty laws are actually becoming a thing

JUST

oh wow

Are psychologists really scientists?

dat ass

Hehe. Never fall for the psycho-jew!

Honestly psychologists are now at the whims of the jews from pharmacology.

Rich pharma jews shill to psychologists and psychiatrists to push their jew meds.

SHEIT

Niggers.

It's not bad, but it's funny to see this kind of stuff.

>not liking both

Stupid beaner slut

takes guts to try to make a woman do anything fashion wise these days. unless you're a brown.

feminism confirmed for cancer once more

all this stuff is staged.

Holy

holy fuck, i like how they moved away from the in shape weathergirl to the overweight anchor in the blue dress. Can't believe they all started ragging on the weathergirl too, no decency at all to help their own.

I'd let her check my atmospheric pressure if you know what I mean

>tfw you finally realize why subhuman beaners always know what the weather will be like

Of course. It's only 62 degrees. She may get a cold.

So, you'd let her stick her finger up your ass?

Also, I bet the fat ass anchor was the one who wanted her covered up, despite kind of sticking up for her by making a jab at the guy.

Psychology has been a Jewish trick from the very beginning. Freud was a Jew and his Jewish beliefs are what primarily formed his entire approach. Jung was very good friends with Jews and resigned from the General Medical Society for Psychotherapy when the Nazis tried to Nazify it and was disappointed when it endorsed Mein Kampf and other Nazi rhetoric.

i could literally take a bite out of that arse godDAMN!!!

These girls are supposed to present the weather for today and the next few days. Why should they be dresses like they're attempting to suck Tyrone's cock at the club?

Yeah... I'm never gonna fuck that.
It better not be on my tv to remind me.

Yes yes we just had a thread on psychology and how Data thought it was bullshit and everyone trusts the robot master race.

Staged.

Because I can check the weather at any moment on my phone?

Like it or not, TV news has to compete with the internet and sex sells.

Honestly, we have a local weather girl is beyond gorgeous and I guarantee you people only watch her because of that.

I LOVE HISPANICS!!

save up some money

She's not a meteorologist. She's just the weather reporter.

Our weathermen and one weather woman are professionals, and all have PhDs in meteorology, as well as run the doppler radar equipment and do weather research.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ePG6zUYvUZg

Also, at least on my local news channels, you have to have at least a bachelors in meteorology to present the weather news. You can't get a hot club chick and have her read the teleprompter

GD i would watch the weather everyday

servers her good

>I can't dress as armcandy for work? MISOGYNISTS! PATRIARCHY!

A bunch of old cows sending in angry emails because their men like to watch the weather.

>nice tits
>nice ass
>pretty face
>slim waist
kys, ahmed.