I wanna kill myself but have no access to guns or a rope to do it the classic ways. Slitting my wrists didn't work...

I wanna kill myself but have no access to guns or a rope to do it the classic ways. Slitting my wrists didn't work. If I mix a bunch of cleaning products and vodka, is it gonna do it?
Pic related, it's me

go out and become the motherfucking batman instead

How did you miss the other 99 threads like this?

Look at a mirror it might explode from your fugliness and kill you.

This. Fuck I'll even join you

You seem quite young, there is still time for things to change. A lot of people had bad starts to life but a change of scenery or new people really change your views on the world.

Trust me it gets better!

for real like

you could die and become nothing

or

disappear off the face of the earth for a few years, go study martial arts, come back and fight crime

well said user

OP here
Shit just gets worse. Every fucking day is just a little worse. Really, I just wanna end it. Please just tell me how

Not really active here, sorry

No relationship I enter lasts more than a few months, I fuck something up every time. My parents, both abusive, somehow manage to be complete cunts but make me love them, and now they have cancer. One of my only friends got shot yesterday and died. It's just too much

that aint shit man up.

That ain't helpful. Just answer my fucking question or get the fuck out my thread, stop being a 13yo savage manlet

Do you have any friends? If you do, I don't care how you kill yourself but make it cool and tell your friend to record it and post it here.

the fuck you mean you don't have access to a rope? Go out and buy one

Go out in the nicest part of town, dress well and just sit in a park/coffee or something and just be someone else. You don't even have to talk to somebody just go there and forget every shitty thing in your life. I do it often and it helps, bring some entertainment like a book or YouTube. You can also go away for a few days, go with the cheapest transport to a nice place outdoors, I did it once and it helped. You should seek help, but I guess you are tired of hearing that.

Why slit your wrists when you can slit your throat?

So what you are saying is life sucks right now? Thats fine. Life will suck now and again. But the pain is temporary.

:0

Do a Shit load of acid and rethink your life. Worked for me. :^]

Jump off a tall building. My brother did this 10 years ago. He hit the side on the way down and broke apart. The people waiting at a bus stop below got showered in his inards.

This

>slitting my wrists didn't work
You don't even deserve the honor of dying.

Live stream it user

> have no access to guns or a rope

I feel for you, but, seriously, no access to a rope? Are there no Lowes or Home Depots near by?
Your post seems a bit suspicious.

Agreed, but don't know what the fuck else to do

dont do it.

Go fuck yourself

suicide bomb a group of white nationalists. you'll be remembered forever.

I could buy one but i dont have anything to hang myself from. Broke my ceiling fan trying so I just gave up on ropes.

Fuck off nigger go back to black singles meet

Give me a bomb recipe and I'll fucking do it

Get Vodka, drink it, eat mushrooms with it. Thats one way to die.

based white dude my dude
just run infront of a car
or car exaughst yourself or some shit

this

close enough

trips of truth

Don't have a car, not old enough on my country

Go find a good counselor or a "spiritual counselor". It sounds gay but the one I have is a genius. If you can't afford it then see if there's a way around it by getting diagnosed with some kind of depressive disorder and see if you can get it for free since you need it.

Trust me user.

fill a 1 gallon milk carton with gasoline, walk up to them and drop a match in it.

what the fuck are you talking about? You're retarded if you think that's "nothing".

suck my nigger dick you faggot ass trump cuck.

So steal someone else's and google how to start it?
???
profit mate

How am I a cuck if I believe in nationalist movements?

Error or true
>watches at $ 0?

This

Do this op

you're not worth educating. go back to sucking off the grand wizard and wait for your turn to die.

I was diagnosed with depression and bipolar disorder
The medicine does fuckall

>a person who actually should kys posts in a fake suicide thread.

>not recognizing Brandon
Damn you're all a bunch of newfags.

Dont suicide yet, the 21st century will be the best century ever

>asks b for help on killing yourself
go out in style rape and murder your family faggot

Those are all horrible and violent ways to die, give it some time and you'll feel better b ro

checked

>Not really active here, sorry

Well! There's the problem. Hang out in Sup Forums. Life improves.

don't do it. been there, also bipolar and depressive, going through a depresive phase as we speak. it's monsters in your head, keep trying with medicine and most importantly everything else to improve your wellbeing. hence sports (imprortant even if its just a walk a day) and hobbys/shit you wanna get into feel drawn to. tell people what you think cuz fuck it , then realize that life is a gift. shit wont stop from sucking and you will feel depressed again, but the more you try the more you will know the way out of it and if not that then at least that it is temporary.

>hang out in Sup Forums life improves
>life improves
>Sup Forums
are you by any chance autistic user?

You've been saying this shit for years, Brandon, and you never fucking do it. Fuck off, you attention whore.

rick parece falso

How stupid are you that you can't even figure out how to kill yourself? If you are desperate to find a way out of your shitty life you should do something to change that life, not end it.

who the fuck is brandon jesus christ
just do your weird Sup Forums shit to figure ou who I am

actually pretty damn stupid thanks for asking