OFFICIALLY TERRORISM

OFFICIALLY TERRORISM

"Both the mayor of Charlottesville, Mike Signer, and President Donald Trump’s national security adviser, Gen. H.R. McMaster, have labeled the car attack at a Virginia rally on Saturday an act of terrorism."
rt.com/usa/399475-charlottesville-mayor-car-terrorist/
video inside if you need proof, but we all already knew that you guys were no better than goatfuckers. now even you orange president agreed.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/399475-charlottesville-mayor-car-terrorist/
rt.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off and die, snowflake. He should have turned doughnuts in the crowd for maximum effect.

Thats because it is terrorism. Neo-nazis are now the new muslims.

lol i already read that comment, are you unable to think something new or you think it's so smart to post it again?

This

wise words from a wise user

ladies and gentlemen... the edgiest kid in middle school!

chek'd and kek'd

Leave it to nazi faggots to kill some good pussy. They are the ultimate cucks.

1 white person dead in Charlottesville = terrorism
7 niggers die in Baltimore last week = nobody cares

Why would I be upset? Nigger lives continue to matter less than white lives. This is a big victory OP.

Chek'd effect.

I have no sympathy for leftist scum and whatever befalls them. Many Americans don't

They really churn the bonsai

Terrorist sympathizer

only the nazis

That's literally their entire movement. Allowing others to think for themselves.

These aren't bright individuals either, it's always leaders of failed regimes and philosophies. Mosley, Coughlin, Hitler.

You will fail just as they failed, only more spectacularly and with 21st Century global media to display your loss to the entire world in real time.

Liberals are terrorist sympathizers

>my simpaties define what terrorism is

Seemed like more people were concerned about pulling out their cameras than helping. And did anyone else notice the idiot carrying an old school accordion looking camera

>helping
exactly how you'd plan to stop a running car with your bare hands?

Doesnt negate the fact conservatives are terrorist sympathizers now. No better than liberals.

>Guy killed white wimminz.

He'll spent the rest of is life in the slammer/getting it in the slammer.

I don't know why I always feel sorry for people who are about to get life? Probably because I imagine how horrible it must be to have your life definitely ruined forever.

I wonder if he is going to tell the jury about his le supa awesome pepe-memes? Perhaps they'll feel sorry for him..

I never condoned that fuckers actions, I'm just saying that lefties bring violence everywhere they go so it's no surprise

why not call it vehicular manslaughter like it really is

I was talking more about helping people on the ground. The first thing they did was pull out their cameras

>it's their fault for getting runned over with a car but a most likely mentally ill kid
k

>tfw white niggers won't admit truth which is so evident that they're deserting the thread at this point to not face truth

why are people constantly trying to ratchet up the significance and punishments for these events? you just weaken the meaning of what terrorism actually is! eventually just looking at person is qualified as terrorism.

>why not call it vehicular manslaughter like it really is

Because he carried out the attack with a car like a nigger would - he has besmirched his white ancestry, and so deserves to be treated like one of them.

/he should have used a white man's weapon

You could use your phone to call an amber lamps instead of yelling medic, as if you're in some COD game.

> people just calmly milling around trying to get pics and video for their social media followers during the supposed terrorist event
B-B-B-BUT IT'S TERRORISM user! PURE UNADULERATED TERROR!

thats fine? doesn't suddenly make your points more valid, or your social agenda more righteous

ive seen BLM rioters get away with a lot more than this, and not one politician speaking up against it

its just easy to blame whites and sentence them, because if it was a black person, they'd let him walk free.

the narrative is about getting rid of whites, censoring their history,and appropriating their culture

which is entirely valid

Bring it on cuck

All of this hate for minorities.......... just to end up killing a white bitch in the end

it's the president you are so proud about that is calling it terrorism, dipshit. if you hate america and your president so much, go on and shoot him.

Yea ok mentally ill white kid. Always the lefty go-to

right? crazy

in his mind he's probably happy cuz she's just one of those girls who couldn't see what a great nice guy he was

this doesn't even make sense

>some lunatic with a car
>you guys

#notallright-wingers

Time to stop being a hypocrite, you leftist cuck.

guy looks like a weak minded fag tbh

they so desperately want it labeled terrorism because it gives them something to talk about. they can now claim to be victims and hold the moral high ground. americans love loudly and proudly proclaiming their victimhood on all sides and it's fucking pathetic. long gone are the days when people sucked it up and had some fucking dignity. now you need to cry and whine and bitch about how life is so unfair to you because someone you are related to both 100 years ago suffered, so now you're eligible for pity today because by extension of your relative had a hard life, you do also. americans whining sniveling bitches that need to stfu and disengage from culture wars!

>rt.com/usa/399475-charlottesville-mayor-car-terrorist/

The comments below the report are interessting:

>he is a jew/it's a conspiracy
>why is the media only reporting about the guy that ran people over and not he peaceful nazis?
>it's really all lbiruls fault
>but if muslims do it...
>libral media hurpa durp

>they so desperately want it labeled terrorism because it gives them something to talk about
That's why they're in the streets brandishing weapons in the first place. They're inciting violence against themselves, then claiming victimhood when it happens when they have no business doing what they're doing in the first place

there is a girl there too

Hold whites to a higher standard.

But what about the old muslims

>rt.com
>RT
>No thanks fake news

If he was black the cops would have shot him you derp

antifas and nazis were both brandishing weapons

Kek

God Damn Russians really are simple people.

why because it's not fake news?

They gonna beat on his white ass like it was a rented mule.