Blow job tips for a gal just trying to do her best. :)

Blow job tips for a gal just trying to do her best. :)
(pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnVO8BGchac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get rid of that herpes

clean as a whisle user, just lighting

Use your tongue and no teeth, other than that you can't write a book on it read the dudes body language do more of what he reacts well to and less of what he doesnt, oh aye and eye contact

deepthroats are best

thanks user, will try and git gud at the whole eye contact thing

Just go at it, us men are not that picky.
as long as our dick is getting attention you can do no wrong.. unless teeth.

Your a tarp

Heat. Vag's are really warm.. take a mouthfull of hot tea/coffee to warm up :p and take breaks to reheat up yer gob.

You're lucky enough to have not had bad head then, I've had it where I've had to cut her off halfway through cause it was just awful

>gal

Bi guy here, love to give blowjob.
Be really careful about your teeth, you can't rub the dick with the teeth, at all.
Use your tongue

And enjoy

practice on me?

8.5"

Constant rythm and pressure. Just like giving head to a woman. Deciding you want to go turbo and then getting tired is a sure-way to break good head.

In the beggining do what you want to get his mind going; lick it, take it out to jerk it, all goes, but when you actually want to escalate the pleasure you need to pick a plan and stick with it.

Always in crescendo, never slow down after you speed up, so amp up only at his pace.

And DON'T STOP WHEN HE CUMS.

Good luck.

kek not a bad idea, will try.

>And DON'T STOP WHEN HE CUMS.
Had a bitch do this once, I wanted to fucking smack her.

Is for my very deserving boyfriend sorry user, also he's bigger. *peace*

Ok taking note but, problem is he used to jack off so much his dick is desensitized and (as far as he knows) cant cum from just oral... thats why im looking for tips, hoping that if i just try and get better maybe it'll work...

Put your finger in his butt and milk his prostate

Yeah he's not gonna be down for that... haha

Play with yourself while sucking his dick. It'll translate that you're more turned on which will cause him to want to cum sooner

lucky bitch

suck the head, use both hands and lots of spit on the shaft

also learn to deepthroat

>this
it can be very bad

> CUMDUMPSTER thread literally asking for advice on how to be a better dumpster for cum.
> ^F "GTFO"
> 0 results

Sup Forums has changed

;)

Oh, i've been in his shoes.

Tell him to stop jacking and he'll eventually recover. As of you, as long as you keep up and let him know there is no pressure on him cumming and want to pleasure him he'll eventually make it.

Or maybe not, but the cool thing about good head is that it's amazing before cumming too.

Pd: if you dont know how to keep rythm, the hottest thing a girl ever did for me was looking at me in the eye, and placing my hands in her head.
Halfway through it let him fuck your face at will and he'll cum buckets.

Godspeed user, bad head is wayyy too common these days

>problem is he used to jack off so much his dick is desensitized and (as far as he knows) cant cum from just oral

That's just a nicer way of saying you're shit at BJs, sorry fam.

Thanks user :)

youtube.com/watch?v=dnVO8BGchac
Alex Jones actually rips of Millenial Milly's shirt and bra. Will he get sued for this? I know he was just joking but jesus this went to far!

we need tits to better instruct you on how to please your lover