Youtuber scum Onision calls for attack on Evalion

Youtuber scum Onision calls for attack on Evalion.
youtu.be/3R727Ip76p8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YOYlgvI1uE
youtube.com/watch?v=W8RNbzscfXQ
youtu.be/FlUxjVz6KkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

report the faggots video

>5 sec into video
>ITS 2016
Wasn't this the guy who had multiple wives (one of which was 17 from what I remember) and a bunch of drama surrounding him ?

the way he looks away from the camera right at the end is off-putting.

Antisemitism is really: The natural reaction to an understanding and comprehension of Jewish narcissistic and supremacist behavior over gentiles and the parasitic, manipulative, hateful and oppressive nature of their nature. Truth is treason in the empire of lies.

He's autistic

But why would you give him YouTube views. You're literally putting money in Onisions pocket faggot.

>what is adblock

What a bundle of sticks

Racists BTFO

Notice how liberals and anti racists in general tend to be more good looking and socially adjusted than your average right leaning, racist, NEET piece of shit?

I wonder if these lack of good attributes are the cause, or the consequence of being a mouthbreathing racist.

does evalion realize that she's never going to get a job?

How's this lads?

The Jews will see to that. What a silly, silly girl

Nobody fucks with the Jews and gets away with it

are you saying Breivik is not good looking though?

(androgenetic hair loss aside, of course)

>wanting women to work rather than be homemakers who raise children

what kind of modernist faggot are you lol

ayy smash dat button bb

Remember dear poltards, Jews always win

STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THIS

IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY ANY MORE YOU SHILLS

JUST STOOOOOOOOOP

>a literal faggot cuck emo now thinks hes the moral arbiter of jewtube

hypocrisy of libtards know no bounds

Disliked & reported
What happens if this video gets reported enough times? Will YT suspend his account or give 1 strike out of 3?

They're not killing Whites fast enough so that is a Start.

War?

He's right.
We should all report her for hate speech.
No one would have the see these shitty threads about YouTube nobodies everyday trying to turn this place into Sup Forums

>1 strike out of 3

He's surely on more than 1 strike at this point. He faked his wife having some mental fit and filmed the whole thing instead of getting help. She then left then came back then was dragged out by the police or something.

He's fucking insane, had a bunch of girlfriends (some of which underaged) all of which have ended in drama and he's a vegan to top it all off.

Why is it always the degenerate faggots whose content consists wholly of gossip that think they're a moral beacon?

ADBLOCK

>vegan
Show him no mercy

someone should tell him she's a shill

We must invade Onision's channel and say the most anti normie shit possible.

You know what to do boys
Thread music:youtube.com/watch?v=3YOYlgvI1uE

literally who?

She could marry me. All she'd have to do is cook/clean/have babies and she could live out of my spare room

this guys a wicked fag but its embarrassing watching people on Sup Forums fall in love with a girl who makes money by pandering to them

some of the vids are cool but since i use adblock i contribute nothing to her Canadian ass

There can be no antisemitism without semitism

mass dislike time boys

You bastard, she needs thats syrup money

Here are the average comments on his facebook page

He's a literal KEK.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8RNbzscfXQ

let's get onto it fags.

hes a sociopath

She will be a homemaker, i'd assume. Anyway i'd hire her.

For normie employers she would just need to batt her eyelashes and tell them she was going through a phase, female privilege will absolve her of her sins against jewry.

>the jump cuts

Why lord

Did anyone else think it was hilarious that he just completely skimmed over that text where she replaced Germans with jews? As if it wasn't slightly suspicious at all that someone was suggesting to kill all Germans?

>"It's 2016"

THIS GUY IS SUCH A MEME

>5 seconds in
>it's 2016!

not surprised, he is retarded

KEK

>ITS 2016

Le current year

Not at all. This guy is a brain dead zombie. Just barely self aware

still shilling this bitch?

jesus christ dude, how many threads you gonna make about her? shes a shill who is getting payed by dumb neets like you. shes playing a character and making us look bad by exaggerating and making white nationalist look bad. also shes a canadian jew

Jesus the video cuts every 2 seconds. He manages about 2 words before he has to jump to the next take or cut out some retarded.

who and who?

>us

>>>/reddit/

>youtube.com/watch?v=3YOYlgvI1uE
why doesnt he show his real skin color even i look good if i had a saturating fucking lens. in fact, why do all youtube personalities lie about their looks??

I swear to god all these threads about Onion is made by himself. People have finally realized what a unfunny asshole he is, so now his only revenue comes from trying to start fight with other youtubers for drama-views.

Don't watch his fucking videos. Don't give that cuckold money.

I just REALLY hate this faggot.

I don't know what to hate more him or his subscribers. Same goes for faggots like leafy and keemstar.

what is the appeal of this guy? from all i've seen he's just a whiny scene looking faggot, and he always says people who act in ways he dislikes shouldn't be allowed free speech and deserve to die or w/e
what kind of miserable piece of shit would watch this?

Had to be a fucking disgusting weeb

He just shouts racism,what race is jewish????????? i hate this cuck

honestly this drama is just hilarious to follow

Teenagers, mostly girls.
He has a sort of "charm" that draws dumb girls in, which adore him and knows jack shit. They attack anyone criticizing him. Though lately, the hatred towards him have grown rapidly. There was a period where he had to stop using facebook because his every move got commented to death with "KEKY MCKEK"-style comments. Whole communities have formed around hating and exposing him.

Rare flag

>cucked
>by someone who doesn't even have a dick
>purposely
That's some next level degeneracy.

this. also, RARE

I can't stand the cunt but I can't stand these emasculated shit heads jumping all over her now either. Also they keep calling her a racist so are they saying Jew is a race now?

Why is he still relevant? He's like a caricature of everything that should've stayed in 2006 where it belongs.

>Le cynical sassy man that makes the funnies XD
>If ur a racist or sexist then god help you cuz ur gonna get rekt! oh wait- god doesn't exist checkmate Christians XDDDDD

you will still attract views for his vids

RARE

jesus the comment section is filled with pro-evalion comment

is infinity chan there too?

>mfw this is fag is a literal cuckold
youtu.be/FlUxjVz6KkQ
Not only is he a cuck he's openly cucked by a woman

>Following teenagers making silly videos on the internet as if it's grown-up news

I doubt it. The other chan is a no fun allowed hardline circlejerk.

but there are way more comments pro-Evalion, than people in these threads. Kek does she actually have a following?

You're a bunch of posers, Sup Forums. You hated Evalion. Now that some scenefag is hating something you hate you take the opposite stance just to stay contrarian.

Creamy Meme Guy

I'm not sure. I read a common in one thread that she has a solid following in Alt Right communities such as the Daily Stormer.

Yes. Onison is fucking disgusting.

Great, now this shill's gonna get more views and attention thanks to him.

I love when people get popular for attacking low-hanging fruit. Not that she even did that on her own.

Well she was a retard for putting herself out in the way she did.

WHAT THE FUCK

She was groomed to be a YouTube star since she was at least thirteen years old by The Great Constantine, a man in his thirties. He was her previous internet boyfriend who released those damning screenshots and talked about his relationship with her on soundcloud after she dumped him for a rich German NEET. She is currently the talking head of this German internet boyfriend.

holy shit, Sup Forums.
if everybody here smashed the report button then he could be suspended like a motherfucker. but it would have to be for all 4 channels he has.

Wives? This faggot looks 16.

that did nothing though. they worked through it and that bitch is gone.

But there has to be something on all four channels that could be legitimately be reported. If people report videos that doesn't have anything incriminating then the YouTube employees will know something is up.