"dat boi" is worrisome

Doesn't anyone else find it strange how much this meme is being forced across all normie platforms; twitter, tumblr, reddit, etc. The normies are eating it up as well, it's VERY unusual.

I believe that the jews are on to meme magic and this is their attempt to siphon Kek for his power with their own frog meme.

What they don't understand however, is that Pepe is the one true messiah of Kek. Is it possible that just as Lucifer was to Jesus Christ, this "dat boi" could be to Kek? I am worried about this potential dark meme magic they could harness.

What does it mean Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=AJs2-uYAqiwC&q=frog#v=snippet&q=frog&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=boxG890NCV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just look at this

Where did this shit even come from? It's not funny or ironic.

false prophet

Are you new? All normie memes start on Sup Forums. Then reddit takes credit for them and twitter/facebook retards start posting them and being like "OH MY GOSH I SAW THE FUNNIEST PIC #RETWEET YOU GUYS"

Dat Boi is a Bastardization of the One True Kek

It will die soon enough, but Kek shall live on forever, as he has since Egypt, and before that..

Praise Kek.

Praise Kek, may he bless this thread

It's for priming normies so that pepe memes will have an automatic association already and so diffuse their meme energy

True meme wizards will shoop pepe's face onto dat boi memes and complete the cycle, defeating the Zionist sorcerors

WUT THE FUCk

this can't be real

If so, good. Let the normies have their "Dat Boi." It will die off soon enough.

A nigger meme made on Twitter. Like most nigger memes, it was accidental and has no foundation, merely a trend meme. It is like DEEZ NUTS, except less mainstream. It will pass.

It refers to that weird/creepy/annoying guy that everyone knows.
>here he comes again. Why is dat boi ridin a uni psy cho bruh.
>dat boi: sup guys
>nigger:o shit waddup

This is because none of the normies know pepe's name. They just call him smug frog.

Our society is fucking doomed.

"dat boi" is such a shitty manufactured forced meme that represents everything wrong with the modern day internet.

lol the second paragraph is so off base, "dat boi" is suppose to be THAT boy, the coolest kid you ever knew. "Oh shit" refers to your amazement/excitement/disbelief to have come across him.

>don't have a twitter
>don't have a faceberg
>don't have a snapchat
>don't have an instagram

>haven't seen this meme at all outside of Sup Forums

You cucks are small-time.

Faggot Reddit meme

oh shit waddup

I avoid memes like the plague, I've done so for the last 2 years and I don't know a single worthwile meme.

It's conspicuous memekraft. The call and response dynamic is remarkable. The second I see it, I'm conditioned to think "o shit waddup."

As sigils go, that thing has been charged to the high heavens and we have no idea how it is intended to be used.

HERESY

You need a reality check man the peepfrog man has been tainted by normie hands for a long time now. There is no holy messiah of lord kek

It means you need to grow out of caring about memes

Kek works for Hillary now. Trump sold himself out to the Jewish gods.

The meme signal is so low quality lads, we have nothing to fear.

Dat boi isn't even remotely close to the resonant frequency, Kek will not manifest through such inferior technology.

Here he is in a school book.

books.google.com/books?id=AJs2-uYAqiwC&q=frog#v=snippet&q=frog&f=false

Oh shit it is an engineered meme. What the fuck. We are so powerful they chose to emulate and exploit our memes.

It's literally the meme equivalent of Ted Cruz doing simpsons impressions.

It's a meme you dip

>Sup Forums believes in the One True God, Kek
>dat boi comes out of nowhere
>Sup Forums proclaims dat boi is a false prophet

>Jews believe in the one true god
>Jesus comes out of nowhere
>Jews proclaim he is a false prophet

Uhh... guys...

guess we're all a little jewish on the inside.

pepe and dat boi spring from the same source, kek. Kek is eternal.

>offer shekels for dat boi
>crucify him
>???
>profit

HERETIC!

The unicycle frog pic was an OIFY meme from Facepunch in like 2009 or so, don't know how it became dat boi

It is truly an unusual phenomenon. It is an unusually shitty forced meme that has penetrated all levels of Normie communications. Normally forced memes like this never make it off of the ground. There may indeed be some darker secret at work. Let's see if it sticks

>he fell for the antisemitism meme

Jews are, and have always been bro tier. It's fine, we and the Jews are on the right side of history on this one.

This desk senpai

Praise be holy given, our lord and savior Kek!

Jew detected

> what is USS liberty?
> what is selling miitary secrets to Russia and China?
> what is actively interfering into political process through a lobby (AIPAC) that no other country would be allowed to have?
> what is activating creating and financing anti-white movements?

Shoopfags, somebody put dat boi up on a crucifix and pepes dick in his tiny mouth. Alternatively make a shop of Pepe shoving him up feels guy's ass and they're both laughing and high fiving.

youtube.com/watch?v=boxG890NCV0

daily reminder that the frog was a Sup Forums meme that got unearthed in time

Sounds like you are similar to your country's weather and cuisine. Bland and boring.

>Sup Forums jerking off over a meme created by 9fag

Pig disgusting.

Kek will punish you man, repent!

They act so proud.

If this is how Kek wills us to combat dat boy then surely you are doing a good work. Thank you, user. As a priest of Kek, I great you the title of High meme wizard of Kek.

Do all you can to combat memes that would harm Kek!

Praise Kek!

The only reason I know about this meme is because some gym going car loving dudebro keeps sharing it from some outdated meme page.

>All normie memes start on Sup Forums.
and tumblr and twitter, reddit is the only site that cannot produce OC worth copying

IT'S INORGANIC BULLSHIT

How old is wojak now? One of the greatest memes ever produced. Pepe is in the same tier.

Dat boi will come and dat boi will go.

A failed experiment.

This is a safe corporate meme, like that harlam shake one, or that korean dance thing.

Give it a week, it will either have morphed into something non-PC, or be dead. Memes which are popular but have no staying power are little threat to Kek

Look at the face on that thing.

It's fucking nothing.

There's no empathy, no fear or love to be had with this meme.

the anti-white movements are a meme because you do not understand how much power white people have. having no power yourself and being white it looks from your perspective like they are trying to take the tiny bit of self-worth you have left.
plenty of white americans have been spies and sold our military secrets. that some individual jews also did this is not a crazy conspiracy
AIPAC is bullshit but so is the entire lobby system.
But the USS Liberty is a truly wtf moment, ill give you that.

ABSOLUTE HERESY! YOU SHALL BE CURED BY KEK!

Why the obsession with frogs exactly? What's the point?

Nice try Shlomo. Kek is supreme but you can't use that to convince us likes are good. In fact, you blasphemed is what you did. Kek will curse you.

>Jews believe in the one true god

Except that's not true

OY VEY

>OBEY
I see this shit being worn by normies all the time, what does it mean?

learn proper German before making German memes you fucking leaf.

Whaddup!

What is Loxism

this concerns me as well, pic related

I haven't seen a single dat boi post on 9gag, fuckin' liars

also yes, I browse 9gag because I'm a fucking loser and I should kill myself
its literally 5000x times shittier than Sup Forums but I keep visiting it for some reason

meant for

So much this! Canada, I am looking past your low quality shitposts and starting to like you again :) Even bad shitposters can be good servants of Kek ;^)

WE DEM BOYZ

you gotta be 18 to post here senpai

This, Australia knows what's up!

i'm actually 20

Get this false idol off my Sup Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>WE MUST USE DAT BOI TO INTRODUCE PEPE AND KEK TO THE NORMIES AND HIJACK ALL THE MEME MAGIC TO OUR CAUSE
WE MUST USE DAT BOI TO INTRODUCE PEPE AND KEK TO THE NORMIES AND HIJACK ALL THE MEME MAGIC TO OUR CAUSE
>WE MUST USE DAT BOI TO INTRODUCE PEPE AND KEK TO THE NORMIES AND HIJACK ALL THE MEME MAGIC TO OUR CAUSE
WE MUST USE DAT BOI TO INTRODUCE PEPE AND KEK TO THE NORMIES AND HIJACK ALL THE MEME MAGIC TO OUR CAUSE

O SHIT WADDUP

what are you doing with your life?

shitty tumblr meme. dead in 2 weeks.

Dat boi is the start of the Dark Meme Wizars taking over the Internet

they already memed a muslim into becoming London's mayor. Their next step is memeing Trump's downfall.

Like all forced memes, it originates with the Jews.

kek's true form

FUCKING KEK

>25 years old
>people your age are getting married and buying houses
>you're on the internet discussing meme frogs with strangers

Dat boi is nothing but meme magic leaking in the normies world.

It announces Trump's victory, Kek's return on Earth, and the creation if the Imperium of Man.

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Pepe/Kek, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Pepe + Kek, board. dat boi fags are not welcome here

This, Kek will it!

Who are you?

FALSE MEME

>tfw I'm going to be 26 in 2 weeks and no accomplishments

At least we still have memes.

Oi vey watup

Jews are and have always been bro tier.

STEM major in college + an almost minimum wage job

Is it? Could be both to be honest. I have seen it mostly as a, Oh shit here HE comes again reference. Like the one with the dishes in hand. Either way, it is still just a fad meme, so meh.

There is nothing wrong with using dat boi, I constantly say it with my friends. If anything you should see it as a way of the world subconciosly accepting the returning and rise of kek. With saying "here come dat boi!!!" they're really saying "kek has risen, and is among us. With "oh shit waddup" it's just saying "praise be to kek"

It's not an indication of anything. Trust me. Life is one hell of a crazy ride and things can change before you know it.

Besides, most of the people who are getting married and buying houses at 25 years old are so far deep into the normie rabbit hole they can't even be considered to have been alive.

You literally need to have a very low level of consciousness to achieve all of those things, because those things happen when you think there's nothing wrong with the way we live in today, and friend... things today don't look good at all.