Bill Burr: "Colin Kaepernick is a brave man fighting against racism"

youtube.com/watch?v=nLRZyBeuJDA

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html
youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bill Burr going for that Louis CK audience

living in LA causes mental illness
the constant heat and pollution causes retardation

>A funny-man getting political about a ball-thrower getting political
>Their opinions matter

Go read a book ffs.

He's right.

>it's another 'Sup Forums immediately turns against a beloved celebrity because he doesn't parrot their opinions' episode

nice

daily reminder BLM is based on a lie and the media knows it

nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html

>Here is a man doing something that is generally considered to be a good thing

>So we're going to rally against it because we literally don't know any better than blind contrarianism

Every fucking time.

They're also protesting systematic oppression. Which does exist.

He is brave. He's been exposed as a shit player and this is the sort of attention he certainly doesn't need right now. This is the sort of shit that'll get him cut, but he's doing it anyway. Whether or not he's right in doing so is another matter.

I don't give a shit about not standing for the anthem, but that doesn't make him brave. Not understanding stats and policy making does make Kaepernick a dumb faggot though.

Here's a (You)

>Oh no he sat down during our theme song
>Oh no he dropped a piece of cloth and it touched the ground
>Oh no he only waved at his boss 5 times instead of 6
>Oh no he put the cloth on the stick upside down

Nationalism is a disease

>They're also protesting systematic oppression. Which does exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI

That wormy kike doesn't know shit about what blacks face in America.

Whatever man.

I don't really support BLM but this is stupid. Blacks have only gotten the right to vote 50 years ago - if you think the legacy of massive racial oppression has disappeared in a generation and a half... that's on you.

>posting a virgin unironically

And Sup Forums acting surprised that a man living in LA with a Prius has this opinion...

I swear this board has some sheltered gentiles.

Nu-males, everyone

Receiving large amount of wealth, education and produced by whites for free and having their crime prone neighbourhoods policed and security funded by whites is systematic oppression?

What do they face?

Well he is from Boston and has established a following based on anti-female rants and kind of rails against bullshit between the genders so he's naturally attracted a lot of more conservative fans who agree with him.

INSTITUTIONAL RACISM

Your opinion doesn't matter either.

>I'm just raising awareness meme
Let's be honest, Kaepernick is a shit QB that nobody on the team liked who was about to be cut. This was a career move and it worked, I've heard reports that his social media has grown and he's sold a lot more jerseys. "Awareness" was gained over the past two years by the media shilling the narrative, I don't know how many people he actually made "aware" of this stuff but I doubt it's very many.

>be 13% of the population (or 6.5% considering that it's almost all black men)
>commit at least 50% of all major violent crime
>complain that the police aren't nice to you

No.

I'd be okay about kaepernick if he has anything to fucking say about "protest", but his entire shtick when called on why he did it is "dunno lol stop being racis' "

anti-female rants?

See that's you blurred his bits with your own agendas. He has nothing against women but will call them out on shit they do just like how he calls out everyone else.

He used to be a poor warehouse worker in Boston. Now that he's a rich helicopter flying man who is regularly exposed to new cultures, I think people shouldn't be surprised to see his perspective evolving.

WTF are you talking about?

America isn't a welfare state. No one is receiving anything particularly impressive from the government, and especially not destitute black populations.

You wanna rail against welfare queens? Rail against Ford, Wal Mart, GM, Lockheed, Viacom, fucking Apple. They're the ones with the tax evasion and government assistance. Not the ultrapoor with shit schools, no healthcare, no housing, and no way out of the ghetto.

What's with your priorities?

Poor people commit more crimes. What a surprise.

That doesn't mean they should be gunned down in the streets by tyrannical police forces with no oversight.

I'm not saying black crime doesn't exist (or isn't a problem) - I'm saying your ire is misdirected.

>systematic oppression
It's called the government, white people have to deal with it too.

That's what I meant, I was just trying to sum it up quickly.

stormfront cucks are the best

yup. And we should offer solidarity and fight against systematic oppression. Not pick on some dude who means well and doesn't have any other way to express his support.

Welfare money, food stamps, much better admission rates at top colleges, etc. They have to make a rap about the one time an officer called them "boy," though.

>gunned down in the streets by tyrannical police forces with no oversight

>reality is a Judge Dredd comic

The biggest destructive force on the black American population is their culture of bitterness. They are like stereotypical gamergate virgins except instead of hating women they hate success and civility.

Most people don't understand how welfare works unless they have either worked in the system or used it.
To the people that never have and never will it's sounds like an easily attainable get-out-of-work-free card that lets niggers get free iPads and swisher sweets.

It's mostly Reagan's fault, his programs to stimulate the workforce to employ people (at the time) who were on welfare though well-meaning, spurned this idea that it's the 'easy way out'.

It sickens me knowing that leftists actually believe they are counter-culture fighting the establishment. They are fighting a status-quo that only exists in their imagination, they are the establishment. There is nothing brave about being anti-racist.

Being a god-fearing white conservative is the most punk thing you can be right now.

Why is the crime rate in West Virginia so low then? Why is the crime rate in View Park–Windsor Hills so high?

>And we should offer solidarity and fight against systematic oppression. Not pick on some dude who means well and doesn't have any other way to express his support.
They don't know what the fuck they're talking about. In fact, they think more government is a good idea and that whiteness is the true enemy. Why on earth should I give solidarity to a garbage cause?

>That wormy kike

dont know if Sup Forums or retard tumblr browser being a piece of human garage

ill throw in muslim for good measure

Colin Kaepernick is just trying to save his job.

lmaoing at it not working though.

>be gunned down in the streets by tyrannical police forces with no oversight

>[CITATION NEEDED]

Its funny because all you alt right hypocrites are also guilty of exactly this. This thread is a perfect example.
Nice meme though :^)

Well what the fuck do you expect, you people literally lynched us in public as recently as 60 years ago.

People from those times are still around and kicking it

lol keep believing that you PUNK xD

>They are like stereotypical gamergate virgins except instead of hating women they hate success and civility.

but user gamergate virgins hate those things too

all the shit in the last few years really feels like a CIA psyop

m8 if you grew up in America in the last 30 years, it's been taught to you since birth that everyone is equal and tolerance is a virtue. There is absolutely nothing revolutionary about fighting racism.

>tfw 1999 Seattle WTO protests-style left
>they're all in for handing government over to multinational corporations because they think getting rid of borders is "anti-racist"

yea fight the power, down with nixon!!

Make no mistake, everything you see in the media is a CIA psyop. Even the election has been perfectly orchestrated to pit right wingers against left wingers in a way we've never seen before. Identity politics is at its most tense than ever.

>us

I expect you to slowly realize that the main reason by far that your life is shitty in [current year] is because you make shitty life choices. Not because white people hate you.

speak for yourself faggot, the only thing i ever liked from this cocksucker is his conan appearances

4,733 people have been lynched since 1882, and looking at the recent "victims" it's probably fair to say that a lot of them deserved it. Lynching is a meme.

>most people are anti-racism now so i'm going to be racist on the internet because i'm a cool contrarian!
nice, keep fighting the power buddy, youre doing it for a good cause

>I expect you to slowly realize that the main reason by far that your life is shitty in [current year] is because you make shitty life choices.

so does that apply to all the constantly whinging Sup Forums neckbeards who claim they're kept down because they're white as well?

yes, us. White people on Sup Forums refer to each other as "us" when they talk about white genocide so don't give me any of that bullshit.

My life isn't shit though. I got my Master's from an ivy league school and am opening up my own business soon.

that image was supposedly a joke according to the author

>Be me, white drug "trafficker"
>Drive from county to county dropping off printer paper boxes packed with weed
>Get pulled over
>Car smells like weed
>I have 7lbs in my car
>Dogs come out
>Police officers take one of my boxes and tell me to gtfo

Thank you white priviledge

Speaking as the CEO of Google I can't say I'm much impressed with your shitty life, user. Or any university that'd award a graduate degree to a gormless semi-literate.

>"us" when they talk about white genocide so don't give me any of that bullshit.

You mean things perceived as currently happening agaisnt them instead of shit in the past that you never experienced?

>if you think the legacy of massive racial oppression has disappeared in a generation and a half... that's on you.

see this is your problem. it's never going to be over for you because you have no quantifiable measure of when this so called "legacy" will end.

"oh it was only x amount of years that this happened" SO FUCKING WHAT

that's such a meaningless fucking bullshit point that tells us NOTHING.

yes although affirmative action is institutional racial discrimination that negatively affects whites and asians.

>My life isn't shit though. I got my Master's from an ivy league school and am opening up my own business soon.

then maybe you should stop believing in the white boogeyman and tell other black people to stop acting like niggers and they might end up like you.

He's only saying that because the lovely Nia is standing off-micera holding a pussy gun to his head.

wow man thats great, im sure you faced much oppression aa a university student in a western 1st world country while likely being from a middle class-upper class black family

and still you have a victim complex, oh and while your business is successful and earns mad dosh remember there will allways be the white illuminati trying to shut you down

>White people on Sup Forums refer to each other as "us" when they talk about white genocide

actually they use it to mean white people in general, from whom they're as different and as cut off as if they were niggers themselves. they know it too which is why they're so bitchy

Yes, yes.

Keep on kissing that nigger as and sucking that nigger cock while Asians take over the country.

white cuck faggots are so self defeating it's going to be a great century for Chinks.

nah nah nah bro its only whites and blacks on Sup Forums remember moot sold the site to a white boi

>You mean things perceived as currently happening agaisnt them instead of shit in the past that you never experienced?

I have family members whose parents were targets of violence, this shit is very personal.

you are joking, chinese aint shit middle eastern hardcore muslims are going to cover the surface of the earth like water

>white cuck faggots are so self defeating it's going to be a great century for Chinks.

Actually, the biggest beneficiary of all these Nigger antics are Latinos. We're all of a sudden the "good" minority now. kek

He married a black
He turned on his friend who made his career what it is when that guy got in "racial" trouble.

He is the epitome of the guilty white, SJW faggot nowadays.
This is somehow new to people?

>successful
>still whines about muh oppression

See this right here? This is why everyone hates niggers.

It's funny how Sup Forums bitches about strawman, then makes a bunch of these

Do you suppose there's so much of this "bluh bluh muh vulnerable whiteness swinging black cocks everywhere I'm dreadfully oppressed for being a straight white man" shit on the board because the assclowns peddling it know how inconsequential they are and nothing's going to come of it? Or does that presuppose an aptitude for satire these poor dumb bastards just don't have?

right your anecdotal evidence is a sign of nationwide racism thats fucking great man, good to know the mindset of a professional victim race baiter

You sheltered faggots just don't get it and never will.

This. Based chinamen don't suffer fools, Niggers, nor Muslims.

No wonder the Asians are starting to take over the world & colonizing while White cucks are busying getting cucked and being colonized by shitskins.

Blacks are useless. Every race that has ever met blacks has seen this.

*tips fedora*

True. The funny thing is, the BLM people do a great job of making all the other minorities look like hard working saints in comparison.

thanks for the end of the argument
you forgot to take a drag of your weed and exhale while shaking your head in disbelief because clearly you are surrounded by idiots

Oh please, don't fucking pretend like america isn't racist to high heaven. You openly admit to being racists. Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

>everyone hates niggers.

yep, the asshurt Sup Forums grays are as different [from regular, successful white people] and as cut off they might as well be niggers themselves. saying "we" when you mean "I" is a sure proof of cowardice, btw

>No wonder the Asians are starting to take over the world & colonizing while White cucks are busying getting cucked and being colonized by shitskins.

Chinks are busy kicking muslims out of Tibet.

Whites are busy letting niggers & muslims run their country and fuck their women.

Why are Millenial whites so pathetic & spineless?

Pfft, his dad's a dentist and he was a dentist assistant at his office.

It's not like he didn't have opportunities and support.

>criminal niggers get shot
>bad thing

>This. Based chinamen don't suffer fools, Niggers, nor Muslims.

Unless Sup Forums has lied to me they love screechy rump white autists though. I know Sup Forums would never lie to me.

>No wonder the Asians are starting to take over the world & colonizing while White cucks are busying getting cucked and being colonized by shitskins.

FUN FACT: The Chinese now own more oil resources in Africa than any of the European powers at ANY time in history.

Meanwhile, whites are busy sucking nigger cock.

right, because they don't agree with you they just "don't get it" it couldn't possibly be that maybe you suck at explaining yourself or even that you're just fucking wrong.

>Chinks are busy kicking muslims out of Tibet.
>Whites are busy letting niggers & muslims run their country and fuck their women.

Why do Chinks have bigger balls and spines than whites?

America is by far the least racist country in the world. Blacks only whine because they don't travel.

Maybe you should have asked what you did to deserve those lynchings and corrected it.

this.