What's stopping the average american from simple just buying a gun and showing up to a local KKK office/center and...

What's stopping the average american from simple just buying a gun and showing up to a local KKK office/center and blowing a few holes in 20-30 of them with the same assault rifles they like to use so much?

Just an idea for you depressed college kids always shooting up schools. Shoot up your local KKK center instead you degenerates.

-Brought to you by READING RAINBOW. The more you read!

Other urls found in this thread:

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
nber.org/papers/w14192
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are less than 3,500 KKK members throughout the entire world. Good luck trying to find any of them..... It would also be a waste of time and energy since the group is totally and completely irrelevant. It's a shame that people are too dumb to realize this.

I'm not so sure about that comment. All I would need to do is show up to bumblefuck virginia during one of their protests to see the cockroaches come out of the woodwork. Just saying ^^. hehehehe. 3.5? I would say 3.5 million closet racist sub humans for sure.

here's whats more surprising. that faggot ran over people with a car. if he did that shit where i live he would be dead before the pigs would find him lmao

Nice empty thread you got there you cuck
LOL

Nothing. Help yourself.

you can't have a history of mental disorders if you buy a gun legaly. this usually keeps liberals from owning firearms

>this usually keeps liberals from owning firearms

What's stopping all of us hard working white people with body armor and nice guns,
bought with..you know...the money we make from WORKING,
from going into the ghetto and shooting up every nigger we see?

We are just reclaiming our tax money back and making sure it isn't spent wrongfully on the jungle monkeys new shoes and cell phones and drugs.
I can't wait for this!
Got my Kevlar ready.

all of these empty words and no follow up lol

There are no KKK centers

Racism is a spectrum, retard. b8

Most Americans understand that a murder charge will put a serious dent in their protesting plans. Unless a hunger strike in their cell was next on their list.

The reason why the average american doesn't do that is because they don't want to go to jail.

The reason why omnicidally depressed people don't do it is because they don't have enough fucks left to care about anything, muchless have a cohesive and strong aspiration to rid the world of nazis.

People often think of suicidally depressed people as normal people who have just abadoned the desires of progress in life. No. The world is not their oyster. The world is made of apathy and pain and confusion. They wont get any joy out of that oyster. They don't feel like it would matter to them if some specific assholes(kkk) in overwhelming ocean of assholes(significant portions of all of humanity) would die.

>What's stopping the average american

Gee I don't know... A family, friends, conscious, the desire to have a strong society that can accept difference and stomp the shit out of anyone who treads on that basic American ideology (like the good old days).

The difference is they shoot back, cuck

Wait until they start burning cities and putting bounties out on you snowflake fucks.

>a local KKK office/center
are you retarded?

If the media wasn't covering the shitty rally I would have never known about it...

Media is fucking up yet again.

this. The same idiots who think the KKK is a big threat are the ones who think Westboro Baptist is more than one guy and a dozen of his family members.

he got a real purddy mouth

morals

You know, I see these open carry faggots all the time. The gun they carry would not really help much. I could walk right up and shoot them in the head from two feet and theyd never know.

Open season on snowflakes? OK!

ITT OP is a faggot who can't leave his basement because of muh safe space

Will you cunts just hurry up and kill each other off. Normal people are getting tired of the bullshit from both sides.

talking from personal experience are you?

Or BLM protest

I dont get why people kill normies. If your going to kill someone and throw your life away why not make it someone who matters like a politician?

your a pass fag so you opinion is irrelivant 2012chan. go back to your containment board pls

>gets real close to your face
>rubs his clover in your face
>sighs softly in pleasure

Woahh. Fucking tough guy.

>^^

please PLEASE BECOME AN HERO

Fuck off bong

Want to be triggered?

So funding drug dealers is a thing now?

50 k for a few stitches ?

Niggas be lookin fo dat payday main!

If we're talking about closet racists, you're probably looking at around 400 million in U.S.A.
>But that's roughly the u.s. population!
Exactly.

Damn. I need to get out there and get run over by some people. Fuck working

Because it's more fun to kill niggers and cringey SJW fatties.

Because that is not what sane people do.

People who protest like this deserve to be run over.

People who watch CNN don't know any better.

K

>on Sup Forums
>sane people

Just like gender

Eurocuck detected
>Enjoy your refugees

To be fair, it was a green light

Give me the green light
Cause I'm ready to mow

Fuck off back to redit

Just print this out and fill it in

Same reason why no one even tried to shoot Obama

Or why no one will shoot Trump

>Brought to you by READING RAINBOW. The more you read!

This wasn't funny at all and was very cringey. I bet you sat at your computer for 5 minutes trying think of something funny to add at the bottom of your post and came up with that little gem. You must be really high on the spectrum.

>be KKK
>see limp-wristed faggot liberal approaching with assault rifle
>all 30 members pull out own guns and open fire
>300 bullet holes in the faggot

Sounds like a great plan. Go for it!

it doesn't even looks real 50k , lol that must be exploitable

They have a website that lists the exact time and location of their meetings you stupid fuck. Literally just Google "kill homepage"

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

“Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Don't forget the pussy hat he has on which made it easy to identify him.