What's Trump going to do for the environment?

What's Trump going to do for the environment?

I am a Green party supporter, I feel very strongly for the well-being of the environment we live in. We only get one Earth and if we piss it off too much she will make us go extinct.

My absolutely ideal party would be a mixture of Green and UKIP.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski#Political_and_social_views
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why does the green party want to make the entire UK to downtown Calcutta then?

???? go away you cuck

Well look at it this way: if immigration is slowed or stopped we don't need to destroy the beautiful landscape we've inherited to make room for newcomers. If we keep allowing more immigration it'll only result in more pollution, less nature, extinct animals, overcrowding. So "what's trump doing for the environment?" you may ask but the answer is he's stopping the destruction. If immigration doesn't slow we're going to turn into india or china and you'll turn into bangladesh .

On a side note it astonishes me that progressives will proclaim the environment as a primary issue then promote the thing that destroys it the most: more people. Anyone know how they rectify this in their mind?

I would assume they rationalize it as such that people will have pretty much the same environmental impact no matter where they are accommodated.
Also something in the line of that human comes first.

But wouldn't they want to improve the environment for others instead of destroying the one at home? To keep in line with that whole "leave it better than you found it" idea. Like if india and china have few tigers left and africa is slowly losing their lions, why would american environmentalists want their panthers to drop in number? All of the big cats will eventually be extinct if we followed progressive logic and allowed mass immigration, yet it's them who proclaim animal preservation as an issue. Anyone can figure out that more people = less nature.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski#Political_and_social_views

I doubt most politically engaged people bother thinking further than what currently fly socially.

The tricky part about this is that we already are well overpopulated and this is not something that we will be able to address in a foreseeable future.

Our planet can not sustain over western lifestyle if more third-world countries wishes to adopt it. Mass-immigration or not, we are quite fucked.

>caring about the environment
literally kill yourself

Bait or not the environment is pretty much the sole thing left in our world that is worth salvaging.
It is pretty much our last source of beauty.

you'll be dead by the time it's fucked, why do you care?

> I am a Green
You are filthy fabian and you need to mind your own business.
Nobody will let you undermine UKIP. Noosphere ftw.

>and he claims to be a nationalist

Not entirely sure. Perhaps it is a sense of loyalty, perhaps some sort of empathy.

wtf are you talking about

Fuck the environment.

Nature is bluepilled as fuck.

>wanting to preserve the beautiful british country side is bad

The fuck do you even know about Green and UKIP, Vatislav?

>she

> green party supporter

You kill the environment there won't be any nation to be proud of in a few years, Ahmed

He probably doesn't give a fuck either way. Its a problem that cant be solved by america alone so why give a fuck etc etc. And yet, he'll love "green" energy if its cheap because we wont have to rely on foreigners.

As much as Sup Forums tries to deny it being bluepilled is pretty much the human condition and is no less common here than anywhere else.

>MG203 Richer regions and communities do not have the right to use migration controls to protect their privileges from others in the long term.
>MG204 Communities and regions should have the right to restrict inward migration when one or more of the following conditions are satisfied: c)The prospective migrants have, on average, equal or greater economic power than the residents of the recipient area Preference should not be given to those with resources or desirable skills.

Actual Green Party policy. Get fucked mate.