What's the master race of food?

What's the master race of food?

The McChicken

borsch

I like Spanish food
Mexico is great at making greasy tasty shit, but that's maybe about it.

No matter where you are from grandmas stew is the best food on the planet

pork and chips(with fewer vegetables than pic)

You already pictured it. It's curry. Hand in hand with a roast dinner, and possibly full English breakfast. The reasoning behind this is the variety of ingredients involved in the dishes. Currys use all manner of herbs and spices, a type of meat or seafood, cooked with a whole bunch of exotic vegetables. Roast dinners again, a type of meat with a wide array of traditional vegetables.

It depends how you catagorise master race, though. You could argue sandwiches are because they are delicious and you can put almost anything in them, and they are quick and easy to make

pajeet my son

i'm not a pajeet tho i just really like curry.

this. without a doubt
>inb4 abdul raj baskaram

denisovans

Curry is usually too strong for me. I like other indian foods though, especially indian breakfast foods

Romanian food was absolutely delicious when I visited Transylvania.

Those vampire gypsies know how to make god-tier stuffed cabbage.

Listen you son of basterd bitch. What the fuck's your problem mister? You wanna sit here and say I'm a goddamn fuckin' Paki? You get in my curried face with that I'll beat your goddamn ass and rape your beautifel wife, you son of basterd bitch. You piece of fuck. You fucking goddamn fucker. Listen fuckhead! You have fucking crossed the ghang! Get that through your basterd head! Stop pushing your shit(in to the loo)! You're the people who have fucked this colony over and don't allow us to gang rape the shit out of it and poo on streets! So stop shooting your mouth off, claiming I'm the subhuman! You got that you baster son of a bitch? Fill your hand(with poo)! I'm sorry but I'm done shitting today! You start calling me a poo in loo, those are fucking fightin' words! Excuse me mister!

>stuffed cabbage
>r*manian

kys fattie

it is Greek

Never said it was inherently Romanian, although Sarmale is a good variation in my opinion. Every Eastern European culture has its own stuffed cabbage.

It is Greek.
The slavshits got their food from Greeks and asians because of the turkic subhumans.

italian, french, mexican, chinese, and american

Greek is better

I bet its spicy af

meat

Pakistani cuisine is the logical conclusion to food

The only acceptable answer is South India and Southeast Asia as a whole with extentions to the Indian Ocean Islands and Cape Dutch Cuisine

CEREALS COOKED, AND PREPARED, SIMPLY; EXEMPLI GRATIA: OATMEAL, BOILED RICE, STEAMED MAIZE.

>Pakistani cuisine
No such thing

indian food.
and not just the pleb stuff at resteraunts. the depth of culinary culture in india is quite impressive

Biryani is curry without the part that makes curry good. Utterly pointless.

indian food is pretty good but I would not be able to feed with it every day.

masterrace for me is mediterranean food, south europe, levant and north africa all have a variety of amazing dishes and drinks.

Are you by any chance a Greek?

anything fried is a low tier food

The only reasonable answer is italian

>poo in loo food

It's either French or Italian.