Post em and yell at each other

post em and yell at each other

got smithing 99 yestarday, f2p

gz if serious also why the fuck would ya

Im.at the ge right now w10 doing herblore

no you didnt

Nice Runecrafting.

back when I was still playing I had 99 woodcut, 99 magic, 99 firemaking (idk why), 99 fletching. All my other stats were average. I think I was a level 80 combat

>2017
>Only having 2/2 in animal paw print

i swear everyone but me has high mage/range.. what methods did you guys use for them?

Range was a pain in the ass but mage is easy af. I'd suggest getting lunars spellbook, alching air battle staffs (which buy fromge at 9011 gp and alch at 9300) and then using superglass make to profit mage train while bankstanding.

Recently I have been cutting yews and fletching them then alching, which is decent xp and money but takes a littlemoretime

Forgot to mention, with lunars spellbook everything becomes easier. you can spin flax into bowstring at bank, which is also profit but then when you fletch em youll make like 100gp per alch. superglass make i went from 77 mage to 90 mage and made 20m.

high alch shit. I installed a robot mouse auto click thing and just left my computer on as i slept. dont know how I didnt get banned for botting

dont do this, if you do alch with autoclicker, dont run it more than 30 mins at a time imo. take some breaks. peple get banned for it all the time

ironman and also fuck hunter

what should I do bois

i waste so much time on this game

>not maxed cb stats before slayer
literally why

I only play pures though

>playing this piece of shit
nahh, i'll continue loving my private mopar server without retarded sjw cucks ruining it

definitely get that mage, rnge, and str up son then start bossing

disgusting

Heres mine. What should I do with these levels?

kys

lel

E D G E
D
G
E

E D G E
D D
G G
E D G E

>15k slayer xp away from 99
>no friends to celeberate

:^)

Soup Sup Forums?

Whos playing this afternoon, lets have a discussion here.

Fav Gun?
Fav Vehicle?
Fav Looting Place?
Number of Chicken Dinners??

>also streaming, come chat if you like - twitch tv / desanex

>Fav Gun: Ump / AKM
>Fav Vehicle: UAZ
>Fav Looting Place: Watertown
># of Chicken Dinners: 45

Dont forget to watch Commercials for FREE bits! you can get anywhere from 5 bits per each, up to 100, atleast thats the highest ive seen so far ;)

whats ur rsn we can do a party at my poh house :) maxedplace

kek

R u in the /osg/ cc?

i am now shouldisay house party my place?

Nah man, thanks for the gesture don't xp waste on me. I don't need to waste strangers time for my own benefit, kind of you though.

play a good game or make your own thread lazy faggot