I'm asking this question because it seriously baffles me

I'm asking this question because it seriously baffles me.

Why do so many on Sup Forums like chicks with dicks aka traps?

Not that it makes you a faggot or anything

it does make you a faggot you fucking faggot

Lotta gay people and bisexual people who are uncomfortable with that identity.

Because Sup Forums is a place full of degenerates, and lots of degenerates like traps. That's why there's all these cuck threads, white nationalist threads, etc. Sup Forums isn't a place for well adjusted people

whats the sauce?

they don't
flaming faggots are allowed to spam and shill here with their faggot campaign.
it's blatantly obvious, yet the mods/admins don't give a shit and let it run rampant.
not even mlp faggots were this bad.

google images type in "cute trap"

not that I find her cute or anything

>hurr durr you're not gay if you like pussy!
correct
>hurr durr you're not gay if you like muscley girls with mental disorders and body mutilating drugs/surgery
this is why people call you a retarded faggot.

the left is gay because a man liking a man is the definition of homosexual.
penis+balls+chromosomes=MAN

I'm really well adjusted. But i don't wanna leave.

Warmfreshpaint. Chaturbate.

feminine on the outside minus the craziness of females (plus the craziness of traps plus dick minus vagina) = profit

because this is anonymous so people can actually like what ever they want instead of conforming to societies norms

>That's why there's all these cuck threads, white nationalist threads
it's a psy op campaign
this place is mainstream as fuck now
before when this place was mostly just degenerates, at most you'd get CP/loli/fur faggotry.

then came ledditors and sjws from tumblr who demanded they be allowed to spam the front page with their campaign, just as every shill does now.
>pol campaigns
>cuck campaigns
>faggot campaigns
can't believe the amount of stupid it would take to think spamming shit on /b makes a difference, is not only achievable but currently thriving today.
there must be something severely wrong with your society if such stupidity is allowed to run amok

>Not that it makes you a faggot or anything

This is the most obvious sarcasm you could possible write.
Why don't you get it?
Why?
Y?

>Being so stupid, even in Sup Forums

Please, you know what to do

>then came ledditors and sjws from tumblr

>then came government contractors from silicon valley

It absolutely makes you gay. But they're afraid little boys who aren't man enough to own up to liking dick.

This is true.
And also... I can't tell about other people, but in my case, I'm kinda attracted/interested because I never had sex with one, and a mere though of fucking someone in the ass while he's jacking off his dick and screaming like a girl drives me nuts. It's not really that different from fucking a ''regular'' guy, meaning that makes me a faggot, but I don't care. And why should I?

Tbh it was sarcasm but I was afraid a bunch of dick loving faggots were going to swarm me

retarded faggots run this board now
eight chin is where its at niggers

8ch is also run by retarded faggots

It's not a deliberate campaign, it's just the nature of something becoming more popular. Motherless wasn't as well known before, which is why it got away with hosting cp, bestiality, rape, etc. But as their base grew, the government said "either you clean it all up or we shut you down." By this time, M.less was making good money from having a healthy amount of traffic. So that's why M.less sucks now. Sup Forums is the same way

on the spectrum of retarded they are less retarded

illegal stuff is/was/has always been against the rules here on Sup Forums and most other sites. wouldn't surprise me if it came from the govt in the first place.

> create a false legal precedent to shut the site down.

Girls are annoying but appealing to look at.

Traps are appealing to look at and know what it's like being a guy.

i disagree. 8ch is a slower moving version of Sup Forums at this point.

I have a suspicion that people are attracted to traps because they have an air of femininity alongside a desperate need for validation that usually is expressed by acting like a whore. I think it's less "girl with cock" and more "slut who happens to have a cock". Of course, this doesn't account for all the faggots into cock

because trolling culture has gone so far posting traps was the logical next step. imagine around the time of the general akbar meme started, hardly any traps being posted. then dumbfucks that have no identity other than trying to annoy people in the world see traps as successful and mostly untapped source of easy anonymous trolling. it's that simple. and because people like you with the brain of a monkey chimp out and keep going on and on about why traps this and duh duh duh see trap, wannabe trolls will continue to spam image boards with photos of traps.

Its not that theres so many people. Its just one guy who posts a lot.

people always say "they arent crazy like females" but they tend to have all the neuroses that women have about looking good and body issues but dailed up to 11, and then some of them follow through and get HRT which gives them a solid dose of the hormones that cause some of that "craziness"

for 24 hours every day of the year? i think not.

>It's not a deliberate campaign, it's just the nature of something becoming more popular.
"wrong"
visit /g for once, see for yourself, the shills outnumber the actual users 10 to 1.

>at most you'd get CP/loli/fur faggotry.
like 5 at most
now you have at least five of each, with at least one of each being spammed to the point where it's kept on page 1 the until bump limit

The people that like that are gay. Some people on Sup Forums are gay. Very simple explanation.

It makes you worse than a faggot honestly. Sup Forums is a good example to see how humanity has failed. That's a fact