Why aren't you watching pic related, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you watching pic related, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Bb0k9HgQxc
youtube.com/watch?v=W01Mel95ckM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do.
Its goat

i watched it all twice already

It's pretty boring.

guys GUYS

I just finished this show and I absolutely loved it. I'm an emotional wreck atm. Now I'm just wondering, will I like Lost too? Are they similar?

goat?

Because Sup Forums are a bunch of plebs who love Game Of Plebs, this is the best show this decade.

Because it's not on right now

>only 3 seasons for this amazing show

i am irreconcilable

Is Nora Durst the most compelling character on tv whenever this show is airing?

I didn't realize it was time to ;_;

yeah, she's pretty cool

>introduce mystery
>never explain it
>repeat ad infinitum

Bravo, pure kino

Oh i am. One of the best shows out there. The hotel/purgatory episode left jaw-dropped

when's season 3?
i love it so much

the main character is a cuck for not banging his qt daughter. she would be up for it too i think

April, 2017 ;_;

that's really reductive

>no nora gf

>went to watch it
>stupid site i was watching it on said season 1
>was actually season 2

have i fucked myself by watching the 1st episode of the 2nd season? Not much happened apart from some girls went missing and a lake dissapeared. Oh and the dad is a cunt

>No Kevin husbando

Fuck, why live

They're all new characters so not much of season 1 was spoiled.

>from the co-creator of LOST
dropped

Left on season 1 because it was boring, should I come back?

I don't want to wait that long. But then when we're watching it that means it's nearly over.

>sad violin starts playing

yes. season 2 is completely different and absolute telekino.

international assassin is one of the best episodes of any TV show ever.

;_;

What makes it so great to you?

It was a good episode but way too reminiscent of the Sopranos hotel-dream episodes, which were much better

I mean, there wasn't much season 1 spoilers since it's a centered on a new family, and from that family's POV. As long as you haven't seen the second episode of season 2 which focuses on the characters from the first season, you're good.

Definitely. It gets more focused and even more emotionally dense as you watch it.

Not him, but it's just so ambitious and audacious, focused, intense, wild. I don't like throwing terms like "transcendent" around but this is one show that perfectly fits that word. It can feel like a cathartic spiritual experience at least imo.

kek

The Leftovers is Lost 2.0 in term of writing.
But Lost is very entertaining in term of visuals, can't think of anyone I know who disliked it.

I have come to the conclusion that the people starting these threads are just trolling. The show is weak at best. Stopped watching it after 7 episodes. I only kept watching due to it being produced by HBO. They have been losing their penchant for quality for some time now.

>introduce mystery
>never explain it
The Leftovers is about how people deal with sudden loss with some paranormal on the side to please plebs like you.

i just like it for the feels
no other show i can think of is as feelsy

I forgot her boobs where this nice.

>I have come to the conclusion that the people starting these threads are just trolling.
solipsism

jesus christ that bulge

FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS

That's a huge part of it. In a time when nearly every adult drama is cynical or dreary this show has no fears at all of playing for huge emotions.

Is your life really this empty and pathetic, dude?

Daniel Holden would like a word with you, but yes, Nora is an absolute qt. How is S2 since I've only watched the first series?

Because it's empty trash and this shitty board with no taste praises it routinely.

This show's soundtrack is so fucking god tier.
Max Richter is one of our best contemporary composers.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Bb0k9HgQxc

How could 2mn of classical get emotionally heavier than this?

I bet you thought LOST was about mysteries you uncultured swine.

>How is S2 since I've only watched the first series?
Dude!

Tell us your favorite shows user, since your taste is obviously superior.

Will get round to it once I'm caught up on Silicon Valley but is there a better episode in S2 that is almost as kino as Christopher Eccelstone's episode from S1? That was phenomenal.

>Christopher Eccelstone
Every episode with based Matt is feelkino.

I can get what you mean, but so much of it seemed forced to me. I mean they really didn't need the 5-10 minute sequences with the violins and the crying. Also, I hate the preacher character, he seems like a cliche to me. The show could be better, but I'm not saying it's bad. I can see many things I would change, but I think it could definitely redeem itself in the next season, and completely change my opinion about it, if they do something smart.

Yes. He has another own episode in s2 that's 10/10 also

I do, s2 was one of the best seasons of television ever, nearly perfect imo

Season 3 when?

Max Ritcher did the soundtrack for that, that's literally all I know anout it.

goat??

>they're all new characters
Even the characters that were carried over from the first season, at that.

Lost is fantastic, gets too much Shit for "muh no answers" bullshit. It dips a bit midway, but the final season was really fucking great.

Max Ritcher's version of VIvaldi's Four Seasons is frikin great.

Depends what you mean by spoiler. It's not really about the destination, but the journey friend.

S1 first half - 6.5/10
S1 second half - 8.5/10
S2 - 10/10

Man, I don't know what to tell you. I understand what you mean when you say "forced"; it's reckless, shameless and unsubtle with emotion, but how can it not be? It's a show where people pretend they aren't going crazy from the fact that the Rapture happened and their loved ones suddenly disappeared into thin air. Like, imagine that. The sheer insanity of that concept and its effects on people sets the chaotic, depressing tone of the show I feel.

I'm saying exactly the same thing as you, in that I aggree that the concept is insane, and people should not know how to deal with this. I just think that the way they did the emotion felt off to me, like I was being beaten on the head with it. I mean you can do those things subtly, and they can even hit harder that way. If everyone is constantly emotional, it makes it banal and uninteresting. There are many ways to set the emotional tone, and the show is using one of the most easy/bruteforce ones, is what I'm saying. Still really anticipating the next season.

It lays the drama on a bit too thick.

basically

youtube.com/watch?v=W01Mel95ckM

Is it getting a third season?

Next year and it's the end.

Lost is great if you watch it for the characters. Theres always complaints about the ending and the way it doesnt fully explain shit but I actually liked the ending and was so engaged with the characters I didnt mind the nonsense

lost is a directionless dick-around of the viewer.

just like everything lindelof has ever written.

>Lost is great if you watch it for the characters.

The characters are shit.

>ywn fuck Aimee on a pile of guns
;_;

all that sexual tension between her and kevin really got me goin