What do Sup Forums?

What do Sup Forums?

Just found out that my cousin is in town for one night and was going to spend some time with him once I got off work.

Doing so I would be canceling on hanging out with my girlfriend and having dinner with her.

This is her response, what should I do from here?

>Inb4 beta cuck

Like all women, she thinks she can do better. Events like this are usually what kick off the beginning of the end.

Well reasonably it would seem you cancel often, otherwise why would she say that.

So you get what you deserve?

Fuck your cousin bro.

Don't cancel often, it's just that she only noticed the times that I do. We've spent every night together for the last 3 weeks.

She also rarely cancels because she has no family around, and she makes most of her plans well in advance.

She does this alot, guarantee if I leave it for a few hours she will text me and apologize. The thing is no matter how much I love her (a lot) I just hate having to deal with this shit at the tail end of a 11 hour shift.

To be honest you dont seem to give her mich info or talk properly. Write her a bit more and what it means to you, propose an alternate time to hang out.

>being this gay
go get laid, your cousin is probably a fag and will be a bore

Good point, I'll tell her more and give her more.

I also have other times to be with her already set, I'm with her all day tomorrow visiting her family, and probably most other nights I'll be with her this week. The problem is I work almost 60 hours most weeks and it can be hard to see her for an extended period of time, most days it's only a few hours/the night once I get off work

Don't be a faggot, your cousin is more important. Family first, they can't cheat on you and leave you. They'll be there forever.

The chances are if she cools down I will still see her tonight, and if that happens I will get laid. She's still as horny and she was when we were 15/16.

Saying sorry three times isn't gonna make her feel better, it just makes you look like a little bitch.
Have some fucking balls and when you make decisions that pisses her off. Just accept it and make it up to her another way. Don't beg for forgiveness, it's pathetic.

Bros before hoes

hang out with your cousin. that's family and she's being completely unreasonable. if what you said in is true, she has NO right.

best advice anons.

Yeah the same happened with my ex. Eventually they start to rationalize that they can find someone who can do better. Ultimately what happened to her was she ended up with someone worse. Females are 'unfinished' products, they don't work quite right. A lot of the function is there but it's not a complete product. If your happiness relies on them then you are destined to end up in a bad place.

True, I have problems and in situations like that all I want to do is just make her feel better. I am pretty much nothing without her so I don't want her to be mad at me ever, but she gets mad at stupid shit like this a lot but I don't blame her in this one

>implying not being able to get laid in the future isn't the reason why he should be banging his slut gf now
instead of being boring with his cousin

That's what I worry about with her, all in all I don't have a lot to offer when you really boil it down. I do my best to treat her the best I can and go out of my way to make her happy, but it's just who she is to blow up on things like this and forget the rest.

hehehe
you are fucked if you intend to be with this crazy bitch

Just spent your time with your cousin,
then you go to her and apologize and make some aww baby and idk, then its fine i guess.

If it makes you feel better the girl that I have experienced that with called me a few months afterwards. She basically admitted that I was better and she is bound to keep making mistakes in life. Some of them are aware of their inherit flaws and it's almost like they are cursed to keep repeating the same stupid mistakes. All I can tell you is either to not get hung up on one woman or to take absolute control of her which is damn near impossible these days. I would wager that even if you were top-tier there is still no certainty that you can get a woman to completely stick with you now. So don't worry about the fact that you really have nothing to offer(your words), because what the fuck do they have to offer?
Also, from experience I have a feeling that she may be a tad bit crazy. Any stories you know of from her past that classify her as damaged goods?

You really shouldn't be so apologetic (imo) ,it seems that she's annoyed at how sorry you are. You know apologizing once or twice with an explanation is enough ;-;

Hun you're a beta fuck holy fuck was that hard to read

if she's annoyed by that, she should gtfo. there's better fish in the sea, OP. reasonable women, although rare, do exist.

Maybe let her meet your cousin.
I would also be angry if someone did that to me, and then was just "sorrying". Reduce the tension then reward that for her, make her feel special and important and it will be ok.

Not exactly damaged, but she admits that she has abandonment issues. In all honesty a tad bit crazy might not be completely wrong, but it's only when shit like this goes down, otherwise she does have a lot to offer. We are both sorta messed up, we both have terrible anxiety and it really helps us both to just be together, with other people or just alone. And for stories, she suffered depression when she was a teen and tried to kill herself a few times, but she is fine now and she promised to tell me if she every started to feel that way again, but she insists that she hasn't felt that way since she got help for it years ago. She's also fairly open about it with me, so I don't think she's hiding anything about it

>I know, you should go. I'll stop dinner, don't worry about it
Your reply should have been:
"Thanks, Hun. I'll make it up to you"

It's really that easy. You fucked it up.

If she has at any point cut herself.. then yes she is a powder-keg. I am gonna take a wild guess here and say that she sometime brings up the 'wrongs' that you have done over the past few months, maybe farther back, all at once, and throws it in your face. Meanwhile you can do nothing to calm her down or make it right by pointing out all the good you have done. She belittles the good times and makes it seem like the past has just been hell between you two. Once again just a guess, could be different degrees of what I just described as well.

Why not invite her out with you two or all have the dinner she made? Win/win for both parties and you get to spend time with two people you care about.

Seems like a pretty simple solution.

Although since you didn't think of that first and she is pissed, she probably won't be up for it. May as well pack up your shit. It's over.

Yeah, that's probably the best thing I could have done. I need to just be more stern, I have a tendency to just become a puddle of spaghetti when stuff like this happens

Pretty much spot on, but in the years that I've known her and been with her I could count the number of times on one hand. although when she does calm down she admits it and says how great I've been to her and that the past has been great.

Also, sorry for my delay. I'm still at work but I'm off in 20

>diffrent fag

I had a girl like that, she ends up destroying my life, and after we stopped talking, she started to report to the cops on me.

Just don't allow her for too much, and don't let her leave issues unsolved

Yeah just prepare yourself for her to act on this one day. Not saying it will happen but if you notice a build-up of any sort, just be ready. I suggest you get a bit of appreciation of spite as if you find yourself in that situation you will be needing it. You really can't save them from themselves. You could be the best thing that happened to them and they will still go for what they think is better. I sound bitter but honestly I still think fondly of the girl I was describing. It was the girl after that really showed me how used to having these "fake problems" I had become. I thought there was something wrong because there were no issues at all, which is really odd. Truth be told, there was something wrong, she just didn't intend to stay with me that long so there should be no big issues.
May be hard to understand that last bit. My point is this may actually be a good thing. If she actually plans to stay with you in the long term then there will be issues because she is trying to build something to last. That's my observation when it came to the sudden listing problems thing.

You should've stopped after "don't worry about it". While she's obviously not fine about you cancelling, that's not a fight you want to take on text. Better to drop it and maybe take a fight the day after face to face

Bump

you already said "okay" u cuck

Why would you wanna spend every night with her? Don't you have a life of your own? That would really suffocate me