What are some racist names to call white people?

What are some racist names to call white people?

White nigger

'Cuck' seems to work fine

nigger

Master. Bwana. M'Lord. Sir.

Keep to your place, nigger.

Wigger

Sir, Mister, Master, Hello, Good Day.

Mildew.

Well, if you're looking to piss off white people, "white privilege" seems to work FANTASTICALLY well.

Redneck is a term that developed during the 2000 years of slavery that north africa has put the world true. whites would get rednecks or even leather necks from being exposed to the sun doing their slavework.

Po'Buckra

no they would get red necks from being out in the sun working for themselves and making an honest living to support their families, something niggers have never heard of

Sir

Slave owner I think is pretty good

Boss.

Massah

You would find that many white people have some shade of pink In Their Skin there, therefore they should be called pinkies.

Kek

Cumskin, pigskin

Successful

Boss, Mr. President, Dad

Snow chimpmunks

Are you denying that whites haven't been enslaved for the past 2000 years whilst defending whites?

have*

Massa, Suh, Boss

I bet that felt good. White Power!

I prefer my niggers call me Colonel

Moar

A master, bitch-slapping his slave.

Fucking epic.

boss

Legends

/thread

Well girls like to call us "daddies"

Kek

Laerva / maggots
Speed bumps if you're a trucker for ISIL

Wet dog smelling ,mayonnaise eating,redneck Nazi fuck

Americans

Kings

kek

Employable. Tax-payer

It will be easy to reverse once critical mass is reached since every one of those countries is disarmed.

/thread

Dave

aka as untermenschen
jewish immigrants (americunts) consider demself as "white people"

Sir, Mister, Master, Boss, Friend, Hello, Greetings

lol, africans coming up with words

There aren't any because there's not one word that offends a majority of white people equally. Honky is just some old African word meaning "red ear", and cracker is in reference to the sound a whip makes when whipping a lazy negro, which seems for more offensive to black people. So I'd say we're all good.

Cracka and Honkey seem to be the most popular two. I have heard elderly black gentlemen also use the term Peckerwood.

:(

massa

only time tyrone is watchable is when he's getting lit up.

>and cracker is in reference to the sound a whip makes when whipping a lazy negro

I doubt this is actually true. It's probably just because crackers are white, and then someone added a folk etymology.

What would be reversed? the existence of whites, as the arabs mussies blacks, they are armed

nigger, negro, black face, watermelon

Mozzarella

They did not come up with the words, they put the words red and neck together as they were unable to think up a actual new word

Couldn't you just get a car and run them over instead of name calling like a cuck?

cracka, honkey, white boy

Intelligent College Educated Trump Voters

>what would be reversed

Same way hunters correct an overpopulation of certain animals during hunting season.

What's your name?

Wholefoods shoppers

Is this supposed to be... jennifer lawrence?!

WTF is this shit?

im pretty sure "whyte boiii" in ebonic drawl is about as bad as negros are capable of. or white bitch. being called white is pretty much the biggest put down for black people. and they call us racists!! nigger plz.....

you can't be racist towards crackers

superior

Can't believe no one has used my favorite:

snow nigger

Snowflake, faggot-ass-faggot, Peter parker

That's an eskimo you dolt

>it's working
>he mad

One time a black dude called me Dirk Nowitzki so maybe that idk

chalky man, that's a good one too

Nice.

Pig

Powder

I'm sick and tired of anti-white racism. Start watching infowars you slaves.

fuckin murricans kys

Honkey
Cracker
Peckerwood
Gringo
Milktoast
Whitey
Cuck
Trumptards

Eh, no.

It is not bad to be a great white millionare, isn't it?

Inferior race

Okay slave. Whatever you want.

There are none. White's are the master race, so it's impossible to belittle them with a name you make up. Sorry niggies, it's simply impossible.

Devils

literally none of those is offensive

liberal

THIS

or blushies

The Rich.

f course whites have been ensthrough history, much as anybody else. But that has nothing to do with the meaning of "redneck."

Dumbest conspiracy ever.

Taxpayer

Wagecuck

niggerphobic

White privileged male.

Pinch pennies and lick spittles!