Why is my foot so crusty?

Why is my foot so crusty?

Jesus fucking Christ.
Buy new shoes, boil-wash all your socks, and get some hydrating/fungus cream on that foot.

What do you mean? Why did you post a pic of Artisan Rye Bread?

Is it common so just affect one foot? My left is fine and it has been like this for a good part of a year.

Because you dont lick the bottom of your feet like youre supposed to. Give it a try

Yes. It can just be one foot.

its a fungus, not deadly, but you should see a doc

All those footjobs you've been giving..

You can imagine it as dried cum if you like

You can imagine it as something else if you like

Athlete's foot. Go get some anti-fungal creme, throw out your socks and any shoes you've worn bare-foot.

What I learned in the army is this.... you always take care of your feet.... first off when u shower, piss on ur foot (male urine is sterile) the ammonia in ur pee will kill the fungus.... also change ur socks daily sometimes 3x a day depends how often they sweat, gold bond them after drying the fuck out of them, use a specific towel to avoid spreading, and wear shower shoes.... should clear up in a few weeks.... Good luck user

Are you telling me to throw out like 50 pairs of socks?

If u can't afford it for some reason or don't want to piss on ur feet u can soak it feet in Listerine or vodka.... But ffs take care of ur feet.

Yes or u will be stuck with that shit.... don't be cheap and take care of ur feet

Did you serve under Lieutenant Dan?

Yes, throw out all of your socks, shoes, & anything else that came into contact with your feet. Also thoroughly clean your room with disinfectant as well.

Lieutenant Dan !

wouldnt he only need to throw out half of them since its only on one foot?

>anything else that came into contact with your feet

This is starting to sound like alot of work. Pissing yourself in the shower sounded easy enough.

I knew labeling right and left would be worth it some day

It might be bad circulation. I had white dead skin on my feet for a while. Went to a massage thing and she said I had circulation like a really old person. Had to quit smoking and stuff, better now. Weird if its only on one foot aight?

Be sure to dry your feet after taking a shower and before putting on your socks, also use some powder and it should dissappear in a week. Cleaning your shoes would also be a good idea.