I think I have an intestinal parasitic infection(s). Any doctors in the house? I have pictures of my stool...

I think I have an intestinal parasitic infection(s). Any doctors in the house? I have pictures of my stool. I think this thing has a mouth. This isn't my picture but I've had little pellets like this.

>Symptoms: Diarrhea for about a month. Occasional solid stool but whatever. Green stool. Itchy rectum (at night). Horrid gas/GI discomfort. Pain in one spot half way between left areola and naval (draw a diagonal line, half way is where). Swallowed some lake water a month ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

ejuva.com/what-is-mucoid-plaque.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit, kill yourself before the symbiote spreads

holy shit this is one of the best examples of a biofilm ive seen.
seriously go to a doctor

Did you have any sulfur/eggy burps? I had a worm in my shit a few months ago along with eggy burps, but i've been fine since i noticed i'd shat it out

dubs says you eat them

roll

>symbiote
I'm thinking so. I need an antihelminthic.
Yes. Yes I am.

Any doctors around? I want to nerd out about this. Despite my discomfort I played with my stool for a while. I can't get this thing cut in two. It has a short little tail, a mouth, and another one on the back side. I am thinking maybe a hookworm? I also think I saw a pin worm but my head hurts and I couldn't tell if it was just a fiber or a worm. I was hoping it would move but I wasn't sure. It was very white though and half the length of a finger nail. The fucker with the mouth and tail is about the size of my thumbnail.

h o r r i d g a s

My farts are very sulfury and eggy smelling. I have burped a little but I really haven't been eating much.

If you guys keep the thread alive for 10 minutes, I will go take some pictures of this fucker!

sounds like you hit the jackpot and now have some fuckers living inside you without paying rent. Congrats.

Hurry up

I'm workin on it. Lot of hand washing involved right now.

ITT:

if you mush it all together, you can make Cell

woah, this is unironically the most fucked up shit I saw today...

ok taking pictures now

fucking jesus, i guess you're shitting your soul

Doctor here; only solution is a fecal implant. They take healthy stool and insurt it into your rectum. This should provide healthy bacteria to your digestive system which will kill off the infection.

Wow... no shit.

Cook it and see what it tastes like.

ok back and pictures are taken. now i just gotta upload.

We are waiting :)

Eat any sauerkraut lately?

s-senpai, please

drink a previously diluted strong base

and you'll be good as new

Yeah i am a Doctor an yes you have parasitic and you die in 2-3 Day's r.i.p in peac

Hmmm, sounds like worms

Drink laxatives and pray man

That first pic in OP looks like he had a load or two of cum mixed with his shit. Cant believe you guys have not noticed this yet.

Source: OP is a faggot

I am [spoiler]not[/spoiler] a Doctor! How can I help?

Ok. Got pictures uploaded. Sorry it took so long. Now I just gotta flip through them really quick. I should have a picture up here in a few minutes. I took a bunch.

im having the same thing, im thinking its an infection of some sort.

i think it is the lining of my intestines

just looked it up and it is definitely intestinal lining.
I am going to stop eating, started drinking hot water+ baking soda to neutralize the acid.

its been about 1.5 days now

gonna buy some yogurt and some other probiotic shit to see if it helps

I'm sorry, OP, it seems to be a case of the gay.... You only have 3 months left to live.

Trust me, I am [spoiler] not [/spoiler] a Doctor.

it looks like you got fucked by your dog

Kek

It's not intestinal lining its mucus probably from an ulcer

Ok. More to come.

nigga, im literally shitting it out every 20 minutes,. My next step is to touch it. Mucus is coming out too, but its clear, this is definitely flesh.

Actually, shit.

I'm curious because I've noticed the same condition in my stool occasionally!

This is an interesting hypothesis.

Who said it's your flesh though

If you are having watery diarrhea and mucus, probably is amebae infection. you should go to the doctor to get checked up and some meds.

nigga, you finna die!!!

So you'r at that point In your scientific quest where your Most likely correct about having a parasite. You going to go to the doctor now?

ejuva.com/what-is-mucoid-plaque.html
I dont think thats a worm

There are traces of blood

no, the picture says worms (misleading) but it definitely is not afaik

Looks like Schistosomiasis.

Ok yup blood is a good differential. Can't speak to what it means though

I am OP guys. Remember how I said I thought it had a mouth?

you should ask your oneitis to help you resolve this issue

Bitch go see a fucking doctor?

What the fuck you doing on Sup Forums?

Dumb motherfucker.

I'm telling you, look up Shistosomiasis. Do you have any weird spots on your body?

You are impacted, drink a lot of water and eat alot of fiber with raw fruits and veg. DONT eat bread or cheese products as they will tend to make it worse. Stay away from salt for now for same reason

Reddit spacing fag

You drink too much, OP.

This is weird. I've also had diarrhoea for a month and similar pains. Also same about the lake water. And my friend just suggested I might have a parasitic infection. No joke.

Is this fate?

How are watches at 0 $?

I don't think I do. When it came out it even looked like it had an eye. If you look at pictures of Giardia through a microscope it kind of looked like that, but I guess they don't get this big. Maybe you are right though.

You're not shitting out whole parasites, this isn't fucking Alien. You're expelling remnants and waste products of a parasite, most likely, so go to a doctor and have them draw a fecal sample. A simple lab analysis can show what you have, and you'll most likely go on anti-biotics or an anti-parasitic regimen.

pinworms

not a doctor but you could probably tell by laying them/it across a flat glass sruface, if its a tapeworm itll be long as hell and paper thin, if they are hook worms they will be short, not entirely flat, and semi numerous.

Nah, just autistic and like my lines spaced out as such.

cant believe hoe many fags actually believed this, i can only imagine how many doctors will use this as an excuse to shove poop into peoples assholes.

my god the shit fetishists

No I'm not. I just took a massive shit. Then after sitting there a bit, this thing came out.

You're not a doctor. Or, you're a very, very bad one. Fecal transplants (not implants) are done by a tube into a patient's stomach. Why would you put it in the rectum? Peristalsis would just expel the bacteria from the colon within a few days. Also, healthy bacteria are not always sufficient to combat parasitic infections in the intestine. They're indicated mostly to combat mild cases of C. Diff. and prevent overgrowth of Candida Albicans.

Go to a real fucking doctor..

dont you see that little white fiber-looking strand on the poop

thats a fucken hookworm cunt YOU have hookworms

go to the doctor

I'm pretty sure that little white thing was hooking onto my little plastic spoon. From the fecal kit they gave me.
It almost looked like it was spitting up.

google stomach inflammation and start eating better food!!! Get lots of ProBiotics but i think its too late for that you will need the stool transplant probably you must be a dumb american fuck who eats any shit food put in front of him... also yell at your parents...

the white shit is your stomach lining deteriorating not the parasites, parasites are fucking microscopic your tard

nice trips

Google search it, this is fake.

That white shit I actually had to dig out of slimy stuff. It was encased inside another piece of poop. If you can call it that. And not all parasites are microscopic. Thinking hookworm.

Eat raw garlic that shit kills everything

i had it probiotics worked for me... Good luck Amer-Fag!

sure its not a worm?

where do you live?

we have given you the answer already, Kefir Kombucha, Kim Chi, ect ect. Dont listen they Die you fat fuck!

East coast USA

weight?

This shit is pretty fascinating

Time for your first colonoscopy :)

Nurse here. Dude, get checked man. The reason why you see them in your stool is because there so many of them in you right now that there is no space and is getting pushed out. And this is really dangerous cause some parasites move out of the intestinal area and into your lungs. I once saw a kid constantly cry and hasnt had sleep for the past 5 days cause of the pain of worms moving throughout his body.

Tl;dr get checked so that you dont die or have to pay an expensive hospital bill

Sounds like pin worms. Thought I had them after drinking tainted water but that wasn't it, but I did learn a lot about them over the whole ordeal. They make your butthole itch at night because they crawl out to lay eggs or something. You see little white stands in your shit (those are the dead worms). Also your poop will usually look like cheese with lots of holes in it.

Go to a doc and get some medicine and don't tell anyone else about it. Shit's gross

So if I've had a little bit of lung congestion that pretty much confirms? Btw, that pic isn't mine.
These are: It almost looks like a platyhelminth, like some kind of fluke. It appears to have a mouth and a exit on the underside like slits that open. I tried cutting it in half and I realized it might have a spine.

My asshole does itch at night. And I've had loose stool for a month. I mean very loose.

Youre not getting the point. The point is to go to your doctor and seek medical help before your condition worsens. Also, it practically impossible to tell which parasite that is cause there are literally thousands different species. Drug used to treat is usually albendazole but i highly discourage self medication.

they test for them by putting scotch tape on your butthole and then looking at what it pulls off under a microscope to see if there are eggs in it. Just get checked out