Can Acid fuck you up indefinitely?

Can Acid fuck you up indefinitely?

My friend has stories of his uncle that did acid at least ones every two days and within a month he wasn't the same person.

He also tells me of experiences where a person (In this case a party) took it and was fucked for like 3 months.

Is that possible? Is it true?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It can fuck you up in terms of stability if you have a week mind or aren't aware of what you are getting yourself into. Otherwise, the only risk of headfuckery is from realizing things you were better off not deeply considering. At the same token though, that can be a good thing if you let it.

Entire draw for acid should be appreciating things from a new perspective. Trying to force it to be a party drug will more often than not leave you having been better off taking molly or just getting hammered.

Shits caused me to have anxiety for years now

I am just worried since i had a bad experience with laced weed.
Horrid trip started freaking out, broke out in a sweat got super hot and my face swelled up.

I don't remember much but my friends took a video of me freaking out saying i was going to fall off the roof. We were in the basement.

Care to explain?

We don't know.

There isn't sufficient study of the drug, and there is a lot of deliberate misinformation out there.

It's even possible that most people respond perfectly fine to it, and there is a small subset of people with a vulnerability of some kind to it.

And if that's the case, we don't know enough about the drug and about people to know whether any given person has the vulnerability.

It's also possible due to lack of regulation, that people who have an apparent negative reaction to it weren't using acid at all.

Well the issue with acid is reliability. It is extremely easy to sell research chemical alternatives that have similar enough effects most new people won't know the difference. Same issue molly is facing really, actual good, undoped ecstasy is in extremely short supply if you start testing it. Same is true for laced weed, more often than not its going to be some research chem spray or occasionally a mix if you get it pre ground.

acid alone? no! at least if you are normal as fuck.

But with that said, as long as you aren't a self-described control freak, and as long as you have the actual stuff and dont go overboard (1-2 doses), you'll be fine. People who need to be in control have problems with psychedelics in my experience, they just can't ease into it because of it and subconsciously fight it. Just something some people can't help, and just means it probably isn't something you should force.

Yes. I wanna be like all the l-tards and spunyuns that really think "hurdur lsd is magical chemical eat it everyday and nothing bad will happen and ur third eye will open" but its fucking lies

LSD isn't bad, it is a powerful spiritual medicine, but that's exactly my point. It's not a joint. It's a TRIP. Like it's supposed to give you lessons and teach you something about your life or otherwise about life.

But since the ride can be so intense and it really makes you like a sponge, for lack of a better word, to all stimuli around you: enough of it, with the right person, with the right family mental health issues in their genes, you can straight up fuck your brain up. I have several friends including one who literally believes (I shit you not) that he can control the weather and make cars in front of him switch lanes with his head. It can really just make you overly-spiritual and anxious and a number of other things.
Moderation, its fucking LSD.

(this comes from someone who has dosed up to 400+ times, trust me, I know)

>i was going to fall off the roof. We were in the basement.
i kek´d buddy

i think you are the problem the people had with you. bragging about control freaks but controll if others are controlling themselfs and talking about experience.
>there is only NOW

where the fuck do you live where you can't get real weed? I live in fucking Maine and I can get real LSD, Molly and coke.

Bragging? All I said was that people need to be aware of their need for control. Some people just aren't built for it mentally guy.

since some of you know a lot here i have a question aboud Acid:
im Currently pretty depressed and have the feeling that my life is falling appart to the point where i even sceduled my own Suicide in about 2 and a half years if nothing improves until then. so my question ist would it be safe for me too take some in a Controlled environment with friends and a feeling of belonging?

I used to do acid every 2-4 days. Doses no less than 300ugs, no more than 700ugs. Did it for a month.

I'm still very much the same person, and mentally stable.

I said laced weed has fake shit in it, not that the weed is fake... And the fake shit isn't even fake, it is just some two bit after market chem advertised as otherwise usually.

how much would you recomment for a male at about 75KG or about 150 lbs for their first time?

Everyone ITT should read this and maybe schedule a dr's appt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder

I always did acid alone, in my room at night, when I was ages 16-18. Just don't take a stupid high dose, and chill and listen to music. Doses 100ugs-200ugs are completely controllable.

Weight makes no difference. It goes to your brain, not your blood/rest of your body. Idk if it's just me or not, but I could always handle high doses very well. Start with like 100ugs for a feel, 200ugs, for a lite trip, 250-350 for a full trip.

you think people with HPPD dont know already dawg? cause imma just not question the moving shit in front of my eyes 24/7

Hppd can also manifest with symptoms similar to an anxiety disorder as anons in this very thread have described.

You fucking pussy, laced weed? who do you buy from you nigger cuck. Get some quality bud not like its not available all of the us.

okay, thanks for the advise

100µ if your angsty
200µ for the full blow

I have HPPD, but after the years of heavy acid use, I never got it from acid. I only got HPPD when I snorted about 220mg of DMT and had a bat-shit crazy trip. And the only thing it makes me see, is sometimes if I see a bright light, it causes little sparkles to float in my vision for no more than 15 seconds.

>250-350 for a full trip.
more like 600µ to a 800µ

two and a half years? Jesus dude you're a depressed faggot. Go to the gym, find a gf, and get a college degree. You'll be fine bud.

That's too heavy of territory for someone new to LSD

Except in its efficacy as a mind control agent.

bro,
meet a doctor, get some zoloft or xanax... small dosage...
be a shitty zombie for 3 weeks because of it. it'll hurt, you'll be high, a shitty high, you'll have nightmare
try to do a bit of sport to go out while under antidepressive because you'll fucking care about shit but it will make you go out (bike, walking, running, skating)
put words on your feelings and start to talk about your relatives / close friends about it while they are blabing on their life and/or gossiping because you don't care about what they are saying
get objectives and interest about stuff you like (i spend hours in pawnshops like a hobo)
stop taking xanax
keep doing sport that makes you go out

you'll feel a lil better. At least that was my story.

you where the one talkig "full trip".

If you are going to try that, don't go into it with an ideal in mind. Being a blank canvas who is hopeful and open is always better than going into it with something in mind to look. Just seeing things from a new perspective can do alot to make you appreciate your life again, I know it helped me. Person to person though, so remember that there runs the risk of it not helping.

i have a GF and i learned a job but that job pays shitti wage and its pretty impossible in my Country to get another job unless you learned that
ant the Scedule was for me to get my shit together i even made abucket list so far just to have some goals to work towards. i hope that helps me get out of this hole and into something decent

yeah i just recently took some MDMA and had a good evening, and a friend of mine helped me to a Epiphany about myself which helped me see things about me from a different perspective

was it really laced though? usually people who think weed was laced just smoked too much

yes it is possible.. look at Syd Barrett

I wouldn't recommend 600µg+ to anyone really, it's really fucking heavy, and if you say otherwise you're buying some bunk tabs. 600 and above is only really for the trippers with years of experience.