FB/Insta Fap Continued

FB/Insta Fap Continued

LITERAL AUTISM CONTINUED

How hopeless do your chances with girls have to be before this sad facebook faggotry becomes your best option?

Seriously, you lonely teenage spergs. Put your phones down for five minutes and try speaking to an actual human female, you socially-stunted embarrassments.

imgur album for her?

>because i have difficulty finding fully-clothed pictures of random strangers on the internet

k

youre a fucking loser, kid

I'm watching autism on the level of the Andy Sixx log of shit meme. Every day the same faggot rages

what is your goal with this? i genuinely want to know. are you literally just trying to troll? or is there some other reason why you go around posting this image in every thread?

wwyd

are you touching your penis right now?
tell me how you're touching yourself

ITT: Lonely teenage boys sext each other over facebook photos of girls they've never spoken to.

Are m or f?

femanon here

Nice ass

triggered cunt, your neuroticism is kicking in

More

wwyd to my gf
hnnngh

>because i have difficulty finding fully-clothed pictures of random strangers on the internet

And here, children, if we look closely, we see a sperg virgin raging faggot in its natural habitat. Notice how the faggot is jerking themselves off in the corner with excitement over the attention they're desperately trying to attract.

here u go

wwyd 2 my gf

But really why do you care what people jerk off to? You are spending time out of your miserable life on this miserable site to post memes. Why?

moar facebook guise
so lonely
pls respond

These threads aren't sad as fuck AT ALL. Right guys?

Guys?

Trolling is truly dead

what thread on this site isn't sad ?

Super hot keep it up

Moar of them pls user, the one in the white is getting me diamonds!

More

Keep it up, I'm impressed how sad your life is that you have all these pics saved and keep posting.

Do you have enough to get to 150? I want to see how pathetic you are

Anyone want IG?

she's fucking 11
which makes YOU fucking 11, kid

fuck off

Continue?

my GF