Bumper

what the fuck

Girls are sluttiest ages 16-22

16-17 are the best ages.

You mean 12-14.

Yes.

bump bump bump MOAR

Unnffff

Join this server if you want to see some real naughty sexy stuff, don't forget to share your stuff there! Discord /5h4ABtS

I'm monitoring this thread

Yes. Lately I've been having a 14yo. Feels good but she still sucks at fucking

I dream of eating this young pussy

not necessarily. they might just be the biggest teases at that age.

Discord what?

My experience is that they are not necessarily slutty, but easy to be talked into things

Bump

One hundred percent correct.

Got a 17 year old off of Whisper, shit was cash. Took much video and pictures of her as we indulged for over a year.

She dropped off and we only talk every now and then, and that's fine. Still got what I wanted and have videos to scan over and over when I think of her.

Thank you Haley from Indiana, this 52 year old fit male enjoyed you and what you willingly gave me, and it was fresh and clean and amazing. :)

bump

I plow through a group of fb friends. And they what's have a new younger friend. Jerk to our vids all the time

mods?

1/11

MODS

Same girl

Bramwell by any chance?

You mean her last name? Nope

Kept telling her to do poses and almost got a slip

Was she told to assume the position, because that's how you do some good bare back pounding right there, pillow and all.

nice

They are pretty easy. Want to please.
Remember, for every 9 who say no there's the one bored one who says yes.

For me on Whisper it took 2 days to talk to her, a week to get her out and we fucked in the back of my truck, and a day after that to go to a motel near her house to fuck and get sucked off a lot.

They want to... some of them. And that's great!

Shall I go on?

Trips dubs dont lie

yup

no

Discord?

More feet or the rest of her perfect body?

feeeet

Yeah and damn!

more more more more please!!!

Shall you take a picture with a camera capable of resolution greater than 0.5 MP?

Need more pussy and tits you fucks

what's with the fbi posting this everywhere

body, dont listen to the foot fags

moar!

But don't you know this is Sup Forums, and we're all lying?

Especially about my experience. Total fabrication. Total lie. Every video I have on an external hidden away and only take out to relish the good times is a total lie.

Sure.

Go fuck yourself

For the love of god please dump everything you have

Haley - I mean my fantasy - had a body very similar to this. Just a few extra pounds. And didn't shave, very puffy fresh mound.

Allegedly.

My fantasy might be named Juliana, Ashley, and Maddie. My junior high school daughters friends.

She tries to hide her feet sometimes but always wears flip flops.

I hope your fantasies came with videos.

We all need something for the lean times.

Amy Schumer

Didn't shave, puffy teen mound. DIAMONDS

weird. usually 2/11 follows 1/11.

Trips checked
>satan approves

I have many fantasy vids but not of those three. Someday soon I will. One is a sweetheart gullible nerdy almost outcast, one already looks primed to be a slut, and the other is adopted with a recently deceased step father. I always encourage weekend sleepovers and pool sessions ;)

2/11

He's one of those beta cucks that won't post more unless someone asks. I hate this new meta. Fucking faggots

nice. let's see how far we can count.

Love that ripely pubescent mound. Mmm. The ones I have enjoyed were always freshly shaved but did enjoy one with small stuble, nice change

You are doing god's work

plz go on. pics?

11/11 better be deep shitty anal creampie

I'm happy banging women my age but that fantasy was very special, and it was great.

Will never happen again, but I've got my treasure, and in hi-def with my cameraphone and a spycam it will always be like yesterday for me.

I loved it, but it was so rare, it's like a diamond in a mountain of rocks.

>Update
The slutty one is the Asian pool pics in blue I've been posting

KEK

god damn i miss high school sluts, every class I'd get a couple good things to look at college they just don't care to dress up as much in class

"Corruption problem"
Post it right, faggot

POTATO/11

I guess black not blue

How old is she and when did you do this?