Be a douchbag
Be funny
Be rich

grindr

How I look b?

I'm the exact opposite
traps aren't gay

Dress up like a girl and get a boyfriend

Be an interesting person that people actually want to be around.

Now you're asking for something impossible

im funny, that's it

yeah, funny looking!

>>trust me im a ladysman

nigga you don't know what i look like how the fuck you think i'm funny looking if you ain't seen my person? stupid ass

be confident
be alpha
be yourself

thats it

I've just realized that I need to shave, immediately. I have the exact "beard" as he has.

>>and the exact fedora

>close off Sup Forums
>close off internet
>shut down computer.
>get showered and dressed
>Go outside
>meet women
>???
>profit

realistically just stop what you are doing tell yourself "i wanna be good with girls" then focus on getting muscles and money then if that is literally all you focus on for 3 years you will be swimming in punanananani ..... also learn how to dance at a club

>me
>what i did

>
Nah, not wearing that shit.

Get a life. And literally, I don't mean that as an insult. In order for someone else to value you (which you need most of the time if you want a girlfriend), you need to work hard on making yourself valuable. Might sound obvious, but it's true. And no, you don't need a girlfriend to feel valuable. You just have to quit being a pussy and get shit done. Or die alone. There's really no other choice

Sweet, thanks

You can't be interesting AND someone that people want to be around. Interesting implies difference, and people want to be around those they feel at home with.

Yes

Girlfriends are overrated. I'm beginning to think that I might be happier single with no kids for the rest of my life. I've had a gf for 7 years, maybe a couple "more than hookups" and now a gf for a little over a year. Just turned 28. The grass is always greener. If you've always been alone and could never get a girlfriend, the reality is going to be a lot different than what you're fantasizing about. Girlfriends complicate everything you do. There is always a honeymoon phase but I've personally always find myself at a crossroads with women that it's easier to just be done and enjoy being single again. Maybe I just haven't found the right "one". But I know for a fact that I can be happy alone and just enjoying family/friends and casual relationships with women. They'll always show their true colors when they want to railroad you into an official relationship.

OP here
I've had few relationships, almost all bad
But i'm tired of sitting at home just stuck on a computer all day

Well, a girlfriend isn't going to fix that. A gf will only highlight your flaws and make you insecure IMO. You need to be content and happy in your own life before you can take someone else on. Never look for someone else to make you "better".

Work on your finances and your body. Then work on your social life. If you still feel like you want to take on another relationship, do it then after you're happy with everything else but romance.

You look black

pretty sure that's Marlon Brando

tinder

I'm happy with my life
I'm just tired of the same shit every day

I'm also just tired of feeling alone

Lower your standards, that always makes things easier. Second act like a grown man.

Browse the internet in the morning, and then unplug you internet for the rest of the day. No, really try it, it works wonders!

shit he good

Checked. Good tip user. The world is a bit boring compared to the chaos of the internets but he right, OP. To get girl in the real world you have to be active in the real world

>Stop watching anime or nerdy stuff
>Stop playing videogames
>Get fit
>Act confident yet relaxed
>Ask girls out