Is giving hormone treatment to people with gender dysphoria the same as giving a person with depression a loaded gun...

Is giving hormone treatment to people with gender dysphoria the same as giving a person with depression a loaded gun? How did society become this blind?

It's not the same at all, actually.

If half of the world walks around with boobs, why is it wrong for me to want to do so, too?

Also, that's a crossdresser, OP; not a transgender person

explain. Both are mental illnesses yet we praise and encourage one that 70% of the time leads to suicide.

Looks like the person that worked at Lowes

No that's just a really ugly tranny who likes to crossdress.

woah

Put it this way, you wouldn't enable an anorexic, would you?

crossdresser, tranny, sissy, trap etc.
Its all the same shit: FAGGOTS

It is.
I'd prefer giving dysphoria people a loaded gun.

>How did society become this blind?
powerful psychopaths in power care not for the weak/stupid/gay
then those stupid gay but not weak sociopaths took control
and now we have this clusterfuck of a mess which is modern western society.
being attacked from all angles, inside and out.

i'm just gonna chill n eat my poopcorn as i watch the stupid stupify themselves into oblivion

No, it is more like the old joke about the guy coming into talk to the doctor, becuase for the past year his brother has believed he was a chicken. Doctor asks "Why did you not come se me before now?" The guy says, "Well, it's been a hard year nd we really needed the eggs."

It's taking a delusion and treating it as if it were real.

>tranny
>crossdress

God damn, you don't even know which word means what, do you?

False. Most people hate us, degrade us like you do.

You're very angry that I wear panties, aren't you?

Hey you're the one making assumptions whether it's a tranny or a crossdresser, I'm just trying to fuck with ya kek

I'm not making assumptions. He's wearing a wig and he has drag makeup on. He's a male who's a crossdresser. Not a transgender woman.

In what way have I degraded you? I'm merely trying to assert the position that being trans is a mental illness and we should be seeking treatment not glorifying it as a social norm. But hey be salty my friend and play the victim card.

did you just assume gender? you cis scum

Not playing the victim card. You're degraded transexual people in saying that it's a mental illness.

if people really believed it was just a mental illness would they really treat them like they do?

If being trans is a mental illness then so is homosexuality.

No its like giving people with depression drugs that make them feel better

it is a mental illness. it shares every symptom of whats considered one. that's not degrading, that's just stating a fact.

Fuck yeah, the less fatties in the world the better. We need people to want to be skinny and if that means enabling anorexic people and sending fat asses to mental wards to stop them from eating so much wouldn't that be better ? Fat people cause more problems then anorexic people.

What symptoms would that be, exactly?

it is.

>It's taking a delusion and treating it as if it were real.
people profiting off others illness, even if it means brainwashing the next generation to be more open and subsequently more susceptible to suffering said brainwashing effects
is what's really happening.
cause anyone with an ounce of decency wouldn't be telling someone it's okay to mutilate themselves to cater towards the delusions of a broken brain

you mean drugs that cause deppression?
drugs that kill any sort of emotion?
drugs that you can kill yourself on?
drugs that are addictive?
nah aint nobody ever gonna give you something that's not a real treatment just because they get paid to sell scripts for said treatment.

I tend to compare it to the lobotomy.

Keep arguing you faggots

It's to keep the economy going. That money spent on drugs. That person stays alive to continue working spending and participating. You're worth more alive than dead in the USA.
CONGRATULATIONS

because it is an effective way to thin out the herd and add some chrorine to the gene pool with out actually pulling the trigger ourselves...
it just takes a bit of time is all.

So many triggered snowflakes kek.

well when you are not even a little cute or attractive , and you as terrible as OPs pic , which I presume is also a fake, people or things like you are repellant , and become as object of ostracism..is only the ugly ones who are degraded and shunned by society , because they don't even try to be even a little attractive , and yet they want everyone to give them special snowflake status

ya that is the point.. IT IS ..

It's not remotely the same. But, HRT is treating the symptoms and not the problem... probably why suicide rates of transgender people go UP after their transitions.

I'm ending the the debate with me saying if you don't acknowledge things you don't like you'll still die so why piss one off and they have a gun pow or you go to jail it like niggas but your always the nigga

I don't see how transgenderism is any different than otherkinism. If you're going to accept that a man can really be a woman then you have to accept that he can also be a dragon too if that's how he identifies himself.