New, new trap/sissy/cd thread. post OC and your fav qts, good vibes only

new, new trap/sissy/cd thread. post OC and your fav qts, good vibes only

Did the other one get deleted for underage op?

Hello beautiful how are you doing?

yep Im assuming that was case. that poor "girl" needs help

(re-posting regular pic first so ppl know who am)
I didn't get to respond in the last thread before it died.

Hello hun, Nice to meet you too

Join this server if you want to see some real naughty sexy trap stuff, don't forget to share your stuff there! Discord /5h4ABtS

Well aren't you just girlfriend material.

not me just a reddit slut

Fake femininity always enrages me. It always come off as some grotesque parody of a woman.

you look great in blue my dear

You're beautiful

mmm yes she is. I love traps that you can tell put a lot of effort into their look. She would be such a great wifey wearing such pretty outfits, heels, and makeup

Anybody save pics of the last thread? missed it
(disregard if "she" was underage)

Yeah, I've seen all their cuts. I think they genuinely need to meet someone nice who'll help them out.
Reddits r/traps, r/transgonewild and r/crossdressing is a great sauce for oc.

She was

You read my mind (except the last part).

>sheeeeeeeeeeeee

They've never admitted it on here but I've seen screenshots from /soc/ or /lgbt/ (I can't remember) where they say they're 16. Could just be an attention thing.

Any Utah cuties around?

Lol go away

make me

you poast here alot lately, also youre very pretty

Girl I'd love to be your sugar daddy and buy you all the g-strings and heels you could want.

Thank you love

the more I look at this picture the more I want to be skinnier

I've been touring and in a car so I've been bored finally getting home maybe I'll take some nudes 0.0

Damn you win

Hiii,
I was here a few days ago,

are the same girl as the op pic?

How's the band?

Well, it beats being fat

Okay I'm retarded how exactly do you get this to work
>Discord /5h4ABtS

Skinner? What? You're perfect

I envy you skinny hoes

What do you guys think?

its just that one pic, you look great in your other pics qt

Oh god those hips. I bet you'd be perfect for snuggling after a long hard day at work

i remember you and those pink panties ;)

Those tities look like they needs a good messaging

thank you!
i knew there would be a regular here. :P

Personally I admire Femininity and do this because of an intoxicating sensuality in it. I don't pretend that I compare to a woman, naturally sculpted and beautiful, although you may want to question why you feel the need to enter a thread you don't like to insult those of us who are doing what makes us happy.

You got yourself a fine squeezable, spankable, fuckable booty there.

How are watches at 0 $?

Cool. You've got a great body, much better than a skinny girl.

Nice legs too got any pics of you in stockings? Bonus points for garterbelt?

hahaha ive been off work for a week with nothing better to do, i go back tomorrow tho :(

I love femininity in general and I don't care if she was a boy or if she is a girl. I just want someone soft to hold. That's all I ask for.

>enter

What? No, I still use the pages and not the catalog you faggot.

no garter, but i really want one!
But stocking, I think I have. hang on...
Yeah sure sure... :P

Chill out grab a beer encourage some slutty traps. If not then GTFO and bother someone else.

I've been wanting to see your nudes for a while no, your hella hot

you're gorgeous, what are you doing the rest of my life?

I estimate that in 3 to 4 years I'm going to look for a trap to hire as our household maid. The deal would be regular pay outs + free housing (a room) in exchange for actual cleaning the house and some sexual services for me (my gf is not interested). Would anyone be interested?

Well Not like I would mind but I am pretty broken.
so as long as you don't mind damaged goods (emotionally at least)

do this include humiliation and a maid costume?

Hell yeah. Where are you though?

i saw a guy on r/sissies acutally pulled this off...just need to find a sissy desperate enough and most of them are

Hey there, adora/b/le thing. How was the concert yesterday? Ddi you suceeded in getting laid? Everything went well?

That's perfect, good girl, a thong too even. You wouldn't be in North Cal would ya?

Here's one that everyone likes

Maid costume yes, humiliation only if you want.

Poland, but we will cover all travel costs and things like that. Our location may also change, but at the moment it's in Poland.

Good to know this worked. We're serious about it, but the whole plan unfortunatelly needs a lot of time until it will be possible.

Hello Elizabeth. Its been a while since you last posted. Have you been deligently training your cute ass?

I like.

idk idk idk!

Hey

youre definitely skinny in this pic
also dubs

I wouldn't mind at all, wanna pm? Such a sad sissy need to be cuddled and have her cheek stroked to help her feel better.

please leave

Oh well I was talking to the person who said they were enraged by fake femininity.

Enter:
1. To come or go into a place
2.Begin to be involved in.
Catalog or not you ENTERED this thread fag
>being this stupid -_-

I just want to have you sit in my lap while I massage dem tittes for hours.

Got some more of your ass?

Well I do know your body would look great in some stockings, heels, and a garter belt.

is r/sissies any good for find nerdy (or Sup Forums) traps/cds to fuck in the UK/london?

Birchplace, fabswingers and craigslist uk all demand a massive cock. I'm desperate to leave a nice sticky deposit of cum inside a trap.

She has boobs, but she doesn't pass :|

fake dick is fake

Oh that booty is begging to get spanked and fondled

8/10 would date

Titties look like they need massaging

That's pretty much a 10/10 female body, holly shit. Got Kik by any chance?

Hellooooooo beautiful

cute. would play with buldge.

It is :x so many cute peeps here!

legit or nah?

Hi Asian cd here

I'm having the same luck up in Newcastle. I've put ads in r/sissypersonals and while I've had replies to my ad for a sugar baby its never anyone local despite putting that across in the ad.

Hello love, Yeah I know it's been a bit of a rough week. And not as diligently as I would like. *sigh* need a boy to help me.