Racism in America would not exist (at least not at the level it is now) if black people acted like people (with good...

Racism in America would not exist (at least not at the level it is now) if black people acted like people (with good self conduct; respectful) and stopped acting like niggers. Prove me wrong.

>inb4 the inbred southlands...

Every race has those people that act like complete jackasses. We only tend to focus on the bad ones.

And even if a good story comes along racists will always put it down like the teens who chased a kidnapper on a bike. Because he was black it was
>hurr he stole it

People just suck in general.

Racism in America would not exist if blacks werent mass enslaved causing them to be assholes which caused their kids to be assholes. whats your excuse?

nah it was easy for an enslaved and oppressed black man to excel after he was set free

Research Black Wall Street and then go sit in a corner for awhile

>acted with good self conduct; respectful
>guy with fedora

But user, you're a racist white male oppressor because your ancestors migrated here after slavery ended.

> I get the same privileges as whites socially cause I am white but I don't want the stigmas that comes with being white!

>Ironic

>rape fertile area of Africa
>kill inhabitants and give them diseases and attempt genocide
>move in
>Some inhabitants one day do something bad to u
>MONSTERSS

>Ironic

youre leaving out the white on white rape tho, its pretty fucking high too

I'm also leaving out black on black rape user, what's your point?

No need to prove you wrong, you are completely right.

It's a problem of percentages.

Let's look at whites in the United States. Whites make up the vast majority (79% as of 2016 census, although there is some argument that this number was fudged) of the population of the country. Blacks make up about 11%, and yet blacks, while adjusting for population, commit far more crimes of all types, the only exceptions being fraud and embezzlement. Roughly half of all black men are expected to serve prison sentences or be convicted of a violent crime at some point in their lives.

To put it simply, most whites are good people. Most blacks are niggers.

Not all of them, to be sure. There are a lot of decent black folks just trying to survive, but they are HEAVILY outnumbered by the niggers.

youre more likely to get raped by your own race, those are the ones you should be afraid of

It would have helped if we had had a black President who lifted them up.

This is true because whites outnumber blacks. Per capita, you couldn't be more wrong.

In 2005 a white woman was 37,000 times more likely to be raped by a black man than a black woman was to be raped by a white man.

are people actually mislead by these shitty agenda info-graphs?

Its like when someone is caught stealing and they say, caught him red handed, when in reality, everyone knows the hands are black

Nothing is inaccurate in those graphs user, if anything you are interpreting them wrong.

lamo btfo

>Be 13% of population
>Commit half of the violent crimes every year
>Commit a huge percentage more of the racially motivated crimes every year
Are you fully retarded user?

I'd probably get along with you quite well IRL mr. troll Man.

0*37000 is still 0, dumbfuck.

You are a complete idiot

>I cannot into maths

Fantastic rebuttal.

No one is disputing these facts user.

Take a look at the number of murders in each group per group population.

Black people murder eachother a hell of a lot more per 1 million than white people per 1 million.

Never in my life have I been so dumbfounded by such an eloquent rebuttal of statistical facts!

God Speed Glorious user!!!!!

Black people would be fine if it werent for the jews, same with women