Would you let her lock your cock in chastity while she fucked other guys in front of you?

Would you let her lock your cock in chastity while she fucked other guys in front of you?

fuck off samsap

This

go away stupid currynigger

Is that the girl from the Chastity virgin?

like?

Bitch looks like she can take 12 inches of dick and still not be satisfied atall.
Shes one of those bitches thats very very very very hard to give an orgasm to.
Would I chastise my cock for her? For any bitch cunt whore? Fuck no. Would I fuck a loli? Yes. Yes I would.

FUCK OFF SAMSAP

Yes

Hell no.

Yes, and I would suck the cum from her cunt

me too. what would she make you do for release? gmail/discord? [email protected] ; samsap110#9569

>Would you let her lock your cock in chastity while she fucked other guys in front of you?
No. I would marry her and i would drain my balls on yours sister's face from time to time.

Fuck off, samsap.

mmm would love to watch. gmail/discord? [email protected] ; samsap110#9569

First day on Sup Forums, son? I take it you haven't seen this thread before.

hahahahahahhaha
This guy knows...

fuck off samsap

i mentioned her sister son. Wake up...

I swear to fucking Christ, if you post this hairy, ugly hindu beast one more fucking time, I am going to get on the next plane to New Delhi, track you down in whatever fucking shit-covered cardboard slum you call home, beat you to within an inch of your life with the nearest tech support phone and then force you to eat an entire fucking cow. Teats to horns. I fucking mean it. I am so sick of you head-bobbling, moustache-wearing, barefoot, worthless-to-humanity, dirt-covered retards making this already god-awful website even fucking more unbearable with your incredibly putrid fucking stench.

STOP FUCKING POSTING AND DIE IN AN OVERCROWDED TRAIN DERAILMENT, YOU CURRY-BREATHING ASSHOLE.

Right. You stay here and keep sexting with this horny teenage indian boy. Because that's not awkward and cringe as fuck at all.

how lonely do u have to be before u reach this level?

u fucking loser

Careful, I think calling him a loser turns him on.

id smash

You're a fucking loser.

me too if she let me. gmail/discord? [email protected] ; samsap110#9569

why lol id smash u 2

No, because I'm not a pathetic beta faggot who let's any woman walk all over him. How about you grow a spine and learn to stick up for yourself, you degenerate?

can't