Do you think Belichick is upset with the Patriots marketing department for trademarking "Blitz for Six" thereby giving...

Do you think Belichick is upset with the Patriots marketing department for trademarking "Blitz for Six" thereby giving opponents bulletin board material?

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18670800/new-england-patriots-file-blitz-six-trademark

Other urls found in this thread:

rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi?Word=six&typeofrhyme=perfect&loc=moreideas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You think other teams were previously unsure if the Pats wanted to win another Super Bowl?

If Bill was upset, it wouldn't have happened.

>The Kraft Group, the parent company of the team, recently received trademarks to "19-0" and "Perfect Season,"

It's time.

>18-1

Remember 2015, when Brady showed up at the parade wearing a big "5" shirt? And the pats had "Drive for 5" This is no different.

Shit slogan, though. Is "blitz" really the best word they could come up with?

no they trademarked drive for 5 im pretty sure

>ready for round three tommyboy?

>Is "blitz" really the best word they could come up with?
What's the alternative?

rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi?Word=six&typeofrhyme=perfect&loc=moreideas

The way the USA is going, it should be "Race for Seis"...

>just saying....

I'm sure the 31 other teams can't hate the Pats more.

It sounds good. Better than the 49ers and their Quest For Six

ya that was pretty dumb. Doesnt go together at all, but then again i wouldnt expect the degenerate city of SF to do anything that makes sense

>Hips for six

fag.
fag.
fag.

>unless you're not.
>boom

>latinos are 17% of the country
>only half of us even speak spanish
>there are basically none of us in New England

Wouldn't make much sense.

I am so glad I live in a 55% Latino / Hispanic / Chicano / Mexican (whatever) city...

The ladies under 35 are *smoking hot* and all about 5' 6" and have nice boobs.

The men keep to themselves and call me "boss" (Anglo), and simply go to work and get fat eating Totino's Party Pizza.

>love me some brown nips..... ;-)

>mexican ladies
>smoking hot pass the age of 18
don't they all have automatic bellies when they turn 19?

Not a chance.. I know a fine young "Latina" at my local tavern who is 5' 4" and 112 lbs...... trim stomach, nice jawline, all good.....

>I have zero chance... (clicks off safety)

>Latino / Hispanic / Chicano / Mexican (whatever)

I mean, we're not all the same. Like 3/4 of the latinos are Mexicans, but the rest of us are from other places. It's like saying "Germanics" and lumping in Germans with Scandinavians and Brits.

kek'd

I totally understand that.

I work with a dude who is 6' 4" and totally Incan. I mean, his feaking head is is square.

I also have customers from Ciudad Mejico and Ciudad Monterray who are whiter than I am....

I was just commenting on the fine TEXAS Latinas who have amazing boobs, butts, hair, eyebrows, and lips.

>I'm not with the DREAM act.

jesus christ, what the fuck are you people talking about?

Things not related to Dorian Yates.

>pic related: Dorian Yates

Goddamn. I've always fantasized about letting the goat fuck me, but seeing this I'd totally let based brady receive my unworthy dick in his juicy ass desu.

How can you trademark 19-0 that's so fucking stupid. Wth are other teams gonna use when they get a perfect season

his hands look stupidly small proportionately to his body

no, that's at 21 or after their first child, whatever happens first, and just with the ones who are kinda thicc anyway, a slim girl with a round ass last up to 30's

Kraft just became the Taylor Swift of the NFL

The Glock doesn't have an external safety...

Of course hes fucking pissed

Bill doesn't care. Now if one of his players using the phrase during the season next year he'll be joining Collins on the Browns.

>tempting fate like that