I don't understand how anyone can honestly hate on gays. Do you think I enjoy being me...

I don't understand how anyone can honestly hate on gays. Do you think I enjoy being me? Do you think I was happy to be born a freak?

Every night I go to bed crying because I wish I was born normal but I wasn't. My genetics according to my doctor and society brought this apon me, I can't help that I'm attracted to other men. I'd like to be attracted to women but I just can't it's not possible women gross me out I can only have sex with men but it's not my fucking fault it's what gives me pleasure so that's what I have to do. So how can you hate me for something I have zero control over? It's not fucking fair if I could be a normal cis white male like the rest of you I would but I can't. I get you like pussy but some of us aren't that fucking lucky so stop rubbing it in my face.

That's fine, more women for me

shut up faggot

More of pic

do you have any past trauma or abuse?

I 100 percent believe faggots are faggots because they want to be faggots kys op

Fucking gaylord

You can fuck whoever you want as long as you shut the fuck up about it

the reason we hate faggots is not because they are into men, but because they crave attetion, like this idiotic thread

>>ITT: Fags have it harder than heterosexual people

Stfu and gtfo with this garbage

Just jack off to women easy, train your brain to like women

I was raped by a gay man a few months ago
now I hate them

bet you liked it fag

Im not a cis white male your fucking racist faggot, I hope you die in a fire.

That's so offensive. There's nothing wrong with being gay.

This. Stay in the fucking closet and no one will bother you.

it's inherently useless to live if you're gay

The purpose of living is creating children

tb h it wasn't that unpleasant, but the dirty nigger still did it so fuck em

Dude chill its 2017 no gives a fuck about fagots anymore its middle age white males we hate now.. Get a clue

I was ready to be there on your side until you said cis.
>mcfucking kill yourself faggot

look, I dont care if you get fucked in the ass. just don't act like a faggot all over the place.

Redpilled

everyone judges other people, it's basic human nature to see something unfamiliar and have a negative reaction

but still, even faggots look at people they deem less than and judge them, so you can't even talk

sorry if it's selfish to want a more pure gene pool that doesn't consist of degenerates, less than ordinary traits or just unhealthy and undesirables. If more people gave a fuck about this world, it would sure be maybe a place people with basic common sense would actually want to have kids in (not counting low IQ retards that breed like rats, just cause they can)

The human genome has been mapped 100% several years ago. No gene or combination of genes were found to directly effect human sexuality. You are not born any kind of way. You're just a faggot.

nobody's hating on gays you pansy

There's nothing wrong with being gay, man. You're not a freak or anything, and if people are making you feel that way just cut those people out of your life.

Faggot, faggot, faggot...

so putting your penis into a hole designed for the elimination of excrement and having the smell of human bowel waste fill the air as you do so ..is preferable to a clean vagina that is designed for fucking ??

It's nothing but spam at this point. Take it to /lgbt/ and commiserate with the other freaks.

ya know spam is good with eggs and toast,

oh!! and coffee, with some half and half in it also.

I don't have a problem with this post. I unironically agree with it. I'm not even being facetious, or baiting anyone.

... Wait, why did you save tits? OP, if you're gay, why would you save that?

OP, you lied to me. I got baited.

OP.

Dunno if bait. But if you believe genetics causes you to be gay then youre fucking stupid. No one tells you what youre attracted too. If you want women get women.

Go suck a dick and you'll be fine and forget all about it

just say no, faggot

sry for you user, but could you wear that pyjamas pls ? then you ll be allowed to have a shower
Thanks
Reguards

Most people dont actually care who you fuck,and if they do they tend to have some sort of repressed sexual desires.

$3.05 for a loaf of bread
fuckfuckfuck

>apon

Only thing what i hate about gays is that they shove their sexuality in my face
As a man:
Don't dress like a fucking slut
Don't dye your hair rainbow colored
Just be a respectable normal human being and no whiny cunt like you portray yourself right now
If you are gay congratulations but if you are not asked about it or since you don't have a crush on the person you're telling it it doesn't matter

>rubbing it in my face.
You'd like that, wouldn't you?

Who cares about gays? More of the girl in OP

This is just a straight guy with some good trolling, well done

im bisexual and even i think you should kys
you're ruining society with your constant whining and ruining the way normal homosexuals are viewed

It's a choice you stupid bitch.