PRO LIFE TIP:

PRO LIFE TIP:

As soon as you spend even one unconscious night at hospital, you are fucked for life.

why they do this?

why were you at the hospital?

vehicle accident

damn well don't drive

let me guess you're around 100k in hospital debt now?

Wtf Are you even talking about

not OP, I spent 10 days in an induced coma last year, not even slightly fucked now

no debt, i just now wish they didn't try to wake me up.

why

This thread went from 100 to derpression real quick

prob gonna end it in few years. also that time speeds up thing when you are dead might be true.

humans are so fucking stupid

I've done this twice, drug / booze related and in two countries. Does that mean I'm double fucked?

u a vegetable?

sounds like you were paralysed.

got a permanent left ear eustachian tube dysfunction from the accident.

Explain

Wow really? youre a whiny prick. People have so much more taken away from shit they had absolutely nothing to do with. Be thankful you had a car to drive to begin with and be thankful your dumbass can still stand on two feet.

He cunt hear you he has a permanent infucktion

constant wrong inner ear pressure in left ear.

I didn't quite make that out, please repeat.

maybe you shouldnt have drove drunk

All he has to do is turn his head, maybe if he did that to begin with driving it would be ok

OP how did you get into the accident?

because life's a bitch and then you die
i'd like to skip the bitch part considering i'm already cursed with the life bit

got hit by a bus while crossing the road.

sound like an old fuck who's eutanasia is illegal in it's country

were you looking at your phone like a dumbass?

colored screen dumbphones then. no smartphones.

and no.

Ah yes, I wasn't unconscious for a entire night but after they woke me up I got tinnitus. Know that ringing you hear for a few seconds after hearing a loud bang?

It's that, but I've been hearing it since 2008.

Bad luck, you must have made local news, got any deets?

i spaced out and literally crossed the road. almost like i was meant to be killed.

dunno, maybe some really short news article in local post.

in February i got in a car accident and had to spend one night in the ER in Montana. I didn't have car insurance or health insurance and got a bill in the mail a month later for over $27,000. I called them and said I cant pay it and they told me they would just send me to collections.

i moved to a different state, currently unemployed though. I don't plan on paying the bill, and i'll probably kill myself soon.

Why did OP cross the road?

TO GET HIT BY A BUS APPARENTLY.

Thank you thank you, I've been here all summer!

by the way 15,000 of it is full body CT scans. Which i asked to refused because I said i couldn't afford it, the doctor said I wasn't allowed to refuse them, but he made a note in my chart that "patient is fixating on I can't afford these CT scans please let me refuse them". how fucked is the us healthcare system.

Still murrican think healthcare is bad

Pretty fucked tbh

there is some high pitch noise in both ears but it doesn't really bother me, but imagine hearing your own voice ~400% louder in your left ear then right ear. it sucks the will for life out of you daily and there is no mute button unless i want to lose all hearing for left ear.

marijuana helped, kinda, but its illegal here. so yeah, pretty much fucked no matter what.

Sounds like you have a super power OP, why not start fighting crime, if you point your left ear at something you could hear crime happening miles away?

>only has had tinnitus since 2008
shit son, get on my level - 2002

eventually you get used to it (psychologically that is). staying hydrated keeps it to a minimum. Also caffeine. Caffeine helps with chronic pain too. Love me some caffeine.

t. triple rollover at 80 mph age 14, out of alignment c3 vertebrae, dislocated first rib at neck. PT only possible treatment

youre nuts, merica.
i spent 3 weeks in hospital (just 3 days icu) and they sent me a bill in the mail for about 270 eur.
10 per night and then what they paid the taxi driver for bringing me in. apparently insurance would have paid me back the taxi cost but i didnt bother to do the paperwork for that.

just the sounds that i make not the ones outside.

>a-america f-fuck yeah

Do you hear your own farts louder though?

not the very best doctors here but they tend to write me same shit i have tried year after year.

you really wanted me to say sounds in my mouth instead, make the dick sucking joke already.

anyway, i wish that no one else needs to suffer the same cancerous eustachian tube disfunction that i managed to get. peace out.